My current girlfreind and her so called True love

last reply
33 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi there people I'm abit lost but not giving up I'm with my current girlfreind and shes amazing smart beautifull and all that but shes had a few ups and downs with ex's or past loved ones and is insecure like most women these days if thats fair to say.

The Issue is she loves me but she says she doesent know anything no more " I dont know my feelings" she miss's her true love but they never went out together they talkedfor two years and she said they never argued.

It's prety sad because they talked for two years and then something happened, basicly he never loved her like she did, he wasent her true love and they stopped tlaking and when she contacted him again awhile later he forgot who she was and it has skared her emotinally if thats fair to say, she crys if i mention him or we talk about him and i odnt know what to do because it porbley will get in the way of me and her but i understand that she mises her true love but its awkward for me to try and help her since we cant talk about it or she will cry and be upset and then she probley feels bad cause she mises someone when with me.

any thoughts on what I should be doing or if anyone else has had simialr issues with this i think i might remind her of him =/
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Markie
Hi there people I'm abit lost but not giving up I'm with my current girlfreind and shes amazing smart beautifull and all that but shes had a few ups and downs with ex's or past loved ones and is insecure like most women these days if thats fair to say.

Yeah, that's fair. Why wouldn't it be?

That sucks about the rest of that other stuff you wrote.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah it does she doesent wanan talk to anyone atm tbh she said.

and with her other exs she didnt miss him now does.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
wait a minute. she's your g/f but she's going off the deep end about how this guy who doesn't even f'ing remember her, claiming he's her true love and she's this upset about him? ok, sit her ass down and tell her to figure it out. you or him. and if she can't decide in, oh, say, 5 seconds, you'll save yourself some time breaking up with her now rather then letting her drive you insane for the next however long it is before you finally do break up. i mean, seriously, what the hell? my advice, move on. what the hell is she doing with you if this guy is her prince charming? and what do you do when the next 'true love' comes along?

oh, and for the record, really, we're insecure? you're the one so desperate for love that you put up with this kind of crap. find someone who wants YOU not some imaginary Romeo.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds to me that she does not know who she actually loves.

I would suggest to leave her alone for a while, let her figure things out herself. You're always there being with her, right? Somehow I feel she takes you for granted. Let her cool down to think about it. When you're away too, who will she miss most? The guy who she claimed to be true love but forgot about her totally, or the guy who was always there for her. Let her take time to think about it and make her choice.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes let her go go go ....and do your own thing......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
wait a minute. she's your g/f but she's going off the deep end about how this guy who doesn't even f'ing remember her, claiming he's her true love and she's this upset about him? ok, sit her ass down and tell her to figure it out. you or him. and if she can't decide in, oh, say, 5 seconds, you'll save yourself some time breaking up with her now rather then letting her drive you insane for the next however long it is before you finally do break up. i mean, seriously, what the hell? my advice, move on. what the hell is she doing with you if this guy is her prince charming? and what do you do when the next 'true love' comes along?

oh, and for the record, really, we're insecure? you're the one so desperate for love that you put up with this kind of crap. find someone who wants YOU not some imaginary Romeo.

Sorry if I offended you. Yes she wants me she shows alot of sign of jealousy soemtimes xD and likes me to call her and what not, I'm not desperate smile just confsued thats all :) Im not that experienced in love or relationships so im sorry thats why i came here for some advise. Theres nothing to choose tho I think they dont talk and HE(true love dosent remember her) I said id give her space and not talk to her for awhile.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Markie

Sorry if I offended you. Yes she wants me she shows alot of sign of jealousy soemtimes xD and likes me to call her and what not, I'm not desperate smile just confsued thats all :) Im not that experienced in love or relationships so im sorry thats why i came here for some advise. Theres nothing to choose tho I think they dont talk and HE(true love dosent remember her) I said id give her space and not talk to her for awhile.

not at all offended, just drunk biggrin yeah, well if there's nothing to choose, then why is she even going on about this? yeah, give her some space, and tell her to figure it out, and get on with life, meet some girl who is into YOU and when she comes around next, don't feel bad if you forget her name too. she should be used to it by now. god, i know, i am a complete bitch tonight - oh, well, it happens.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No i get what your comming from lol the thing is she is into me trust me shes tell me all the time and well lol she always loves seeing me and being with me we have our goodtimes its just when we argue it would be soemthing small shes a jealous type abit possesive But i dont let her run wild with it or control me if im talking to other girls she will be like flirting with em? and say im ignoring her soemtimes if she leaves me msgs somewhere. the only reason why i think shes brining it up is cause well her and this guy never agrued she the tlakitive type lol has a "Bitch in her" I doubt she even knows why he her true love i htink its cause they tlaked for so long thats it. Point is i know she wants me but shes just depressed abit i guess atm and soemthing is reminder her of her so called tru love.

