Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awesome Story. Sad That Racism Still Exist!

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 50- something year old white woman arrived at her seat on a crowded flight and immediately didn't want her seat. The seat was next to a black man. Disgusted, the woman immediately summoned the flight attendant and demanded a new seat. The woman said "I cannot sit here next to this black man." The fight attendant said "Let me see if I can find another seat." After checking, the flight attendant returned and stated "Ma'am, there are no more seats in economy, but I will check with the captain and see if there is something in first class." About 10 minutes went by and the flight attendant returned and stated "The captain has confirmed that there are no more seats in economy, but there is one in first class. It is our company policy to never move a person from economy to first class, but being that it would be some sort of scandal to force a person to sit next to an UNPLEASANT person, the captain agreed to make the switch to first class." Before the woman could say anything, the attendant gestured to the black man and said, "Therefore sir, if you would so kindly retrieve your personal items, we would like to move you to the comfort of first class as the captain doesn't want you to sit next to an unpleasant person." Passengers in the seats nearby began to applause while some gave a standing ovation.

Not sure if someone already posted this, but it melts my heart to know that humanity prevails! CLASS ACT CAPTAIN!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure, someone sent it to me knowing this would make my day. And to be honest with you, myth or not, I just want to believe it happened... I've seen and experienced so many discussing behaviors that, you almost have to believe it just so we can appreciate the thought.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by ArtMan
But my question is, did this really happen or is it an urban myth?

I think the point of the story is like an Aesop's Fable ..... a short story that reminds you of the better person one can be, a little moral manners, or a little lesson that you hope never to repeat in real life.

The story is one to remember. Thanks TyKing85 .... a great little story!

Aesop's Fables or the Aesopica are a collection of fables credited to Aesop, a slave and story-teller believed to have lived in ancient Greece between 620 and 560 BCE. The fables remain a popular choice for moral education of children today. Many of the stories, such as The Fox and the Grapes (from which the idiom "sour grapes" derives), The Tortoise and the Hare, The North Wind and the Sun, The Boy Who Cried Wolf and The Ant and the Grasshopper are well-known throughout the world.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, a friend of mine posted this same story on Facebook about a month ago. The story definitely made my day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that its probably an urban myth but who cares still a great story.
One that I think we would all like to be able to say we were there when it happened.