Rules for The Gallery

last reply
6 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Attention: Some minor changes to these rules have been made to better conform to the redesign of the chat room interface. This list is still subject to further changes.

Rule 1: Don't be offensive. Do not continue to say things or post images after we ask that you stop, or repeatedly do or say things are inappropriate or unwanted. Do so and you will be gagged and/or kicked, whichever is more fun for me.

Rule 2: If I stumble upon an image that makes me chuckle or laugh unexpectedly, I have to post it in here. You don't have to obey this rule, but don't be surprised if I seemingly post something random.

Rule 3: Please have a vocabulary. Don't come into the room armed only with a few phrases. Don't use the same lines repeatedly. Doing so will get you gagged and/or kicked, whichever is more fun for me.

Rule 4: Google is our friend. So are Google Images, Google Translate and Dictionary.com. They are there for you to use and they are free. Google doesn't judge you when you ask a stupid question. I will though, and so will everyone else.

Rule 5: Anyone with identifying information, such as a phone number, for a username will automatically be assumed to be a spammer and will be gagged and kicked, because both are fun for me.

Rule 6: Do not be disrespectful to me or other people in the room. If someone asks you to respect their space, do it. If you cannot do this, you will be gagged and/or kicked, whichever is more fun for me.

Rule 7: Do not blame other people if you get caught acting stupidly. Keep control of your profile. Do not blame intoxicants for bad behavior. Take responsibility for your words and actions. If you cannot, you will be gagged and/or kicked, whichever is more fun for me.

Rule 8: Remember, this is a chat room in addition to being an image gallery. Don't flood the room with your pictures. Wait a few, let the picture move up. Let conversation happen. If you can't, you will be gagged and/or kicked, whichever is more fun for me.

Rule 9: This rule currently being updated.

Rule 10: Thou shalt not spam
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I had a great time reading your rules.

On a side note Pictures are supposed to scale to fit the chat room now a days.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
very plain and unstandable, respect each others
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seacreature, do you think you could phone me on my mobile and read those rules to me in a heavy French accent please?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Seacreature, do you think you could phone me on my mobile and read those rules to me in a heavy French accent please?

I probably could, but I think my attempt at a French accent would probably offend a Frenchman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry about that Catnip. Since I can't delete my post, I'll just go with, oh well.whZFrGf1vCyKlzxP
Internet Sensation
0 likes
JesseS I think you posted this in the wrong thread.

This is a thread with the rules for a users own chat room where people post pictures.

If you're bothered with private chat pop-ups, private messages or whispers from people you can turn them off in your settings. (chats are turned off by putting yourself to away or offline.)