Does anyone actually crave cum?

last reply
25 replies
34.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are several of my friends here on Lush that love giving head. We all know there are several forum threads about spitting vs swallowing. Those that swallow always say something about how they love swallowing what their man gives. That is a gift from him, not to sure about that part. But it does seem like many of you DO in fact enjoy swallowing cum.

Is it the joy you bring to your man?

Do you like the taste and/or texture?

Do you ever wake up and think, "man, I am SO craving a mouthful of cum" like some people may occassionally crave a Coke, or a steak, or whatever?

If you ever do crave cum, is it from your one specific bf/husband or can the craving be satisfied by a random person?

Or is cum just a by-product that is a necessary evil to giving great head and wishful thinking of men?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I crave many things, Wine, chocolate, sex, cream cakes ect but I don't crave cum.

I am rather impartial to the taste and texture too but I do love the feeling it gives my partner when he can see how much I enjoy literally every part of him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe some people do.

Lurker
0 likes
I personally have never craved it... although I do, and always have, swallowed blow jobs are not my favourite sexual act. I don't 'force' myself (or allow myself to be 'forced') into doing them so it isn't a case of me giving half hearted ones - it's just something I do less often...when I actually want to.

Got sidetracked there. Back on topic.. some guys taste pretty rank. When I've been with such a guy craving is definitely not gonna happen, the guy I'm currently with has a pretty good 'texture' (using that word with regards to cum makes my toes curl!) and tastes fine, and mild, so although I don't crave it I always enjoy swallowing him.

HOWEVER I think I do 'crave' him cumming in my mouth....I just don't crave the cum itself (in my mouth). I love how turned on guys get when you push their buttons blow job wise, I like that they get to think that they're in control when, lets face it, they're really not, I like that you get to choose when they cum - and how hard they cum (whether you drag it out etc).

I'm sure there are some people on here who will claim to (and probably do) truly 'crave' the taste of cum...but I'm not one of them and, in my own personal real life, I've never met one of these people.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't crave cum.

I do crave fucking... and cum usually goes along with it, which is great, but I don't get a craving to swallow a glassful of cum on it's own and definitely not from "random guys"...

I think the desire/excitement about swallowing or cum-play goes along with sexual arousal in the moment. When you're turned on, you want it (definitely!), but you'd never just wake up and randomly desire and feel satisfied by pouring yourself a tall frothy glass from the cum-jug in the fridge. It doesn't really work that way. At least not for me.

Re the taste/texture... I've never had a problem with either but maybe I've just been lucky with my "sample population". There is definite excitement in bringing a guy to orgasm, and I enjoy the feel of the little explosive spurts in my mouth (or elsewhere in or on my body).

I'd say that for any guy who is really curious about taste/texture or where cum fits into the big picture, that he should try some of his own. You'll get a feeling for what it's like and the reasons for enjoying it when you're horny but not as an event on its own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I don't crave cum.

I do crave fucking... and cum usually goes along with it, which is great, but I don't get a craving to swallow a glassful of cum on it's own and definitely not from "random guys"...

I think the desire/excitement about swallowing or cum-play goes along with sexual arousal in the moment. When you're turned on, you want it (definitely!), but you'd never just wake up and randomly desire and feel satisfied by pouring yourself a tall frothy glass from the cum-jug in the fridge. It doesn't really work that way. At least not for me.

Re the taste/texture... I've never had a problem with either but maybe I've just been lucky with my "sample population". There is definite excitement in bringing a guy to orgasm, and I enjoy the feel of the little explosive spurts in my mouth (or elsewhere in or on my body).

I'd say that for any guy who is really curious about taste/texture or where cum fits into the big picture, that he should try some of his own. You'll get a feeling for what it's like and the reasons for enjoying it when you're horny but not as an event on its own.

Doll, you're just in time for Happy Hour.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Doll, you're just in time for Happy Hour.

If you chug the first glass, then I'll down the second... promise!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
This is so going to make me vomit. I don't mind the taste of cum, but after this thread, I doubt I'll ever come close to 'craving' it.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah, when I said I like protein shakes in the morning, that isn't really what I had in mind...

The Cum-Jug... lol... great title for a story though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yeah, when I said I like protein shakes in the morning, that isn't really what I had in mind...

The Cum-Jug... lol... great title for a story though.

Has Sprite not already covered that one??

Have to say that while I am 'happy' to swallow for the right guy, it is not on my to-do list for the day...

Also, if I do, I do expect 'good girl' kisses afterwards - after all, fair is fair, is it not?

Oh and LM, remind me never ever to accept egg nog at your Christmas party...
(actually, you'll forget - everyone else remind me please!!)

Lurker
0 likes
i got a friend on my friends list that i know does (yes a girl)
Lurker
0 likes
If God was a man he would have made cum taste of chocolate or even that first morning fix of a cup of tea (or coffee).

Lurker
0 likes
I crave the act of giving the blow job, the feeling of his dick sliding between my lips and over my tongue. I crave the sensations it causes to course thru my body and his. I love the feeling of running my tongue over the head, down the shaft, taking it all into my mouth. At that point I am craving the taste of cum.
Lurker
0 likes
We all know that semen is good for women and that we crave it. And if you didn't know it before here is the scientific proof: google "Semen acts as an anti-depressant" (newscientist.com) and "crying over spilled semen" (psychologytoday.com).
Lurker
0 likes
All joking aside (my previous comment) I don't crave the cum in itself but in the heat of the moment I do crave the sensation of him cumming in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the two years we've been together, my man has only been able to come once from head. Sadly, I DO crave cum, but only when it's straight from the source. Well, mostly, sometimes I want it so badly that I'll go "clean him up" after a fucking where he's come inside me, just so I can get a taste of that hot, hot sex. I love the taste of his juices mingled with mine. But, yeah, more than anything, I want him to come in my mouth. Partly, yes, because it's a gift he's giving me (I refer to it as "my reward" for a job well done), partly because it's dead sexy, but also in a large part because I want to taste what he has to give to me. I love the taste.

I don't think I'd like tasting the cum of a random guy off the street, but my partner, whoever he happens to be over the years, yes, please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like mine
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

If you ever do crave cum, is it from your one specific bf/husband or can the craving be satisfied by a random person?

Does anyone ever crave boobs? Can the craving be satisfied by a random person? hmmm LM??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Question should be rewritten - "Does anyone not crave cum?"
Lurker
0 likes
I find it very hard to believe that anybody does.
Lurker
0 likes
I know I do at times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once my elderly neighbor told me I was "full of spunk" and I was like "how can she tell?!"

Like others, I definitely don't crave the taste of cum, but having him cum in my mouth and swallowing his load is deeply satisfying to me. Some primal part of me craves the act.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Capsule A Day Takes The Bad Taste Away!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I crave yours Nikki
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Crave it? No, but once I'm with a guy I like I'll rarely turn it down. And if things progress to the point where his penis is in my mouth, its pretty much a foregone conclusion for me that I'll be swallowing his gift. That being said, I don't crave in the sense that I go out in search of it - but it isn't like its hard to find though. Anyway - for me at least - once I get a taste or scent of it, then I sometimes begin craving more of it. It (the taste, texture, scent, where it came from ) is aphrodisiacal to me. And sometimes, when I just want to have a few quiet private sensual moments with a friend, after the appetizer I want a second helping.