Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you thank a military serviceman??

last reply
37 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I just went and saw Act of Valor. And it got me thinking. So lets hear your ideas and thoughts on what we deserve to have
Artistic Tart
0 likes
A sloppy, wet, thorough blowjob, for starters. Your cum shall be swallowed as well.

Okay, besides that? Honestly, my thought is that the following is in order for any wartime veteran: lifetime federal tax exemption, and free health care, including any and all mental therapy deemed necessary by the soldier/patient. Also, a waiving of the legal drinking age requirement if the soldier is under 21. I'm sure there are other appropriate perks as well.

Well done on the service, btw.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
A sloppy, wet, thorough blowjob, for starters. Your cum shall be swallowed as well.

* closes laptop and runs of to the nearest enlistment office!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having done my duty by playing sailor for four years, I beg to differ with Lady X.

I think that all active duty personnel should be entirely tax exempt, including property, sales, and excise taxes. I believe that all combat veterans should be entitled to free medical care for life, whether wounded in combat or not. I believe all active duty personnel should be allowed to consume alchoholic beverages while on base, regardless of age, with those enlisted members below rate of E-3, and officers except "mustangers" below the rank of O-3 restricted to 3.2% beer. Off base, I believe all service personnel should be subject to local alchoholic beverage laws, except for the aforementioned tax exemptions.

After release from active duty, service personnel, regardless of their service experience, deserve the same treatment as any other American citizen; neither more nor less. The act of choosing to volunteer to place yourself in harm's way should not, of itself, confer any special priviledges.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Artistic Tart
0 likes
You still want the knob job though...right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well.........YES!!!!
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Who wouldn't want the knob job???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well a couple of weeks ago I met my wife for lunch, and the restaurant we chose is right near a major military facility. I saw a couple of servicemen eating lunch and said to my wife that it would be nice if we could afford to buy the lunches. While money is tight she said sure let's do it! So we called the waitress over and told her to bring our check and theirs that we wanted to pay for them. We left before they were done so there was no obligation for them to thank us. I mean really it's us who should be thanking them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
Having done my duty by playing sailor for four years, I beg to differ with Lady X.

I think that all active duty personnel should be entirely tax exempt, including property, sales, and excise taxes. I believe that all combat veterans should be entitled to free medical care for life, whether wounded in combat or not. I believe all active duty personnel should be allowed to consume alchoholic beverages while on base, regardless of age, with those enlisted members below rate of E-3, and officers except "mustangers" below the rank of O-3 restricted to 3.2% beer. Off base, I believe all service personnel should be subject to local alchoholic beverage laws, except for the aforementioned tax exemptions.

After release from active duty, service personnel, regardless of their service experience, deserve the same treatment as any other American citizen; neither more nor less. The act of choosing to volunteer to place yourself in harm's way should not, of itself, confer any special priviledges.

Well said.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DLizze

I agree. Very well said!

Edit: Thank you to those who serve!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Also, a waiving of the legal drinking age requirement if the soldier is under 21.

I've always found this one weird. You can serve your country, be given the responsibility of holding a gun and deciding when to use it on a potential threat to you, others, or the nation, but you somehow aren't mature enough to have a beer with your friends?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DLizze

I think that's a good plan.

I think the blowjob is a good plan too. LadyX you handle the servicemen. I'll take up the slack for the servicewomen. Deal?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I'll take up the slack for the servicewomen.

^^ If by any chance you get tired... i´ll be there for the tag team take over. WWE style.

Quote by DLizze

I believe that all combat veterans should be entitled to free medical care for life, whether wounded in combat or not.

^^ I would totally vote for this.

If we release all veteran from tax responsibilities wouldn´t we be contradicting your last statement? (below)

Quote by DLizze

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by forgedsteel11
I just went and saw Act of Valor. And it got me thinking. So lets hear your ideas and thoughts on what we deserve to have

'How would you thank a military man?'

.....I'm clearly in the minority here, and perhaps this will get some people on a roll with some hatin', but I wouldn't. To put it simply.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@LittleBambi "'How would you thank a military man?'

.....I'm clearly in the minority here, and perhaps this will get some people on a roll with some hatin', but I wouldn't. To put it simply. "

I sure hope you are in the minority.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Okay, besides that? Honestly, my thought is that the following is in order for any wartime veteran: lifetime federal tax exemption, and free health care, including any and all mental therapy deemed necessary by the soldier/patient. Also, a waiving of the legal drinking age requirement if the soldier is under 21. I'm sure there are other appropriate perks as well.

Well done on the service, btw.

Perfect!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well let's see. I married a Marine who was combat wounded. I think I skipped sleep more than most people will ever know. I spent time in other countries waiting for him to be transferred to the States. I wake up with him in the middle of the night when the pain gets bad or the memories are keeping him from rest. We are still friends with countless Marines some active some not. My door is open to them 24 hours a day 7 days a week and they know it. They get food, a hot shower/bath, drinks and a clean soft bed in my home for their lifetime. They know that if they're in trouble they can call us and we will help them no matter the cost or distance. We will find a way. And no, I never say thank-you to them. I don't need to.
All of the men in my family and my husbands family have served. Some came back in one piece. Some didn't. If you need thanked to make yourself feel good, then you joined for the wrong reason.
Semper Fi
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Semper Fi

Whether you are pro-war or not... you must respect the loyalty and dedication.

