3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Has anyone tried it, if so what are you thoughts
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, Busty. You seem extremely fond of anal as I see by the last 5 threads that you've started. Or maybe you're just posting a lot on the forums to promote your website? Nah, you wouldn't do that, would you?

Anyway, I'm not sure if "anal" is a big debate topic for the Think Tank, as most members seem very fond of it (if not the "Holy Grail" for quite a few Lushies). There are already plenty of threads started about anal in "Ask the Girls," "Ask the Guys," and the "Relationship/Device" sections of Lush. You might want to do a search. Good Luck!
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Welcome to Lush, Busty. You seem extremely fond of anal as I see by the last 5 threads that you've started. Or maybe you're just posting a lot on the forums to promote your website? Nah, you wouldn't do that, would you?

Anyway, I'm not sure if "anal" is a big debate topic for the Think Tank, as most members seem very fond of it (if not the "Holy Grail" for quite a few Lushies). There are already plenty of threads started about anal in "Ask the Girls," "Ask the Guys," and the "Relationship/Device" sections of Lush. You might want to do a search. Good Luck!

You told me you love some corn hole lovin! Now this could be a pretty heated topic in the Think Tank..."Woman gets pregnant having anal sex"

Or best yet it really should be in the games section, I can see the title now.

"Would you corn hole the person below you?"
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You told me you love some corn hole lovin! Now this could be a pretty heated topic in the Think Tank..."Woman gets pregnant having anal sex"

Or best yet it really should be in the games section, I can see the title now.

"Would you corn hole the person below you?"

Cornhole or Pass??? I'm in!!

Let me know when the thread is started...err... never mind, I'll wait for LM to post in it in my feed! :evil4)
Artistic Tart
0 likes
and...we're moving it.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing shows your guy that you love him by letting him inside your starfish.
Just be sure to use lots of lube or he'll be hearing"GETITOUT!GETITOUT!GETITOUT!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Woah, are you telling me that isn't possible?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looking for help... trying to get my gf to do anal.... any advice?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Now this could be a pretty heated topic in the Think Tank..."Woman gets pregnant having anal sex"

Fuck the think tank, lets have a serious debate right here...sheeit.

Some guys have good swimmers... But some guys have little fucking triathletes. My guys can run too. Even if I explode in a girl's ass, it is still very possible she will get pregnant. My guys will cross that taint out of mexico and into the land of opportunity, no sweat.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I suppose it's not impossible.

Suppose she lies down on her tummy after he's cum in her ass and make a handstand soon afterwards.

Can you see it running in the right direction without the need of drilling?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
I suppose it's not impossible.

Suppose she lies down on her tummy after he's cum in her ass and make a handstand soon afterwards.

Can you see it running in the right direction without the need of drilling?

Yes I do, especially if the guy has a massive cock. Some of my closer friends on here know that, yes my dick isn't like 16.5 inches, that's ridiculous. But they do know it resembles a fleshy monster/rockstar energy drink can. So after I bang a girl with my large penis their vaginas need a bit to get back to normal size. So if she decides to do some yoga and stand on her head then it is very possible for the cum to enter her vagina and plant the seed for little Felix Jr.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it. It's gooooood.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Anal sex is such a hot top I believe because there is a large taboo associated with it. Personally I enjoy it either way giving or receiving.