Looking for a story

last reply
5 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi I read a story a while back about a guy who posts his chasity keys to himself but his ex gf gets them and keeps him locked up but can't find it now and can't remember the name of the story. I was hoping someone could help? Thanks.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
thanks for the reply nicola still no luck finding it though!
Matriarch
0 likes
The author may have left. Or you might have seen it on another site! Try googling it with as many details as you can remember.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yer I think its gone sad
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
]Hi there, I've trying to find this group of stories about these Asian teens in America and the have this "group" between them the guys are the masters and the girls are the pets, they all live in the same culdisc together and as soon as they get home from school they strip down and do their homework but when one of the guys wants a bj their pet comes right to them and starts. it's a multiple part story with bdsm, spanking, anal, oral, and regular sex, if someone can help me out by knowing the name of it or finding it that would be amazing! They were written a few years ago and for the past couple of days I've searched and search but I can't find it. It was really hot and steamy and I want to find it again. Thanks for the help!
Unsuregirl19