Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do illuminati exist? Options · View
ArtMan
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2012 9:53:07 PM

If there is an Illuminati type organization it is not the Masons and it is not the continuation of the failed Illuminati of the past. It would be something brand new and would have to involve the world's corporate giants and several of the most powerful inside political people in about a dozen or so of the richest nations.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Milik_Redman
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 5:17:01 AM

ArtMan wrote:
If there is an Illuminati type organization it is not the Masons and it is not the continuation of the failed Illuminati of the past. It would be something brand new and would have to involve the world's corporate giants and several of the most powerful inside political people in about a dozen or so of the richest nations.

I for one do not believe there is a global conspiracy. If there were the world would probably not be as chaotic as it is. If there were some cabal of corporations and business interests at work the last thing they want is economic upheaval. All businesses share one common goal. They want to sell something and while a few military industries may gain advantage from war most others simply lose market share and their vital customer base by having people struggling through a life threatening crises. A world run by business would be one in which the famous 1% were rich beyond the dreams of avarice. I agree with that but they would definitely need the common people to be able to afford to buy their products. The very poor and destitute make a very poor consumer base. I would think a corporate world power would want stability and prosperity on some level for everyone. Otherwise they would create a desire for workers rights and reforms that would run counter to their own best interests.
They may not care about justice and human rights but they would want peace and stability.
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 9:42:27 AM

Naughty_Magician wrote:
Wow, what was I thinking starting a thread about the Illuminati! It seems you guys have never even heard of them.

I have said that I think they exist, now if you want to participate, you have to do your research and form your opinions. Don't expect me to feed you information about them.

I don't appreciate the off-topic comments on a serious thread either.

I think I should have the thread closed.

Put on your big boy pants and get used to it. This is the Tank. We discuss weighty subjects in an intelligent manner. When someone comes in and starts a subject without giving any information they get razzed about it. If we took your thread to heart it would be as such:
You: Do you think the Illuminati exist? I do.
Next person: Yes
Next person: No
Next person: Yes
See how boring that can be? You do believe in them? Why? Show us why and tell us what makes you believe that. Where does your information come from. Do you have any experience to back up your claims or did you just watch a movie about it and now you think they're real. Get the gist of it now?
DLizze
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 2:15:36 PM

Well said, MS chefk. Thank you.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
standingbear
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 4:01:05 PM

Dear Editor:

I am 38 years old.
Some of my little friends say there is no Illuminati.
Papa Bear says, 'If you see it in Lush it's so.'
Please tell me the truth; is there an Illuminati?

Standing J. Bear

Dear Bear:

Yes, Bear, there is an Illuminati. It exists as certainly as greed, political ambition and self interest exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its miserable sense of self worth. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Illuminati. It would be as dreary as if there were no distilleries. There would be no paranoid conspiracy theories then, no half crazed bloggers to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in fact and truth. The complex plots with which lunacy fills the world would be extinguished.

Not believe in the Illuminati! You might as well not believe in UFO's! You might get your papa to hire men to watch all the news programs on TV, but even if they did not see evidence of the Illuminati, what would that prove? Nobody sees the Illuminati, but that is no sign that there is no Illuminati. The most real things in the world are those that neither bears nor men can see. Did you ever see space aliens dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that they are not there, and probably conspiring with members of the Illuminati for world domination.

No Illuminati! Thank God! it lives, and it lives forever. A thousand years from now, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, it will continue to make glad the heart of the delusional.

"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 4:34:01 PM

standingbear wrote:
Dear Editor:

I am 38 years old.
Some of my little friends say there is no Illuminati.
Papa Bear says, 'If you see it in Lush it's so.'
Please tell me the truth; is there an Illuminati?

Standing J. Bear

Dear Bear:

Yes, Bear, there is an Illuminati. It exists as certainly as greed, political ambition and self interest exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its miserable sense of self worth. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Illuminati. It would be as dreary as if there were no distilleries. There would be no paranoid conspiracy theories then, no half crazed bloggers to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in fact and truth. The complex plots with which lunacy fills the world would be extinguished.

