Nude pics

last reply
22 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do women like to see nude photo's in a guys profile and if so what types of poses? erect? masturbating? just curious Thanks, Terry
Lurker
0 likes
Unless I have some type of connection to the guy, nude pics do nothing for me. I don't want to see you erect or masturbating. I like something left to the imagination.

As I told a Lush friend this week, I find random cock pics on Lush about as interesting as my real life friends' food pics on Facebook.
Lurker
0 likes
Only one repsponse, hmmmmmmm I see so many pic responses from my friends.

I dont post nudes unless I am asked. I consider myself an average guy. I have to agree with with Curly, If I have have a connection to the woman I enjoy looking at nude pics. Otherwise I am not apt to look. Seeing some on here that should be kept to themselves. Just sayin.
Lurker
0 likes
On that note, I enjoy seeing a woman in a sharp business suit as well as a pr of tight fitting jeans and a tee. as opposed to *automaticaly seeing her naked*

It adds to the mystery, the illusion of getting her into bed. just sayin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shanefalco16
Only one repsponse, hmmmmmmm I see so many pic responses from my friends.

I dont post nudes unless I am asked. I consider myself an average guy. I have to agree with with Curly, If I have have a connection to the woman I enjoy looking at nude pics. Otherwise I am not apt to look. Seeing some on here that should be kept to themselves. Just sayin.

Probably only one response, because the question about cock pics has been asked many times.
Lurker
0 likes
My nude pictures are for anyone who wants to enjoy them. If people don't, I'm not bothered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
initially, checking out nude pics of men doing and showing whatever they choose can sometimes be somewhat exciting and/or comical...depending on the guy, lol...but i will agree with the others that, when you have found that/those guys you have a connection with, it takes on a bit more meaning. having said that, i will agree that leaving something to the imagination is also a good thing - that goes for both men and women :P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
initially, checking out nude pics of men doing and showing whatever they choose can sometimes be somewhat exciting and/or comical...depending on the guy, lol...but i will agree with the others that, when you have found that/those guys you have a connection with, it takes on a bit more meaning. having said that, i will agree that leaving something to the imagination is also a good thing - that goes for both men and women :P
I could not agree more BelleduJour, your photo shows great taste as well as being interesting.....have a great new year !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Unless I have some type of connection to the guy, nude pics do nothing for me. I don't want to see you erect or masturbating. I like something left to the imagination.

As I told a Lush friend this week, I find random cock pics on Lush about as interesting as my real life friends' food pics on Facebook.

Completely agree with you Curlygirl....pretty much unless it's my boyfriend im not interested in cock pics...sorry guys
Lurker
0 likes
How fast can you spell DELETE!
Lurker
0 likes
I like to see a man full frontal, I have a problem when i can see there face
Lurker
0 likes
A picture of a mans dick does nothing for me. Now put that same man in a steamy bathroom, with a towel wrapped at his waist and take a pic! Thats yummy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not really. i like to imagine what i am getting or wanting. but full naked dick pics arent really a turn on..
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No i don't.. quite a lot of the time i find them rather funny if im honest... a random picture of someones cock?? How is that a turn on??

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a reason why trashy romance books have the hero clothed or bare chest. LOL. Honestly I don't find naked men that appealing maybe it's because I look at ancient naked statues and they do nothing for me so why should a photo of a naked man do something for me.

I don't know I don't mind seeing a pic of my naked boyfriend but that's a different story.
Lurker
0 likes
Not interested! Why not leave a bit of mystery! Truth, it's a turn off for me. I appreciate pics in your gallery but keep it clean!
Lurker
0 likes
I would like thank everyone for their replies. I will definitely keep my clothes on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really a big fan of nude pics on profiles. That goes for men and women too. I like pics of men with maybe no shirt and tight jeans, or maybe even a towel and pics of women in lingerie, bikinis or dressed very sexy. That is why I do not post nudes of myself. If I am very close with someone and they want me to see them naked, then they can show me if they like and I may show some of myself if they ask. But to share with eveyone, Not!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The general rule is: A naked upper body is hot; A close-up of your dick is not.

Women want to assume that there is an actual guy behind a profile and not just a flesh-covered dildo.

Show a torso shot with a towel wrapped around the waist, a side profile pic or discreet/casual in sunglasses, jeans and a t-shirt. Women are more interested in seeing a generalized impression of what you look like rather than a medical close-up of your dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Upper body shirtless is fine but no goober pictures please. Especially erect or masturbating, gross!!!! That just makes you look like a pervert that's on some offender list.

NO GOOBER PICTURES!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The general rule is: A naked upper body is hot; A close-up of your dick is not.

Women want to assume that there is an actual guy behind a profile and not just a flesh-covered dildo.

Show a torso shot with a towel wrapped around the waist, a side profile pic or discreet/casual in sunglasses, jeans and a t-shirt. Women are more interested in seeing a generalized impression of what you look like rather than a medical close-up of your dick.

I go along with this- general pictures are much more appealing to me. I like to see who you are and get a feeling for what you're like through a portrait of some description. My sexuality's largely fuelled by my imagination, so it's best if guys let me use that. I can see why guys might not want to post portraits of themselves online though.
Lurker
0 likes
As a guy i found this topic quite fascinating and read through all the messages....just wish you girls could come to a concensus and agree on this topic! You're all over the board on this one! :-).... Srry... A bad joke....