Cum in your pussy or your mouth?

last reply
110 replies
40.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just curious what the ladies think? Do you prefer your man/men to cum in your mouth or your pussy? I'm hooked-up with my ex at the present and I can tell u she prefer me to cum in both depending on her mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither!

On my Boobs!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Thats hot. so u prefer the man do cum on your boobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! or on my bum! I like to feel it and see it so I can also play with it and see how the guys like to watch!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Wow. Sounds like u know what u like. Thats great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A gal's gotta enjoy herself too!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Thats very true. I firmly believe that the woman should enjoy herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And I believe the man will enjoy watching the woman enjoy herself playing with his cum!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe. Wow. That is....well that makes my dick hard but I could see that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
And I believe the man will enjoy watching the woman enjoy herself playing with his cum!

Kisses!

Steph

i bet you spit it back at the lad and make him take it
Lurker
0 likes
I like either but the feeling when a guy cums inside my pussy is the best feeling for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Just curious what the ladies think? Do you prefer your man/men to cum in your mouth or your pussy? I'm hooked-up with my ex at the present and I can tell u she prefer me to cum in both depending on her mood.

Well I really think it would depend on what we were doing at the time, dont you think? I mean if I was sucking him, I do not think I would say, "dont cum yet, I want it in my pussy"
Lurker
0 likes
Ah. Olay. That makes sense I guess. Thank u. I Want to thank everyone who has reponded.
@Lavish: Thanks for ur response.:
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer it on my chest or belly, if I need to choose between my mouth or pussy, I'll go with pussy! Nothing better than feeling the heat of your mans orgasm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feel of him pulsating as he cumms in my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe. Good to know. From both ur responces it sounds like you know what u want and like. Thats great. I don't mind coming in her mouth or anywhere if she asks me to. But I agree there is just something and pulsating and spasming as I blow a wad in her pussy. Or which ever girl/woman I happen to be having sex with at the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
I love both.

I prefer it though when the man decides where he wants to cum.
Lurker
0 likes
hehe. got ya.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the feeling of cum shooting inside of me but I hate the taste of it so I would say pussy, although I do not have a lot of unprotected sex these days.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when my boyfriend cums in my mouth, but i have never been able to bring myself to swallow it yet. But nothing feel better than him cumming in my pussy, and then feeling it leaking out of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both. It depends on what is going on. sometimes I luv the taste of cum and sometimes I want to feel it inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmm both dont want waste any cum
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Yeah a, um, *clears throat* special friend of mine-she knows who she is-is the same way.
Lurker
0 likes
In my mouth.
In my pussy.
In my ass.
On my tits.
On my face.
As long as it's in me or on me.I don't want him wasting it jerking off when I'm not around.
Lurker
0 likes
Except for the face part my, um, *clears throat* special friend likes it that way too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love both...but i prefer it in my mouth...as i love to share it with my partner........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I were having unprotected sex it would be on my tits that way I can play with it and have the guy (s) join in. other than that in a condom thank you very much.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it both places. I love cum and love to feel it inside me or on mesmile
Lurker
0 likes
Mouth, pussy, tits, stomach ... anywhere but my eyes or hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
every where but the face..
love it on the stomach, between the ass, on the back and mouth!
love the feel when the first hot spurt lands on you especially on the stomach and you're watching it fly out... and then you scoop it with your fingers to taste it!