Not believe in the Illuminati! You might as well not believe in UFO's! You might get your papa to hire men to watch all the news programs on TV, but even if they did not see evidence of the Illuminati, what would that prove? Nobody sees the Illuminati, but that is no sign that there is no Illuminati. The most real things in the world are those that neither bears nor men can see. Did you ever see space aliens dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that they are not there, and probably conspiring with members of the Illuminati for world domination.

No Illuminati! Thank God! it lives, and it lives forever. A thousand years from now, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, it will continue to make glad the heart of the delusional.

I nominate this post of the week! All in favor say aye.
VanGogh
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 4:41:54 PM

"Aye" Applause

(now, can I get a position with Buz as the Secretary of the new organization forming within the Lush walls?? Shhh )

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

MrNudiePants
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 5:13:52 PM

ArtMan wrote:

I've heard that when a person gets above a certain level, either in wealth, or power, that sooner or later he gets to know just about everyone in the world worth knowing. I've no doubt that millions of back-door deals have been cut that the average person would never have any way of knowing about. We don't run in those circles - we don't matter.
DLizze
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 8:29:49 PM

As a friend of mine says, "They play on a whole different level from we mere mortals."

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 11:32:53 PM

Iszofia
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:56:23 AM

I was searching for sexy redheads with glasses and this popped up … so I just had to post it here..

yes, I think some sort of secret organisation exists and its run by these guys lead by the sexiest glasses wearing redhead of all redheads- Daria! (man, I miss that show)

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:39:03 AM

Is there an Illuminati running the world. Well, I'd be glad to tell you all about it but if I did the others would make me clean up after the next meeting. Sorry about that.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 12:47:51 PM

I had to call the police on 2 Illuminati I caught peeping in my window the other night. The police report is now missing and the Illuminati were never even booked. Power has privileges.laughing8

Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 12:55:18 PM

Naughty_Magician, You would have good conversations with my cousins, They
always talk about Illuminati, discussing it very thoroughly. Since I look
up to them, I believe it exists as well.
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:55:15 AM

I think I am going to have the word 'Illuminati' and the all seeing eye tattooed on my ass!

Naughty_Magician
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:00:04 AM

Buz wrote:
I think I am going to have the work 'Illuminati' and the all seeing eye tattooed on my ass!

That would make a good tattoo actually.

Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:08:00 AM

Of course Illuminati exist, where do you think we get our light from? **sarcastic smile**
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:15:18 AM

Gurlyboy wrote:
Of course Illuminati exist, where do you think we get our light from? **sarcastic smile**

Ask a silly question hehehe
ponyboy
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:06:31 PM

Sure they exist! they run Exxon/mobil,Bp,Shell oil,etc etc.Regaeman Man

Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:59:53 PM

Maybe this can help too ---> Illuminati Puppet
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:35:41 PM

I was telling my mate about this thread (who didn't know it was a site like Lush), and later in the conversation, he wanted to refer to it again, but stumbled over his words, and whilst he meant to say "Glitterati", ended up saying "Clitterati".

I said, "What the hell are the Clitterati?"

He didn't miss a beat, "An organisation of hooded figures impossible for the uninitiated to find."

I thought it was funny, anyway. evil4

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Kitanica
Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:24:34 PM

I read the first page of responses and this is silly... Illuminati means enlightened... It's an archaic term for a higher secret society of scientists that no longer exists, they're gone.

everything posted about the dollar, the all seeing eye are Masonic symbols. Just like the layout of washington dc being a pentagram, its all masonic symbols. George washington was a mason. Pretty much all the founding fathers were, The free masons are not illuminati. The illuminati as scientific individuals were more concerned with science-logic-and discovery,and very anti religion. to join the free masons you must believe in a higher power. No correlation between masons and illuminati exist at all, as far as skull and bones society its just one of a few society's at yale.. Like a fancy rich fraternity, I only usually hear the term illuminati from young adults who listen to hip hop and believe what they want to, You find meaning where you want to, doesn't mean it's there... This thread is using the misconception of the term illuminati, that people hear in rap and hip hop which has no link to actual illuminati.

There's 3 grocery stores in my town and 3 branches of government. And a pyramid in the park.
See the similarities lol. Must be a secret society in Florida! Thats hip hop logic which is as far from illuminati as it gets.