His Last Girlfriend

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, what's the one thing your husband would hate to hear you say about his last girlfriend?
Lurker
0 likes
How about boyfriend?

Well since I'm currently single, my ex boyfriend would have hated that I mention that his ex still tells everyone that they are together. (She was kind of phsyco)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Gals, what's the one thing your husband would hate to hear you say about his last girlfriend?

That she phoned me or dropped by to say "hello!".

He'd hope to hell that I'd sent that psycho packing. I would have.
Lurker
0 likes
That we were now lesbians and no he can't watch.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
That I agree with anything his ex-wife says
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Ah...the ex-wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that she was desperate and wouldnt slept with anything - doubt it would make him feel very loved lol x
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Probably that we have decided to meet to discuss him, to compare our relationships and that he is obviously not welcomed to join us.
Lurker
0 likes
That we were soul mates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

He'd hate to hear that she and I were no longer friends. She has a new boyfriend, and the four of us get together once in a while. I think he'd love to have a threesome, but that has not happened (yet. lol. Maybe it will).

We've been good friends since before my b/f knew either of us. We've shared a lot of stories and a few travel adventures, but he's the first guy we've shared. I was NOT the reason they broke, which is a good thing.