Mens Nipples

last reply
50 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
So, this is a bit embarrassing, lets talk nipples. Whats your opinion of mens nipples? Mine are really sensitive and I love having them played with during foreplay and sex - touching, licking and nibbling. The problem is I feel quite self conscious about asking to have them stimulated. What do you think, is it a bit weird? Or do lots of men enjoy this too?
Lurker
0 likes
I like the men that like to have them pinches, sucked, really hard, rubbed massaged ohhh love men's nipples.

I get frustrated with the men that don't like that, I'm like arghhhhh why not! ha ha Makes me want to do it all the more LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to do this to a guy but never have because i wasnt sure if they would like it or not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How could any passionate woman not love to play with her lover's nipples? I have a male nipple addiction - just love them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one of favorite things - just love having them played with, just makes me horny as hell
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I would love to do this to a guy but never have because i wasnt sure if they would like it or not

Quite honestly, it was a nice surprise when first done deliberately to me. She told me that men often did not realize just how erogenous the act of light kissing, caressing, sucking, etc....of male nipples...could be. Glad it happened to me. I would encourage you to try it...make sure you don't tickle...kind of a "Do unto others..." thing. Please post back with your experiences.

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I'll play around with my guy's nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
they gross me out. they are usually hairy.. thats GROSS!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Winky! You mean like this....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Winky! You mean like this....

ew! exactly that! i like a little fury guys. when they have fuzzy hair on there face but when they are hairy all over.. well if i wanted a pet i would get a dog
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Having my nipples played with drives me crazy and I'm very responsive to any touch there.
Lurker
0 likes
the guy who took my virginity, he LOVED having his nipples played with. I used that to my advantage especially when we were out shopping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that's not weird at all! it's good to embrace what stimulates yousmile
communication is the key in sex lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

add me to the list of guys that love this. I think most do.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I've found that very many men like their nipples played with. Most find some sensation from it although most men who feel this sensation love it and embrace it there are those who find it unsatisfying and off putting. One man forbid me to play with his nipples because it made him feel ill, an aspect I can understand if my nipples get too much stimulation I feel like I'm about to cum, but I've not learned how to cum through having my nipples played with yet so if it goes on too long,without other parts of my body being stimulated, I end up feeling very ill.

Some men just don't feel anything, looking down at you with their eyes asking "what are you doing?" without their penis even twitching a bit *sigh*.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it, feels good, especially if she is really into it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I like the men that like to have them pinches, sucked, really hard, rubbed massaged ohhh love men's nipples.

I agree!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my nipples sucked ,played with and even bit. When she runs her teeth over my nipples that is about one of the best feeling out there. But if this not happened to you ( guys ) let her try it you will be surprised.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE my nipples played with.sucked on. They get very, very hard. I had a open net football shirt from high school that I wore once when it was really cold without a shirt underneathm and my nipplkes were so cold and hard that...it tore one of them. That went from feeling good to...owie!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My boyfriend loves it when we have sex, love it when I bite them really hard and say it helps him cum well too!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do like the feeling of mine being played with, it's a really good way of getting me horny. When I have had a man lover most of the time they also enjoyed my teasing in their nipples even if sometimes they would deny it at the beginning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sexy as hell to me!!! even more so if the sex god has them pierced ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to suck, pinch and tease men's nipples
Lurker
1 like
I don't understand any reason why this would be embarrassing! What's the problem with wanting me to play with your nipples? Is it supposed to be a gay thing? I have never understood guys having any hang ups about anything like this, it's the same as liking a woman to finger your arsehole when she's sucking you off, how does that make you gay? I'm a woman, not a guy fucking your arse. I love sucking and biting nipples and love it done to me. If it gets you off, just let me know, that's why we're in bed together. It's the biggest turn on in the world to be with someone who would tell you what they like to do and have done, that's what builds the trust. It's the trust that makes it a relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
I like mine being sucked or scratched, although most girls aren't really into that. They're really quite sensitive, actually.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been enjoying male nipples sex for quite a while now. I started by rubbing, pulling and pressuring them. In my masturbatory phase I use it to warm me up, actually to really heat me up and then my rear door begins asking me for attention. I use one of my dildos because my anal rectal canal was asking for that dildo with a heavy and loud voice. It gives me a fantastic ejaculation (orgasm) and a very pleasurable moment. In some of my heterosexual moments I do ask my lady friend to exite my nipples. When I am with a gay lover, he acts on my nipples without me asking. I do get great orgasms (ejaculations) when my nipples are exited. Yes, my nipples are a great sexual partner.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have sensitive nipples I like them played with sucked pulled pinched even clamped with nipple clamps I have a powerful orgasm this way
Lurker
0 likes
I love having my nipples pinched, sucked, licked, and even just played with. When they are pinched or sucked hard, it sends a jolt down my spine and belly. I think it is very erotic for a woman to pay attention to my nipples, as well as the rest of my body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Or do lots of men enjoy this too?"

only every single man i have ever known.