Your favorite uncommon sexy body parts?

last reply
159 replies
16.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What part of the human body do you find sexy? Other than the obvious choices. For example, some people really love the Dimples of Venus.

For me, I love ankles. A woman in capri pants and sandals, mmmm!! Or workout shorts with no-show ankle sock, or no socks at all, mmmm!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I love kissing a woman's shoulder blades. I can't really explain why.
Lurker
0 likes
A man's forehead and sexy arms have always been a fave of mine... sigh!
Lurker
0 likes
i love back muscles on guys! i dont no why but they are so sexyy. and big shoulders and arms! oooh i love my big jersey boys heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The area right below his ear lobes. I love how the veins in his neck sticks out particularly when he is aroused.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Cut pelvic muscles or 'sex lines'.

A strong jawline.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neck.
Lurker
0 likes
I love her feet and the back of her knee (just so long as she hasn't taken an arrow to it)
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
I love her feet and the back of her knee (just so long as she hasn't taken an arrow to it)

Can you elaborate on that?
Lurker
0 likes
Well the back of the knee is a very sexual place and, according to Glenn Quagmire, its where you'll find the third hole. However, if an arrow is taken to the knee, it renders said body part useless, hence the phrase "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee", which comes from the video game Skyrim.
Lurker
0 likes
A woman's navel
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
Well the back of the knee is a very sexual place and, according to Glenn Quagmire

This just made me piss my pants...Gigitty Gigitty...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love kissing the inside wrists!
Lurker
0 likes
Where the top of the legs meet the buttcheeks!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i love sexy feet.... strong.... long toes... don't even know how to describe it... but sheesh.... which is also why i love to see a man in jeans with bare feet... omg i think i need my fan....
Lurker
0 likes
Shoulders, just love them.
Lurker
0 likes
back, shoulders and arms.
Lurker
0 likes
I love womens bellies. Any size or shape.
Lurker
0 likes
under the breasts (not below) or fold of the breasts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love there ass when it tight and round and sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Collar bones and ribs.
There's just something about the bone and flesh that adds a tinge of vulnerability - it reminds me how fragile our bodies can be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cute lil belly button
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Introverted lurker
0 likes
A pair of green eyes, looking into a pair of those is enough to get me flustered.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
- Albert Einstein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have a thing for men's hands and feet and NOT for the reasons you might think.
Lurker
0 likes
Have a thing for men with long hair. Another thing, nipples. Just wanna pinch em and twirk em all the time !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ridge of muscle that runs down a mans spine, I love running my fingers down them

strong hands with long fingers, I adore watching those hands doing every day things imagining what they would feel like on me

wide shoulders make me swoon

the back of his neck where it curves and meets the shoulder, a perfect place for leaving a soft kiss or a bite. It depends on my mood

I could go on for ever
So many lovely places I cant choose my favourite
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me it would be the very top of the ass crack. I luv when just the very top of the crack peeks out. It takes all my will power to stop from sticking my finger in it. LOLOLOLOL
[code][/code]
0 likes
A man's forearms and hands. Also, his jawline and shoulders.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Small intestines!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me I'd have to say belly button (especially a pierced one). That and also a girl with her hair in a ponytail.