If one day I ever chose to participate - I´d try (key word - try) to be a marine.

Semper Fi.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Semper Fi, indeed, Chef. Could a certain beat-up old Army grunt hang around? Maybe do KP--peel some spuds--even latrine duty. smile

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1Curiouscat asked: "If we release all veteran from tax responsibilities wouldn´t we be contradicting your last statement? (below)"

You did not read my original premise corectly. I said "...active duty personnel ...". A veteran is not a member of the active duty personnel.

Upon release from active duty, a veteran should be the same as any other citizen, with the exception of full medical coverage if he or she happens to be a combat veteran. (and "full" means FULL - no copay, no limitations, including vision, dental, hearing and mental, prenatal, and all prescription drugs or surgical proceedures - no questions asked, and no requirements to show anything other than an ID card - in other words, no B.S., and none of this crap of having to prove that your condition is caused by your military servcice)
Lurker
0 likes
Ok.Along with the"Thank you blowjob for the servicemen(or pussy licking for servicewomen)",I would add the following:
1.Job placement for those leaving the military or being released for duty because of downsizing.
2.Fully paid for college option.
3.Full retirement benefits.
4.Tax exempt on all taxes(showing special i.d would remove sales taxes at stores).
5.Lowering legal drinking age of any active or honorably dicharged serviceperson to 18(If your old enough to vote and die for your country,you should be old enough to drink).
6.Full free medical and life insurance coverage for the serviceperson,their spouse and children.
I'm sure there are more things to add.These are just a start.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Semper Fi, indeed, Chef. Could a certain beat-up old Army grunt hang around? Maybe do KP--peel some spuds--even latrine duty. smile

Of course. In case I haven't told you before, you are always welcome in my home. Besides, I hate peeling potatoes by myself.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
chefkathleen wrote: Well let's see. I married a Marine who was combat wounded. I think I skipped sleep more than most people will ever know. I spent time in other countries waiting for him to be transferred to the States. I wake up with him in the middle of the night when the pain gets bad or the memories are keeping him from rest. We are still friends with countless Marines some active some not. My door is open to them 24 hours a day 7 days a week and they know it. They get food, a hot shower/bath, drinks and a clean soft bed in my home for their lifetime. They know that if they're in trouble they can call us and we will help them no matter the cost or distance. We will find a way. And no, I never say thank-you to them. I don't need to.
All of the men in my family and my husbands family have served. Some came back in one piece. Some didn't. If you need thanked to make yourself feel good, then you joined for the wrong reason.
Semper Fi

being the widow of a combat veteran i have to say that some people under-estimate the power of nightmares and constant pain on a whole family...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Well let's see. I married a Marine who was combat wounded. I think I skipped sleep more than most people will ever know. I spent time in other countries waiting for him to be transferred to the States. I wake up with him in the middle of the night when the pain gets bad or the memories are keeping him from rest.

This is just one reason why I believe all combat veterans, regardless of their branch, or of their visible wounds or lack thereof, should receive full medical benefits for life. I have had many friends and acquaintences over the years who have seen combat, and every one of them was affected one way or another by that experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
1Curiouscat asked: "If we release all veteran from tax responsibilities wouldn´t we be contradicting your last statement? (below)"

You did not read my original premise corectly. I said "...active duty personnel ...". A veteran is not a member of the active duty personnel.

Upon release from active duty, a veteran should be the same as any other citizen, with the exception of full medical coverage if he or she happens to be a combat veteran. (and "full" means FULL - no copay, no limitations, including vision, dental, hearing and mental, prenatal, and all prescription drugs or surgical proceedures - no questions asked, and no requirements to show anything other than an ID card - in other words, no B.S., and none of this crap of having to prove that your condition is caused by your military servcice)

Ok. Corrected.
Lurker
0 likes
This is great!

Im in the military, and am currently in Afghanistan on my second tour...Really!

So...Tax breaks and blow jobs...does it get any better?

Seriously. Even though most of the people that have replied are referring to the US military, I like to think that all military personnel are thought of the same way.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by orion73
This is great!

Im in the military, and am currently in Afghanistan on my second tour...Really!

So...Tax breaks and blow jobs...does it get any better?

Okay, fine, Mr. I Want It All: I'll throw in a "jelly of the month" subscription. It's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

Happy now?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Okay, fine, Mr. I Want It All: I'll throw in a "jelly of the month" subscription. It's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

Happy now?

Im confused - whats jelly of the month? Im not signing up for anything I dont know
Lurker
0 likes
As an ex servicman myself, I would be happy if the government saw to it that all health care for ex service types, was taken care of without the need for charities to get involved.
I wonder if anyone would be a politition, if they knew they had to rely on charity when they lost a limb or had mental problems.

Better pay would be good too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was so happy to serve, I wasnt on the front lines, but I patched up those who were, the real heroes!!! They are the ones who deserve so much honor!