First Date

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, which song best describes your first date?

-Sea Of Love
-Let's Get Physical
-Crash
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Um, techinically I have never been on a "date".....so I cant really answer this question.....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
0 likes
What pix?.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I have been with someone most of my life.....started my first "real" relationship when I was 14......that lasted until I was 21. Met my hubby when I was 22 and married him when I was 23. So there was never time for dating....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I have been with someone most of my life.....started my first "real" relationship when I was 14......that lasted until I was 21. Met my hubby when I was 22 and married him when I was 23. So there was never time for dating....

In this day and age? Heaven's above!

Just kidding, way to go Pixie =d>
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
*sigh*......sometimes I think I have missed out on it though......dont get me wrong.....Im happily married, but a date now and then would of been nice.
Lurker
0 likes
Private question for Pixie, only:

Pixie, which song best describes your man when you first met him?

-Sea Of Love
-Let's Get Physical
-Crash
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Um, none of the above Rocco. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Pixie, ok, now the door opened here, and I see I am left eating your dust.....

strange closet here.... let me see if I can follow the dust trail.....
Lurker
0 likes
Sea Of Love
Lurker
0 likes
Breathe by Pink Floyd. Oh, oops ... it's not on your list smile