last reply
7 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi my fellow Lushees,

Kind of awkward but I need your advice. I've just started dating this girl and she has a rather high libido.
That's not the problem, I only slept with two other girls for a while and it has been one and a half year since.

I just want to give her the best night of her life, but it's been so long ago.
Any advice on how to make my rusty skills stand out less?

Xxx, your insecure scribe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Worry less about the mechanics of it all and more about the emotional experience. Make sure she is warm an comfortable and happy. Then keep your senses open for her cues as to what she wants.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Just relax and have fun!
Lurker
0 likes
She just talks about sex alot and how she craves me. She's still in highschool so we can't sleep together during my exams...
(No , she's about to turn 19 and she doubled a year when her father died)
Makes me feel rather uncomfortable.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Scribe

I just want to give her the best night of her life, but it's been so long ago.
Any advice on how to make my rusty skills stand out less?

Xxx, your insecure scribe.

You're 20, she's 19. The best night of her life is still probably a decade in the future, with another man, 3 to 6 years older.

Lower your expectations greatly. Make her comfortable (and yourself too). Well timed humor would be wise to employ. Roll with it, dude...don't try so hard to be superstud.

Like Buzz has already typed: chill out, man.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You're 20, she's 19. The best night of her life is still probably a decade in the future, with another man, 3 to 6 years older.

Lower your expectations greatly. Make her comfortable (and yourself too). Well timed humor would be wise to employ. Roll with it, dude...don't try so hard to be superstud.

Like Buzz has already typed: chill out, man.

What he said....

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Show some respect and be gentle. Listen to her words and listen to her body. How she moves will tell you much more than she will with words.
And for gods sake call her no more then 24 hours after you part.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Show some respect and be gentle. Listen to her words and listen to her body. How she moves will tell you much more than she will with words.
And for gods sake call her no more then 24 hours after you part.

Yes, we girls like to be listened too. Especially at younger ages unless we tell you otherwise. Thats good advice. As for the call the next morning is too soon but the next night is annoying. Do it the morning or afternoon after next. Ff that makes much sense to you.