12.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm a giver as well smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both! But I have to pick so receiving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving
Lurker
0 likes
Call me selfish, I like to receive!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Both have amazing pleasures!
Lurker
0 likes
I am a total giver. I love every sensation of giving a blow job!
Lurker
0 likes
giver. but then receiving after giving should occur
Lurker
0 likes
Giving heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like giving a massage to a woman!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
giving , lov when she squirst first
Lurker
0 likes
both are good, but I gotta be selfish and say receiving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm all about giving! as much as i do enjoy receiving and having my own magnificent orgasm, it is not my ultimate goal when i'm with a partner. i get just as much, if not MORE pleasure from making my partner's experience a memorable one, watching him react and respond to me, knowing that i'm the reason he's enjoying himself so much - THAT is a HUGE turn on for me in so many ways and my own orgasm becomes secondary.

now...if my partner is one of those men that only likes to receive and NEVER gives...i may have a problem with that too, lol. i have needs too after all. the best experiences are when a giver meets another giver - initally there is some sweet conflict over who wants to please the other first but in the end, both partners win and win BIG!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giver...w/out a doubt.

Belle...we should meet sometime ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Belle...when 2 givers meet the experience is amazing.
I am a giver too. There's for me no better giving position when a woman is on top of my face.
Being between her thighs. Her in complete control. That gives me immense pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
i'm all about giving! as much as i do enjoy receiving and having my own magnificent orgasm, it is not my ultimate goal when i'm with a partner. i get just as much, if not MORE pleasure from making my partner's experience a memorable one, watching him react and respond to me, knowing that i'm the reason he's enjoying himself so much - THAT is a HUGE turn on for me in so many ways and my own orgasm becomes secondary.

now...if my partner is one of those men that only likes to receive and NEVER gives...i may have a problem with that too, lol. i have needs too after all. the best experiences are when a giver meets another giver - initally there is some sweet conflict over who wants to please the other first but in the end, both partners win and win BIG!

Im a giver too. Nothing turns me on more than to know my lover is responding to my touch. Belledujour, I think your answer is perfect for me as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giver. I relish pleasure when I see other people happy because I helped them.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
gonna be a little selfish here and say receiver. It's been a loooong time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
giving

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
giving love feeling her legs squeezing around my head and her hips pushing harder into my mouth heehee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
woohoo giving ..il give to you marky ANYTIME ..ALWAYS ..yay

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Weaver of Words
0 likes
I'll go with giving this time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea has to be giving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like both
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Site administrator
0 likes
Giving definately.
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
Giving is very gratifing it enhances the desire of the partner, which will in turn enable a passionate and rewarding receipt
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Lurker
0 likes
ohohoh I lovelove to give biggrin

of course I love receiving as well, but it's not as satisfying if I haven't made my girl happy first silly
Lurker
0 likes
lol yeh unless we're talking snuggles! Wacha!

silly