How many times have you cum in a day?

last reply
74 replies
11.4k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering how many times u ladies have cum in a day?
Lurker
0 likes
I never really kept track.. but I know at least six times and the day wasn't even half over. ;) Are we counting the night time too? or literally just the day?
Lurker
0 likes
Abby, thats really hot. Mmmm. Yeah counting the night too.
Lurker
0 likes
over the course of a frisky morning, horny afternoon and passionate night on holiday 10 or 11 times
Lurker
0 likes
wow. thanks for answering.
Lurker
0 likes
My total is only about 4
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i lose count after about six
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
average is once or twice, but there have been a few days under the covers with my man when it's been 7 or 8 times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most is well over a dozen times! But it was the beginning of long weekend and a short week of vacation and partying!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
1 like
Maybe a dozen. It was a weekend and I had several men to tend me, and they tried to keep me in a constant state of orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Deumea
Maybe a dozen. It was a weekend and I had several men to tend me, and they tried to keep me in a constant state of orgasm.

From what I've read of your profile, I would have loved to watch that happen!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol my record for one day was... 16 times. Over the course of 6 hours. I'm sure I could've done more but it got boring. :P
The bear in the top hat!

Here's my facebook if anyone wants it: http://www.facebook.com/kungfujimmyd
Lurker
0 likes
If you mean with one man and one session maybe eight or ten. But if you mean when you are the honored guest for the entertainment of many men, how could I know? When one man has done his duty and is replace by another, how could I know.?

I may have a count on the first few but after a certain number, how could I know? My mind is in such a blurr that I do not know or care how many, just keep in this state of Nirvana Please. How could I know.l
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ManOfWar
Lol my record for one day was... 16 times. Over the course of 6 hours. I'm sure I could've done more but it got boring. :P

LOL!! You Just Cant Make This Stuff Up!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You girls beat my record which is maybe 8 to 9 times but more if I am drunk and had a few joints
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
one hundred and forty seven times in four and a half hours. go head, dispute my claim, i'm sticking to it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
one hundred and forty seven times in four and a half hours. go head, dispute my claim, i'm sticking to it.

I'm thinking if you cum 147 times in 4.5 hours you'd probably stick to just about everything!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I'm thinking if you cum 147 times in 4.5 hours you'd probably stick to just about everything!

*giggles* i came 8 times while reading this, btw... and actually, i'd probably be too slippery to stick to stuff!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Wow! I must be doing something wrong, or just not doing it enough, mine is three! Sigh.....
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Honestly? After a dozen I got bored (and dehydrated).

3-4 is more the norm.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't know! I am one of the lucky ones who can have multiples in rapid succession so four or five orgasms during one fuck is not unusual. I usually fuck a partner at least two or three times during one session over a few hours. I occassionally have up to three partners in one day. That's not even including masturbating because on a busy day like that I probably wouldn't masturbate. LOL You do the math.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

From what I've read of your profile, I would have loved to watch that happen!

Kisses!

Steph

Lol, yeah, so would I. I keep checking for a vid to show up online.

I like the math there Alison90! I find it's easy to have multiples when cocks are concerned!

And yes dancing doll, dehydration is an issue. I usually try and have a couple bottles of water nearby.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Deumea

Lol, yeah, so would I. I keep checking for a vid to show up online.

I like the math there Alison90! I find it's easy to have multiples when cocks are concerned!

And yes dancing doll, dehydration is an issue. I usually try and have a couple bottles of water nearby.

At least that and some desensitizing creame! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alison90
I really don't know! I am one of the lucky ones who can have multiples in rapid succession so four or five orgasms during one fuck is not unusual. I usually fuck a partner at least two or three times during one session over a few hours. I occassionally have up to three partners in one day. That's not even including masturbating because on a busy day like that I probably wouldn't masturbate. LOL You do the math.

That is a good point. Would a wave of 4 or 5 in succession be one or 4 or 5? I am starting to think that when I have my multiples it is really one big orgasm and each wave is just a stage. As far as the most I have had in one day, dont really know, dont really care. Enough to make me happy, thats for sure.

And yes, you do get dehydrated.

I wonder if the "guy" who had 16 in six hours got dehydrated, LOL! Maybe he counts each spurt as an orgasm. His pre-cum too maybe, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

That is a good point. Would a wave of 4 or 5 in succession be one or 4 or 5? I am starting to think that when I have my multiples it is really one big orgasm and each wave is just a stage

This is how i was counting. 4 or 5 times in a day. I mean how you be able to keep count of each orgasm in a multiple one??
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by ManOfWar

Quote by Nikki703
LOL!! You Just Cant Make This Stuff Up!!!

Sure ya can! We're all writers of varying degrees of fiction, aren't we?

My personal best, for instance, was experienced after I sequestered myself alone with fourteen Penthouse magazines, a jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly, thirteen half-litre bags of saline drip and the home intravenous kit I purchased in 1979.

Three times an hour, on the hour with 60 minutes of break time over the course of a 48 hour period. I did have to alternate hands/arms.

It's just a shame that Guinness did not already have a World's Record and would not accept the one I submitted to them. There was nobody there to witness the event!

By my eleventh massive ejaculation, I am pretty sure I was shooting distilled water!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my husband usually five or six times in a session but if i am with many men at party I can so many I dont really know. I get into continous orgasm when many men are there to keep my happy for four or five hourssmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
personally, no matter how many times i cum in a day...it just never seems like enough ;)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Was that one long multiple orgasm or several intermittent orgasms?

Wow Sprite! Do you have any life size posters of yourself that you'd sell me? Okay you know I'd get spots on it!

Orgasms in a day? Myself I have never counted, but I am guessing 6 to 10.