'Bama fan with very small dick teabags passed out LSU fan on Bourbon Street

last reply
16 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ewwww, some guys balls all in his face. Poor drunken fool!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Lavish
Ewwww, some guys balls all in his face. Poor drunken fool!

That 'Bama fan that teabagged him is a real piece of shit. Too bad someone wasn't there to kick his classless trashy ass.
Lurker
0 likes
poor guy.
Lurker
0 likes
He won't be laughing if he does get done for sexual assult. You would have thought someone around him would have told him he was taking it a tad too far!
Lurker
0 likes
Poor guy. Wonder where the LSU fan's friends were while this was going on? And how in the hell did he not wake up during that?

The 'Bama fan took it way too far. What a jerk!

And here I have been complaining because my Alabama relatives have been painting my fb news feed crimson since before the game! Haha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH! That just burns me up! If I had been around I would have ran over there and kicked that Alabama pervert right in the nuts! Then I would have laughed at his tiny penis! I think that is the smallest one I have ever seen. I hope he gets arrested. I don't think he would last all night in a New Orleans, Louisiana jail. He might get introduced to a real penis in there, not those tiny Alabama sizes. Seeing that video makes me fighting mad.

I was at the game and the LSU people all left quickly after the game ended, since it went so badly for us. That is why that poor passed out guy got stuck in there with all those uncivilized goons.
Lurker
0 likes
Never understood guys doing things like this. You say you aren't gay, and yet you'll put your junk in another guy's face?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a fucking asshole!! I hope they found out who he was and nailed his ass , LITERALLY!!! Looks like he tried to fuck him in the ear but with a cock that small guess an ear is about his speed. But what I dont understand is where were all the LSU fans? I know someone said they left early because they lost but I cant believe the locals let these Alabama Assholes get away with that!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KinkyLisa4rp
Never understood guys doing things like this. You say you aren't gay, and yet you'll put your junk in another guy's face?

it is gay imo
just an excuse to touch a guy with your sack

it's ok though. people that stupid and mean are bound to suffer life as themselves.
Lurker
0 likes
Thats disgusting, that poor guy! I hope that perv gets what he deserves
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in the middle of LSU country. This happened in January and the guy has since turned himself in. I don't recall what happened to him but justice caught up to him pretty quickly.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think this is gay at all. The gay guys I've had the pleasure to know are sweet hearts that would never do anything like this it is the act of a drunk dumb ass committed against a passed out dumb ass!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
Must've been a Halo player..... That's were teabagging started.

must have been...i completely forgot that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I don't think this is gay at all. The gay guys I've had the pleasure to know are sweet hearts that would never do anything like this it is the act of a drunk dumb ass committed against a passed out dumb ass!

i retract my previous comment.. you're right