If a member approaches you asking if they can use your stories elsewhere

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Please send the message and the person's member name to me. They will be dealt with accordingly.

Today I removed a member who was carpet bombing all our authors.

A legitimate publisher would contact me first asking for permission.

I have personally spent tens of thousands of dollars making this site what it is today, and am not about to let people piggyback off all the hardwork that Gav, our wonderful moderating team, and myself, have put in to the site over the last 5 years.

Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well said and I personally will only publish on Lush. Why would I want to be anywhere else when I can bask in the reflected glow of great authors like Sitting, LadyX, Jake, DD, Carmyn and all the great writers here on Lush.
Matriarch
0 likes
Are you still fishing for that 1968 bottle of Grange?

Thank you for the kind words.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
John looks through his tackle box wondering exactly what kind of lure he needs to use to hook a 1968 bottle of Grange? Actually I'm looking for the right bait to hook a 1989...now that was a great Grange. I have a case of 2002, but it's still too young to drink. Try "Dead Arm" from D'Arenberg or the Kaesler Shiraz since they both make great, robust Shiraz at a fraction of the price of Grange.
Matriarch
0 likes
D'Arenberg are one of my favourite Australian winemakers. I haven't tried the "Dead Arm" for a while. 2001 was a good year...

Which suits your style more, "The Bogan" or "Old Bastard" for the Kaesler?