fingering

last reply
46 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey ladies ..just curious when you fingering how fast you do when you near to cum,can you tell us how many stroke you can do in a one minute on your pussy ,what is outcome ? Your body can handle that fast?. Please share experience with us. Cheers. .PS..I can do 95 stroke on one minute on my cock .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How could you count that? biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha yeah counting would sort of frustrate the whole idea of what you're doing and I'd never cum? Counting would be very distracting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would I concentrate on counting, when I'd much rather concentrate on other things
Lurker
0 likes
i cant count...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by happyman69
Hey ladies ..just curious when you fingering how fast you do when you near to cum,can you tell us how many stroke you can do in a one minute on your pussy ,what is outcome ? Your body can handle that fast?. Please share experience with us. Cheers. .PS..I can do 95 stroke on one minute on my cock .

What, you cant do 100?

You really count? Why would I count how many strokes with my finger it takes me to cum? Why would I care? Why would anyone care? Its not a race, it takes as many as it takes!!
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
When I finger myself (masturbate), I am oblivious to anything and everything, including time. It takes as long as it takes. The longer, the more pleasurable. Once a woman reaches her plateau, she can maintain that plateau and have as many orgasms as she wants; something a mere male cannot do. When I am spent, and only then, do I realize that over an hour or more has passed. As for the speed and the counting, who cares a shit? Am I supposed to count one-two-three, or un, deux-trois (unless its a ménage à trois), or even eins-zwei-drei.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
who counts when they are getting fingered???
Lurker
0 likes
I love your replies...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
When I finger myself (masturbate), I am oblivious to anything and everything, including time. It takes as long as it takes. The longer, the more pleasurable. Once a woman reaches her plateau, she can maintain that plateau and have as many orgasms as she wants; something a mere male cannot do. When I am spent, and only then, do I realize that over an hour or more has passed. As for the speed and the counting, who cares a shit? Am I supposed to count one-two-three, or un, deux-trois (unless its a ménage à trois), or even eins-zwei-drei.

only a guy would even think about counting
Lurker
0 likes
The tease and the fun it having a man that takes the patience to tease me to cum for ages. I'm not a car or a recipe where you have to follow instructions, I'm a woman and the fun is toitering on nearly reaching an orgasm than the orgasm itself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
woah how do you keep track lol?!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have a pedometer to track my steps when I walk, do they make something to clip on me to count my strokes? If not, there isn't a chance of me wasting my time counting while I do it. I would never finish because I would be to focused on counting!

Only a man would think of this!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I ever start counting while fingering or getting fingered that would mean somebody is not doing a good job!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I found that wiring one of these up takes the whole counting thing out of the equation...

Now I can just concentrate on the pleasure...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by taylorsam
who counts when they are getting fingered???

Exactly hahaa! Of course a man thought of this, that's why its just me and my haaaaand tinight.. *P!nk voice*

TheSexiiEbonii ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexiiEbonii

Exactly hahaa! Of course a man thought of this, that's why its just me and my haaaaand tinight.. *P!nk voice*

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL i agree with you completly
Lurker
0 likes
hi. . couple of girls from lush tried it and they find it so arousal and teasing they stroke between 123-150...nothing to loose to try and post outcome
Lurker
0 likes
Having to count would make me lose concentration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whose counting...?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what make me crazy : is knowing that my wife is fingering her self now in bed room while i am out , i am sure her speed is high as she used to order me to make it fast and fast when we do it . i think she knows how to please her self even if i away.
Lurker
0 likes
count by yurself, its great teasing if you like it, you need to hold your cum while stroking your pussy really fast
Lurker
0 likes
yeah, man. F counting hahaha. wtf??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not about how quick or anything else, it's how you do it. That's my story - my fingers have always given my girls better results than tongue or dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why in the world would anyone want to count or even ask such a silly question. Fingering is for pleasure it's not a math problem. When In get there, the journey is complete and my orgasm signifies that. Counting is not on my mind at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you jerking our chain.? I can't believe anyone would be counting just prior to orgasm!

Well maybe if you have very small climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If we're not talking about toys......

I like rubbing my clit in a circular motion...not necessarily fast, probably a bit slow. However, there really isn't one way to get off. Sometimes, I can put my fingers in my pussy and have minimal amounts of clitoral stimulation from the base of my hand but get off from that....it's slower but the build is nice. Sometimes, I have the fingers of one hand inside me and fingers of my other hand on my clit. Other times, I have one hand caressing my nipples while the other hand alternates between fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. I can spend lots of time masturbating if I have it, caressing and playing with myself in lots of ways and building to a powerful orgasm. I don't seem to love fast or hard, but at times I do it fast because I'm in the mood for that.
Lurker
0 likes
"No, Data, I don't CARE how many it takes."

Lurker
0 likes
Ha, the closest I get to counting is "oh, oh, oh, oh"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't imagine why anyone would care....