last reply
16 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi everyone!

I was wondering what girlz and guyz here would fuck someone that was famous for bragging rights.

I'm sure a lot of blokes would do it because sex is sex, but was wondering how the ladies here feel about it? Could be talking about celebs, musicians, atheletes, famous DJs or anything like those lines. If the opportunity was there would you do it and have you done it before?

xx B.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by cokeheadbarbie
Hi everyone!

I was wondering what girlz and guyz here would fuck someone that was famous for bragging rights.

I'm sure a lot of blokes would do it because sex is sex, but was wondering how the ladies here feel about it? Could be talking about celebs, musicians, atheletes, famous DJs or anything like those lines. If the opportunity was there would you do it and have you done it before?

xx B.

well, i haven't bragged yet, so i doubt if i will the next time it happens. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
People who brag about sex is the very very top of my hate list, along with arrogant,, selfish, pig headed people, so no, i wouldnt sleep with someoe just so i could boast that i have
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm married so bragging about sex is out of the question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I ever did have sex a with very well known person, I surely wouldnt brag about it.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont care what anyone says - to me, the ultimate-top- #1 would have to be : --linda thompson ! (elvis' sweetie) however IF it would EVER happen-(snowball in hell ) damn right id brag .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I saw the topic, "Trophy Fuck", I was thinking in the context of "Trophy Wife" where we in the USA like to show off what we've got.

But I see what you are saying about it being a celebrity or someone famous.

No! I have no need to brag about fucking someone!

I'd rather they brag about ME being a Special FUCK!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I have never understood why anyone would want to fuck a celeb or someone famous, when we have hotties like Z1, Nikki703, DancingDoll and Annieluvtofu right here in our Lush Family

Strange world from my perspectivel
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't wanna fuck anyone famous, they've probably been around. After all, who would believe you if you told them?
Lurker
0 likes
I had some hockey player trying to chat up Jenny and I one night and some of my GF's were all excited. I didn't even know who the fuck he was and he seemed a bit "thick" if you know what I mean. We flirted for a while but if he got lucky it wasn't with us. My dad probably has more money than he does anyways so WTF, who cares.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I have never understood why anyone would want to fuck a celeb or someone famous, when we have hotties like Z1, Nikki703, DancingDoll and Annieluvtofu right here in our Lush Family

Strange world from my perspectivel

Do not forget yourself in that statement also, Whitney!!!!! You rank up there with them also!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stampede

Do not forget yourself in that statement also, Whitney!!!!! You rank up there with them also!

Thank you stampede you are kind and generous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!!

Whitney is definitely deserving of celebrity status!

Now if I can just get her alone! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wouldn't personally but I used to have a "friend" who bragged about having had most of the local professional football team... yes she was serious - I don't think she realised what she sounded like.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not big on braging myself but I do like it when I get told that it was trophy "brag" worthy act of sexing.
"graveyard shift girls do it at night"
"I might not be pretty but what I bring in talent and enthusiam balances it out"