128 replies
16.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by FantasiaNFugue
Yes!!!!

Thanks for answering but I'm asking the women. It says Ask the Gals (NOT the guys)
0 likes
Quote by fireman

Thanks for answering but I'm asking the women. It says Ask the Gals (NOT the guys)

Now now fireman I have seen you posting in Ask the Gals as well. This one coming from the thread "Have you had sex with someone you know shouldn't have?"

Quote by fireman
Of course.... Who hasn't?

I am sure you will have Ladies chiming in here in no time. We are all an ambitious group here, seems like we like oral as well!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I am sure you will have Ladies chiming in here in no time. We are all an ambitious group here, seems like we like oral as well!

This ones getting interesting

In my book; they are both equally better, and improve daily
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both. But I have to choose, Id rather give. Love seeing my partner's eye as they cum!!
Lurker
0 likes
"I love both. But I have to choose, Id rather give. Love seeing my partner's eye as they cum!! " I am with you on that, Nikki703!
Lurker
0 likes
Both.
But I'd rather give(hence my screen name).
Lurker
0 likes
I love to give my wife oral sex. started out in our relationship were she liked it. But then she started no liking it, not recause of the way i was doing it, just does not like it anymore. My goodness I sure miss giving a woman the pleasure of that
Lurker
0 likes
i love to do 69 ;) solves the problem because you both get to enjoy the feeling, but i love to give my man a good blow job ;) take him deep in my throat
Lurker
0 likes
Love to give oral sex. Nothing better than licking a lady with a finger working her. It's such a turn on to feel your chin getting wetter and wetter from her juices. Mmmmmm.
Lurker
0 likes
I love receiving but prefer giving (to a man or woman), it's very erotic and so rewarding
Lurker
0 likes
It's better to give, because then you receive.
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving, but it gets a bit bittersweet when you get nothing in return.... just sometimes would be nice
Lurker
0 likes
I love both And I don't choose ...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
better to give love eating me some nice sweet pussy smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a giver
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh I love to give, but I would much rather lay back with a sweet tongue in my pussy!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me a Great 69!!! And I will make sure you receive the Same!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Give me a Great 69!!! And I will make sure you receive the Same!!!

Nice..
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You're right. I apologize.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Better to give.. bonus to receive... *giggle*
The Linebacker
0 likes
Can't receive without giving! I totally love when she squirms and moans and raises her ass off the bed while I lick her and suck her clit, finger that g-spot and sometimes slide a vibe up her ass while I eat her.
Fireman
0 likes
Thanks to everyone who replied. As for me, I rather give. I love eating a woman when she cums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to give, its a major turn-on. Just one problem, when he is finished.. tend to have to go into waiting mode
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must admit that i have an oral fixation, and I absolutely loving giving. For me it doesn't matter whether i'm giving head or going down on another woman. Of course, I will never turn down receiving a thorough pussy licking from my lover. Yet, I would prefer sucking his cock or eating her pussy first!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i love the way a man's erection looks... the way it twitches just that little bit as i breathe on it... the sound he makes as i take him in my mouth... oh my yes... i would rather give.... every time....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe that, you can't have one without the other. I love both, giving and receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
I am definitely a giver, I love looking up at the ladies and seeing the pleasure on their face smile