Awkward family photos

last reply
17 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. You can, however, attempt to not be photographed in the same frame with them.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Those were great! Made me smile all the way through! Some made me scratch my head and wonder WTH?
Matriarch
0 likes
What is it with guns in family photos?

This one reminds me of that author who threw a hissy fit over something trivial, deleted his account, and had it in for me for several months, bleating on his blog incessantly (I won't mention any names):

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Epic fail on all of those pictures.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
In fits of giggles. Mom, dad? MOMDAD???!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my goodness! These pics are just hilarious! love them biggrin x
Lurker
0 likes
Awesome site! Spent way too much time on there today, but it was worth it!
Lurker
0 likes
Just when you thought that YOU had it bad! Thanks, wellmademale!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I was laughing so loud looking at this website the whole family came over - they all loved it.

I had to say I'd heard about it on facebook...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Clever Gem
0 likes
That made my night!=d>
(I may have peed my pants a little!)
hahahahaha
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
now that is just wrong
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by pdavis
now that is just wrong

Wow, I agree, there is no justifying that at the family reunion
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wellmademale - you totally got me with the banana photo!! ahh - so needed that! Thanks to all of you!