Chat Room Protocol?

last reply
11 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Can someone give me information about chat room protocol? I am totally inexperienced in chat room visits.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Hey, Buz.....there is not a protocol per se, just join in and have fun. And be sure to check out the rules of course http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst12216_Chat-Room-Usage-and-Terms.aspx Any questions feel free to contact me or any of the chat moderators.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This might help as well Chat Etiquette

and as Pixie said, just have fun
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
just remember rule #1: always refer to me as "Your Royal Highness" and you'll be fine, Buz!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
just remember rule #1: always refer to me as "Your Royal Highness" and you'll be fine, Buz!

Do I still have to kiss your feet and suck your toes as you've always made me do in the past, Your Royal Highness?

Your most worshipful servant.
Buz
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Do I still have to kiss your feet and suck your toes as you've always made me do in the past, Your Royal Highness?

Buz

Dang sprite, is that what you make all the guys do? Haha.
I would like to see proof of this.. Pics please lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Can someone give me information about chat room protocol? I am totally inexperienced in chat room visits.

Come in the room and say hi..remember your manners and be yourself..wait is that good or bad advice?? hmm...anyways..join in the convo's or start a new one..Just remember to ask before you whisper or if you wanna send a private request. It's basically treat the room as you would in real life..

Hope to see ya there...and btw..can i be a princess?? I would never over throw our lil queenie...
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Stay away from women, they are evil. (Do I have to say this is a semi joke?)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Stay away from women, they are evil. (Do I have to say this is a semi joke?)

Joke? I thought that was just understood... You know, one of the lessons learned growing up. ;)

Chat room: Jump in, say hi, join in, and don't whisper or private message without asking first.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Viacom sucks.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still learning, thanks for the tips.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Buz

Damn how does she rate so high? smile