How long does a Jerk take?

last reply
74 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did search this topic because it seemed like it would've come up before, but I found nothing. Sorry if I'm repeating an older post that I've missed though.

So basically guy, when you're taking matters into your own hand(s) how long does an average session last? I'm intrigued to see the range, and how I compare to others.

P.S. This isn't a competition or anything, so I'd appreciate answers to be free of any embellishments.

I last about an hour, often longer, I'm not going slow or trying to go fast, that's with 'regular' speed. What about everyone else?
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anywhere from three minutes to over an hour, depending on my state of mind, and whether or not I decide to use toys.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I'm not usually in a hurry and try to draw it out a bit. I like to watch videos or read for stimulation so thats another reason to take my time. I'd say 30 to 40 minutes is average unless I'm enjoying it with a Lady friend. Sometimes I just enjoy having her kiss my nipples why I stroke myself. My last long term GF got excited by that sort of thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the situation. Sometimes I'll have a quickie jerk session. Other times I'll have the desire and time to have a nice long drawn out session. Both are good.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
It depends on the situation. Sometimes I'll have a quickie jerk session. Other times I'll have the desire and time to have a nice long drawn out session. Both are good.

Too bad you have to do it with Tweezers!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Too bad you have to do it with Tweezers!

Ladies and gentlemen. This is a classic example of "transference".

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My mom told me; that will make you go blind.
Now I gotta wear glass's
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the mood time and motivation...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scooter
My mom told me; that will make you go blind.
Now I gotta wear glass's

Totally sympathize dude. Thank goodness for this braille monitor
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the state of mind. It has taken 4 minutes to sometimes giving up and trying later.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Totally depends how much time I have, whats going through my head. If I need a quick release, I can get it done in a few minutes or if there is no rush, as long as I like. If I drag it out too long, I can have problems finishing, so the whole exercise can be a waste of time.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on how horny I am. Or what I'm thinking about. I shortest was 20 min. The longest was over an hour.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
Totally depends how much time I have, whats going through my head. If I need a quick release, I can get it done in a few minutes or if there is no rush, as long as I like. If I drag it out too long, I can have problems finishing, so the whole exercise can be a waste of time.

DITTO
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I can come in 3 minutes if I am really into the object of my desire, but I really enjoy taking my time. At least 30, 40, 50 minutes.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by SigurdOokami
I last about an hour, often longer, I'm not going slow or trying to go fast, that's with 'regular' speed. What about everyone else?

Man you have a lot of time on your hands!
Lurker
0 likes
between 3-5 mins sometimes longer
0 likes
As long as he needs to?

To answer the actual question, I like it to last longer with lots of build-up. More intense at the end that way. That said, I can and do enjoy quickies when time doesn't really allow for that.
Lurker
0 likes
I always like to draw it out, take my time, so the vary from time to time.
Lurker
0 likes
I like edging and the sensations caused by it ...but there is nothing like having a great orgasm and feel the slimmy, cream cum exploding from my throbbing cock! That can easily be acomplished in 2 minutes!
Lurker
0 likes
Generally anything between a few minutes and an hour. It's usually the latter though because I just like to savour the feelings. Well, that and I just take that long to cum naturally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
30 seconds to 3 hours; it all depends on the objective - a quick release or edging masturbation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My average time is about 20 minutes, Depending on whether I want it to be a quickie or make it a special occasion....
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's always hard to judge if it's a selfish act it can be very fast about 5 mins but, if it's more a pleasure act then I try to build close deny then build as many times as I can before the inevitable so it can be towards the 1.5 hrs mark.
Lurker
0 likes
As a few of the guys have said already, it depends on the situation. I could want a quick session if I was really horny, or I could take my time to build a stronger orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
2 kinds for me, really..the stress relief (which is a 5-minute quickie) and then the pleasure mode...teasing and sustaining until you can't stand it anymore, and then blowing it out in glorious hot loads!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mood, motivation ,and material are a big things for it for me, I think my average time is about 45 minutes, but I've had days were its only been 15, and some days it has taken me 3+ hours (no, this isn't fun, I start getting sore and stuff if I’m doing it dry).

Longer is usually better up to that 3 hour mark, then sometimes it’s great, however, a few times in the past I've just given up when it went up past 6. Better things to do at that point and all that.
Lurker
0 likes
Man I wish I had enough time in my day to spend jerking off for a whole hour! You must have a really full life! Saying that even if I had a free hour to wank I would probably think of something a lot more productive to do with my time.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on time available, mood etc - 5 minutes to 2 or 3 hours if I want to
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the time i have