Movie Treats

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, besides popcorn, what is your favorite thing to nibble on at the movies?
Matriarch
0 likes
earlobes.
Lurker
0 likes
Reeces Pieces and peanut m&m.... Mmmmmmm and of course the movie would be Iron Man heart
Lurker
0 likes
Anything that has Chocolate in or on it.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually a hotdog and a couple of maltesers.
Lurker
0 likes
"MJ" and then some M&M's.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once took a friend to see The School Of Rock and we took cans of lager, ham sandwiches and cakes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There you are, deeply engrossed in nibbling your lover's ears, feeling her lips on you, when from the row behind comes the disconcerting pop of a can of coke being opened, the smell of onions on their burger, and the rustle of popcorn being taken out of the bag.
I would make a simple rule, only bodily parts, belonging to the people in the theatre, should be allowed in!
Let the fun begin.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OldGeezer
There you are, deeply engrossed in nibbling your lover's ears, feeling her lips on you, when from the row behind comes the disconcerting pop of a can of coke being opened, the smell of onions on their burger, and the rustle of popcorn being taken out of the bag.
I would make a simple rule, only bodily parts, belonging to the people in the theatre, should be allowed in!
Let the fun begin.....

You should have learnt by now, you only sit in the back row!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Usually a hotdog and a couple of maltesers.

Ha Ha

I would go for a Cumberland Sausage, bigger, fatter, juicier and much better quality meat
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I often just bring in my own stuff - usually a package of dried mangos mixed with unsalted almonds.

If I'm going for real candy - I'll probably pick some kind of licorice or jelly-bellies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Junior Mints and a root beer