Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My boyfriend would like a threesome is this wrong?

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend would like me to sleep with him and his mate, is this wrong?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Do it. Post pictures.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
LOL.

But seriously, if you think it's wrong, or even if your gut tells you it's not a good idea, then yes, it's wrong.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've only done this as the 3rd wheel. While that was good, considering my record with long term relationships I think I could accomplish the same thing by driving off a bridge.

I don't think I'd risk a relationship over it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it's wrong, that's why it's so right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with LadyX, if your gut tells you not to do it then listen to your gut.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
The Linebacker
0 likes
Threesome!!!! Like Callum said post pics! Post a video! Do it! Post it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think it is wrong for him to want you to do it.

I do think it is wrong if gets upset with you if you say no!!
Lurker
0 likes
It could be, but sometimes men enjoy sharing their lovers with other men. I'd think that if during he was more focused on
his friend than you, then there's a problem. If you're uncomfortable with it, or not sure, I don't think you should do it.
At least not until you are ready. I guess you would have to think, if you did it, would he be expecting you to do it almost all
the time? And are you comfortable with that?
0 likes
There's nothing implicitly wrong with threesomes per se, as long as it is within the bounds of the relationship you two set out to have in the first place.

Is a threesome something you didn't envision he would ask? Okay. So, is a threesome something that you would like to do? It's a matter of what you're comfortable with.

You can always have a talk with him and lay the ground rules beforehand (i.e. try it once but if you don't like it then not again, etc.).

I mean, unless he is violating your rights as a human being I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with it :P
Lurker
0 likes
The question in and of itself is your answer. Threesomes wrong....no, threesome for me with these two....maybe. Go with what feels right for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As said above, it's only wrong if you feel uncomfortable in doing it.
I know you want to make your BF happy, but you must also want to do it and enjoy it.
Let us know what you decide.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Provided everyone understands that the threesome is a fun diversion, so the mood is kept light and the aim is purely pleasuring each other, it can be very enjoyable. I've been fortunate enough to have been in MMF, FFM and even MMFF sessions. All of these combos allowed the women to have more fun. Since most guys are spent on 1 or 2 orgasms, more guys allow the girl more orgasms. In every case where there were multiple females the women were still going, on each other, long after the guys were done.
BTW, I would recommend against any cameras being involved, they induce the fear of the moment becoming a future nightmare and distract from enjoying the pleasure at hand.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I agree that the fact you are asking this question that you already know the answer. You sound unsure. If you are unsure, dont do it. You cant take it back if it turns to shyte...and the fact that your boyfriend wants to involve one of his friends shows how little respect for you he has, sorry. Maybe its a test. If you say yes, he might dump you. If you say no and he still dumps you, you're better off without him.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Aww, she left. Now we'll never know.