lol enjoy your night with the drinking xD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont get how u cna forget someone if they spoke for two years dont make sense lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Plus she once wrote me soemthing like this "I love you so much. and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. you make me the happiest girl alive. and this has been the only relationship where things have worked out. I know it hasn't been long but its how I feel. this relationship is better than others etc than I am in love with you and I think. . . might sound stupid but =/ I think your becoming my true love. yes he was my true love but I need to let go of the past. The dude left her and now doesn't remember her)that's cruel. and why would someone like that be my true love. hate mentioning him. makes me so upset. sad but anyway I love you so much and don't want you leaving me for anyone else. want you to be my baby boy forever. your amazing markie . I love you so much"

lol thats the best of what i can say of what she told me hard to write it all but thats best I can sum it up with smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No this is a different girl I ended things with that one because it was to deep to fix and wasent treated right to each other.

see im a noob i guess xD Theres good things in this relationship more than bad

only downside is this and her emotions and when she gets jeloaus and angry but other than that i cant fault her atm.

I dont mean to be that way xD I dont know if or should i say everything thats good lol, I know whats good about it tho smile shes really nice, treats me better tan my ex did...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just be there for her whenever she needs you.. Hold her and hug whenever she cries and explain her the truth. good luck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me it sounds like she has many issues. What it sounds like is she doesnt know waht she wants but she does know it isnt you. Sorry to bring you down, but when her true love is someone who hasnt spoken to her in 2 years, she is trying to get you to leave her so she doesnt have to dump you,

You said there are more good things in the relationship than bad. Well saying her true love isnt you, think that qualifies as REALLY BAD!!

Save yourself some headaches and just walk.
Lurker
0 likes
Move on.

I thought some guy was the love of my life but in the same way as you describe, he didn't feel the same towards me.
I knew that and just had to get over it. You can't force somebody to love you, no matter how bad you want it.
If she can't understand this then she is not emotionally ready to be with you long term.
Leave her to sort her own head out as she is obviously in a bad place with this situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Markie
I dont get how u cna forget someone if they spoke for two years dont make sense lol

Was this an online only thing she had with him?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im not sure if it was but yeah im sure it was an online thing =/ shes had a few like that i asked why not have someone closer if they didnt work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just asking, because you kept saying she talked to him for two years, and he doesn't remember her. Maybe he was someone who had a lot of things going all at once. It sounds lie she's not over him, and you need to find someone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its kinda sad cause i really care for her maybe your right just feel like it was me that did soemthing cause she didnt miss him when with her ex's =/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How am I suppose to compete with this basicly ill try wrod what she said about him thats why she called him her true love =/

"We never argued, i was never insecure with him Never asked about his past or girls he spoke too. Everything was perfect. We didnt feel upset once apart from when he ended things"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thats wa smy ex we eneded things this is my current girlfreind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And whenever ia sk her why doesent she tlak about it with her freinds shes gives me soemthing like this

"shut up
Stop saying stuff you dont know.
They wont understand.
There's no point talking about it cos there's nothing no one can do.
It will just make me even more upset talking about it"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Dump her.

She does not love you, she loves someone else. If she loved you, she would never be saying any of these things... trust me.

You were probably more of a rebound/security-blanket type relationship to make her feel better after the guy chucked her, but now she realizes she wants more.

Do not counsel her on her broken heart. That is not your job.

Good luck...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now shes saying she doesent love him or anyone else Just misses him=/ been a year since theyspoke and what they had was "Perfect_
Lurker
0 likes
I would seriously just walk away. This isn't worth your time or effort as far as I can see.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Markie
Now shes saying she doesent love him or anyone else Just misses him=/ been a year since theyspoke and what they had was "Perfect_

Next time she goes on and on about missing him you should tell her that you would be more than happy lending an ear if she tells you about it while she's sucking your dick. Like, she can suck, suck, suck then take a 5 second breather and tell you about how perfect her ex-boyfriend's dick is and that she misses it. Then she can suck, suck, suck and take another breather and tell you how he was a real gentleman...and attractive...and respected and how she misses him so. The she can suck, suck, suck then this time she can get on her knees and talk about how he was her one true love and how she could never love another man again. She can look up and add "ever," and at that moment you cum all over her face. Then slap your dick on it and make a splash... Then you can tell her she can keep going but that you're gonna cock slap her after each sentence.

That is the only way you should be listening to this shit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So your girlfriend is comparing your real relationship to an idealized fantasy relationship that she thought she had with someone else. Of course they never fought, what she was perceiving as perfect was a guy not figuring it was worth arguing with her because he didn't want anything real with her.

I'm calling "nuttier than squirrel shit" on this one and saying the earlier you can get out of this the better. I mean I know you care about this girl but in my experience when people say they can't love you fully for whatever reason you should believe them.

It hurts to end things but the earlier you end it the sooner you can move on and find someone who's ready to love you fully for the person you are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now she said she feels like I dont love her x.x but shes aid that i know u love me x.x