Sucking on breasts/nipples

last reply
15 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is going to sound odd, however my boyfriend loves to suck on my breasts. I asked how does it feel?

He said "nuturing."

What did he mean by that reply?

P.S I don't have any milk in them ;) Never have and I think never will lol.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I have no idea what he meant by that reply; "nuturing" isn't a word in any language I speak.

Seriously though, I have no idea what he means. Nurtured is not how I feel after having sucked on my girlfriend's breasts. Maybe he was joking?

It's an activity I enjoy, too. If you both like it then I wouldn't over-analyse it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No it wasn't a joke sadly enough. Oh God I hope he wasn't trying to think he was a baby. o.O
Lurker
0 likes
He may have never completed the "oral phase" of his Freudian development.

Could be some kind of psychological safety zone...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is messed up. I don't reply to stuff on here very often, however this one sort of made me go wtf.
When I suck or tease a girls nipples it is great for me sure but it is mostly to arouse her.
I would ask him about it...not while you guys are having sex mind you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to guess it brings him back to his own breastfeeding days. A security blanket feeling/connection with his mother. Whether or not his mother actually breastfed him part of him misses that connection.
Lurker
0 likes
People do many things for reasons that can not be put into words. But we try. Oh yes we try. I think we don't know why we are drawn to certain actions but feel compelled to tell stories to ourselves and others to pass te time.
Lurker
0 likes
mmm breasts, so yummy. And is it so bad for a man to be comforted by a loving act?
Lurker
0 likes
well i do suck on my girl's titties. But that is just to make her hornier and wetter. Idk what the OP's boyfriend meant by that though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love sucking on breast.just seeing your partner's eyes lock onto yours filled with lust. nothing like it..
Just let it go.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Is he doing the breast-sucking as an activity on its own, or is it just something that's part of sexual foreplay and leading/involving other things?

If it becomes the high-light of the sexplay or he just does this as an almost 'non-sexual' activity... like when you are watching TV or something, then yeah maybe he has more of a fixation/fetish with it. I remember a scene in an old movie where the girl was drinking a glass of milk at the breakfast table and then just let it spill out of her mouth all over her breasts and nipples and the guy was just drawn in to suck her breasts. It actually looked very sensual/kinky.

I wouldn't worry too much about it either way though, unless the concept of it makes you feel uncomfortable etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to suck my partner's tits & nipples as part of the oral sex session. How long I do it for is a function of how much she is enjoying it / asking me to persist. Else, I prefer to move down to spend my time at her love hole and reach out periodically to squeeze her boobs & nipples while I working her pussy.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I love to kiss, suck and nibble a women's breasts but how much time I spend there will often depend on her sensitivity. I've been with women who got very hot from breast/ nipple play. I have also been with ( generally) older ladies who have lost the sensation in their nipples.

While I still enjoyed touching and fondling them, I found out over time there was little to gain from undue sucking.

Also guys, encourage you lady to play with yours. To me it feels wonderful and almost every woman I have ever been with really enjoyed playing with them once they found out how much I liked it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I am feel like a baby when I have a nipple in my mouth,usually like to spend a lot of time on that part of body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels good women like it why make an issue out of it ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maybe he never got to suck his mother's?