Favorite football team?

last reply
369 replies
39.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it's The Saints. I'm just curious. :-)
And I'm asking the guys cos not many girls are into football. I'm a rare breed, hahah.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I support Livingston Football Club but that's actual football, not this American nonsense. :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Arsenal Football Club, agree with clum about the actual football.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
My favorite team, that is first in my heart, is that of my alma mater, The University of Georgia Bulldogs.
My favorite pro football team is the Atlanta Falcons.

This is REAL football, men knocking the hell out of one another and real strategies, not guys in shorts prancing around scared to hit each other.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NY Giants.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Buz
This is REAL football, men knocking the hell out of one another and real strategies, not guys in shorts prancing around scared to hot each other.

We have rugby for that, Buz. I watched American football once and really did not care for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who else, but the Broncos
The Linebacker
0 likes
FOOTBALL!
I played tackle football from age 6 until age 18 and again at 24 in a company sponsored industrial league on a team sponsored by a strip joint. I loved it with all of my heart. I loved hitting my opponent so hard his mouth piece would fly out and he'd drool and wobble as someone helped him off the ground and I loved it even when that happened to me. I loved scoring a long touchdown with the crowd screaming. I loved the fear in an opponents eyes when all momentum had been sucked out of them. I loved the smell of the turf and picking the grass and dirt out my my face mask. Damn I miss it! So now I go watch it and scream my head off.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Favorite football team: The Greatness that is the Oakland Raiders
Favorite football team: FC Barcelona
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I am a girl and I love football. And my favorite team is the New York Giants!!!

Go Big Blue!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Philadelphia Eagles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The "U"...University of Miami...There is no other.. My alma mater.....GO CANES!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Pittsburgh Steelers baby!!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Long suffering Detroit Lions fan who hopes we are finally on our way up! Next team in line is the NE Patriots!
And I think and woman that enjoys football automatically get three bonus 'hotness' points in my book! smile
Lurker
0 likes

Go Bucks!
Lurker
0 likes
Why is this just a guy conversation!?

Proper football: Liverpool FC!
Rugby football: Saracens and England!

There is no other football.... ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The Packers of course
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
The Black Hole, the Skull and Crossbones, the Dark Tide, the Oakland Raiders, most penalized team in the history of football and damn proud of it. Lock up your women, shut down your churches, tremble in fear. Raiders, Baby!

(Lady X told me if i didn't post this, she'd post naked photos of me)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leslieee
For me, it's The Saints. I'm just curious. :-)
And I'm asking the guys cos not many girls are into football. I'm a rare breed, hahah.

Sorry about next saturday. My niners will make you cry.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by rudyP34

Sorry about next saturday. My niners will make you cry.

the Niner's are a bunch of namby pamby sissy girls! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

the Niner's are a bunch of namby pamby sissy girls! *giggles*

The raiders didn't lead the NFL in penalties because they're badass, they did because they suck. silly
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by rudyP34

The raiders didn't lead the NFL in penalties because they're badass, they did because they suck. silly

they do cause the man is trying to keep them down!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

they do cause the man is trying to keep them down!

The man, you mean God? God is in Denver. Must be why the broncos won your division.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by rudyP34

The man, you mean God? God is in Denver. Must be why the broncos won your division.

Yeah, they needed God on their side to win cause the Raiders are kick ass!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yeah, they needed God on their side to win cause the Raiders are kick ass!

More like, when you can't get at least decent quarterbacking, you can only throw a prayer here and there. It's just that Tebow's prayers weigh more heavily than, say, mine...

But still, the raiders failed.