What's your opinion on 69-ing?(:

last reply
800 replies
86.0k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I personally prefer taking turns giving head, but if I'm in a certain mood, I don't mind it. What do you guys think? (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it, preferably with the woman on top. It gives me a good distraction so I don't cum too quick; when I lick her just right it is reflected in the way she sucks my cock; and I can easily go from licking her clit to her pussy to her ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it with my girl on top of me. It just feels great knowing we both giving each other pleasure, while enjoying the pleaure given by the other.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Sorry, yeah that's cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's fun, but oral sex is best done one at a time so you can really concentrate on what you're doing-- or what is being done to you.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I think it's hugely under-rated........

xx SF
Internet Sensation
0 likes
*reads eagerly and nods in agreement with transitionalMan and stephanie*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Too Tall, and I tend to get with very small women. One at a time, watching is a big part of it for me....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it!!! Wish I could do it more but have a hard time talking the gf into it...
Fireman
0 likes
I Love 69. It's so hot giving and receiving at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 woman 69 very hot , but I love giving head but guy are clueless what turn woman on sorry guy woman are king at turn me on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it. Woman on top, sucking hard and slow. It's a great feeling not knowing, or being able to see, what she's doing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Fun option if body sizes match up. But prefer both giving and receiving head one at a time....multitasking can be distracting.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it! It's a lot like Christmas, your giving and receiving.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I enjoy it very much and it is just one of numerous positions I keep in my sexual repertoire.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It is better to give than to receive.
Ok that's bullshit but I'd rather concentrate on one or the other
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. Woman on top, sucking hard and slow. It's a great feeling not knowing, or being able to see, what she's doing. Plus it just feels great knowing we both giving each other pleasure, while enjoying the pleaure given by the other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I most definitely like it. I've found that it's more of a spontaneous thing to do. though. Sometime she loves to do a 69
sometime she just would rather do each other one at time, and i never ask why not a 69. I just absolutely love trying to make a woman cum first when we are doing a 69. It don't workout that way often, but i try. I just love making a woman orgasm, but then again who doesn't. I'm not real tall but at 6'3" sometimes it's a challenge, however i'll find a way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Personally, I think it's hugely under-rated........

xx SF

Hear Hear!! As is kissing btw, but that is a different story!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I thouroughly enjoy 69 with another woman, but when with a guy, I prefer that we have oral sex one at a time.

69 Is Devine!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both are wonderful....if 69 with the female on top so she can control the depth...dont want anyone to gag...
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I'm not a guy, but I'll answer anyway.. Haha.. I enjoy it, but I also enjoy one at a time..Especially if he eats pussy like a champ, I'll be too busy focusing on how good I feel lol.. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
I'm not a guy, but I'll answer anyway.. Haha.. I enjoy it, but I also enjoy one at a time..Especially if he eats pussy like a champ, I'll be too busy focusing on how good I feel lol.. 

My thoughts exactly. If he is really good chances are he will get bitten, LOL!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Very enjoyable and one more opportunity to change things up between the sheets. I like being on the bottom, watching her get very wet which she always does when going down - her glistening warm pre slowly reaching towards my open, waiting mouth...
We do it laying our sides too. It's comfy, and I love getting my head clenched between a hot pair of thighs. smile
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

My thoughts exactly. If he is really good chances are he will get bitten, LOL!!!

LOL Exactly!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a guy but I'll answer anyway:

I prefer concentrating on giving or enjoying receiving. I find it difficult to concentrate properly on giving whilst having my pussy eaten out
Lurker
0 likes
wouldnt know iv fantasized bout it all too often licking and sucking and kissing that beautiful pink mound and she hungrally sucking on my hard shaft...but its never happend 2me soo i really couldnt say
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the idea of it, so intimate and sexy, but in reality, I prefer to concentrate on pleasuring a girl without her hot mouth distracting me!
Lurker
0 likes
I love 69. some time we fall in sleep after cum ( don`t bother to change position ) in 69 position and if she wake up in middle of the night she start sucking my cock or if i wake up i do same.
Classified
0 likes
Love the #69! To start with together. Great for a little play.

However any real connoisseur of cunnilingus will devote all their attention on the lady.

Those lips, the velvet warm interior, the engorged clit, all to stimulate.
To desire and crave consumption of that nectar delight oozing out.
Gentle kisses, massage, licking, deep thrusting swirling tongue.
At least an hour, before culminating in an electric orgasm.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney