does watching your man cum turn you on?

last reply
110 replies
73.7k views
3 watchers
38 likes
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen is watching a woman cum while I'm on top of her. It just blows my mind.

I know men are very visual so I was wondering do you ladies feel the same?

Do you like him to be loud or quiet?

Do you also enjoy watching the cum shoot out of his cock as it would if you were giving him a Handjob?

What aspect of the male orgasm tuns you an most?
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
I do love to watch my guy cum, love when is loud and expressive. I love blowing him then pulling back when he cums. I love watching his cock twitch right after he cums
Lurker
1 like
I love watching my husband cum! I love the feeling of his twitching cock in my hand while we stare into each others eyes! I think it makes it a more powerful connection between us!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love hearing a man grunt or growl when he cums. And seeing him cum is ALMOST as good as feeling it inside me or tasting it. But I do love watching it spurt out. Especially when they jerk a bit and it goes everywhere!
Lurker
1 like
Do you like him to be loud or quiet? at least moan/groan/tell me how fucking great it is feeling!

Do you also enjoy watching the cum shoot out of his cock as it would if you were giving him a Handjob? oh YES! Milking him - hmmmm

What aspect of the male orgasm tuns you an most? the fact that I helped him cum hard and intensely! what is not to love?
Lurker
1 like

I love hearing my guy come..... There is nothing sexier to me or that turns me on more than a guy on top of me thrusting into me and breathing heavily in my ear. The fact that I know I'm doing that to him turns me on to no end.
Lurker
1 like
Absolutely. I love deep eye connection the most and his face in contortions with the ecstasy. Handjob and watching it shoot is nice, but I prefer riding him and watching his face as he approaches the edge and I have him totally under my control. Knowing that just one movement of my hips or contraction of my pussy will send him over the edge is such a turn-on.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Wonderful answer Ladies. I think the knowledge that you can bring about such a strong physical reaction from your mate is a big part of the emotional bond that makes sex so great with someone you care deeply about.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by brunettebanger

I love hearing my guy come..... There is nothing sexier to me or that turns me on more than a guy on top of me thrusting into me and breathing heavily in my ear. The fact that I know I'm doing that to him turns me on to no end.

AMEN sister!! Fucking LOVE IT!
Lurker
0 likes
Love it.

It's the whole package, the way his breathing changes, the way his body tightens as he nears orgasm and the way he sounds as he gets closer to the edge.

The whole situation can easily turn me on just thinking about it
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I love to watch a man's cum spurt from his cock onto my tongue or my breasts. It is one of the most erotic things for me and I love the look in his eyes as I hold and stroke his cock when his is cumming.
Lurker
1 like
Oh my fucking go yeah! When I'm between his legs wtaching him....and he explodes...the kit and kaboodle!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it's awesome watching a man shoot his load
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmm just love watching my man cum - love it when I walk in and catch him on the bed hard wet and stroking mmmmmmmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Yeah, makes me impatient though. I don't usually let them finish alone.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I guess I'm the odd girl out. Of course I'm happy that they came, but I really don't care that much about watching them cum. I do like feeling them cum inside me though, that makes me happy.
Lurker
1 like
I love watching a man cum! I like it loud...moans, grunts, groans, I love it all. Just seeing a stream of cum shoot of a twitching cock...whoo! Let me stop there, I'm getting myself excited lol
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
more than anything
I adore listening to him. His breathing, the feel of his heart beat pounding the way his kisses change just before he comes.
The way he says my name just before, during and after. The feel of him pulsing and filing me.

I love watching his body tighten, muscles twitching and the intense look on his face
If I'm watching him masturbate, there is something riveting about watching his large hands move over his erection, the confident way his hands stroke and move
I dont know what it is about seeing him finally cum, the way his hand stills just before erupting. I love being close enough to watch the pusling and twitching of his shaft.

Gorgeous
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I really love to see men cum. It's one of the most personal things a guy can share. Listening to his moans and grunts then seeing his cum shooting out of his cock. It turns me on so much.
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes! Such pleasure in viewing such pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love to hear him groan and watch his cock surge and pulse. The eruption iis awsome.
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Milik_The_Red
What aspect of the male orgasm tuns you an most?

When his cum splashes on me and I rub it into my silky gown. So slippery!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Thanks ladies. I wasn't sure if the visual aspects or the sounds were that important. It sounds like you all are affected much as I am when my lady reaches her peak. Every sound she makes, every muscle that moves is like fine art.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
I love to hear him groan and watch his cock surge and pulse. The eruption iis awsome.

With that thought in mind..... i will do my best

(smile
Lurker
0 likes
i love it when a guy shoot his load, at least i know im doing something right haha. the best is when hes in me and slows down near orgasm, you feel him tense up and then moan as you feel his contractions as he spurts cum against my pussy walls, sometimes its enough to make me cum.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
God yes I love to watch a man cum. Seeing it spurt out, watching him tense up and groan. It is so hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
MMMMMMmmmmmmmm I so love to watch and feel my man shoot his load.....weather in me.... on me.....or over me anywhere....or feel it shoot into my mouth.....either way.....i love it....it drives me WILD!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Making my lover cum is what really turns me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh you have no idea. I like watching his expressions, his muscles tense up and hear his deep moans as cum shoots out of his cock. Mmm.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY