Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever fantasized about your sister's husband (Brother in law)?

last reply
14 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife's younger sister (2 years) is incredibly sexy - she gives off a subtle minx vibe and always dresses slightly sexy, showing off her gorgeous figure (5'2, 100 pounds). We have a close (in a completely normal way) relationship, and there has always been just a great chemistry between us, combined with the light touch to the arm or her grabbing me by my waist as she walks by. Frankly, in a different world and had I met her first, I might have been every bit as interested in my sister-in-law as in my wife.

Anyway, as you might imagine, she is often a fantasy of mine and a small part of me likes to think I might be a fantasy of hers. So, I'd love to hear from the ladies - have you ever fantasized or flirted with your sister's husband? Tell us the story!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Based on the lack of replies, it appears none of us fantasizes about brothers in law
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
No way!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No sorry, I fantasize about my boyfriend and others. Not any family or in-laws.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I've fantasized about my GF's boyfriend, a few of my GF's older brothers and even one of my GF's dads . I don't have an older sister so no married in-law like that yet. I have an older brother and his GF is hot and I've thought about her a few times.
Lurker
0 likes
It seems that only us guys are pervy enough to think about in-laws....and admit it anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope! NO WAY!!!

Both of my sisters married losers the first time!
The second time around, neither of them seem to be living life much!

At least my oldest sister admitted her attraction to my Hubby!
It was so much fun to see him show what a real man can do for her pleasure!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest, I only seem to fantasise about guys who have shown interest in me, flirted, cybered on here etc. I cant just suddenly start fantasisng about someone who hasn't given off that 'i want you' vibe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cant say that I ever have.
Lurker
0 likes
Eeeeeew, no I haven't!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well my sister isn't married yet but they are planning on getting married. He is a pretty cool guy but I would NEVER even fantasize about him because I love my sister too much to even think about that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wow...I thought I would get some takers. As someone commented, guess guys are the only pervy ones to let their minds wander in this direction. I have a thing for realistic fantasies, so guess I should switch gears. Maybe the cute admin at work? Feels kind of pedestrian. Any recommendations on what my new fantasy should be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sisters boyfriend is super hot, but I love her so I don't think about him.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I did have a fleating thought of the "what if" but quite honestly thats all it was. It was a growing phase as a teenager.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not ever. Not in any way are they desirable.
Lurker
0 likes
Um.. no.
However, a year ago I was the girl that was the tracks for a 4-guy train at a party. about 6 months ago my sister brought her fiancé to our parents house for dinner to introduce him to the family. He recognized me and asked me in private if I was at his friend's housewarming party about 6 months before. We had a laugh about it then.
Since I was later a bridesmaid at the wedding, it was a bit awkward.