Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if a exgf sent this how would you respond?

last reply
57 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
(he emailed me that he lost his phone)
this was my reply:

by the way i really hope you dont think im that stupid. if you had lost your phone for some reason you wouldnt just email me. but whatever. i dont care anymore. i just wanted to know that you were alright but i guess you are. i found someone new and im really happy. not that you care. i was really hoping we could be friends but i guess thats not an option im tired of your childish games. when we were together i always thought you were the best man in the world i was so in love wit you i never realized how you treated me, and i dont care if you think im putting all the blame on you bc alot of it is your fault, i know i wasnt innocent in this but our relationship was way fucked up and a lot of it was you. you can play the victim and you can blame me all you want i dont fucking care anymore. i found a man who loves me no matter what and would NEVER hurt me in a thousand years! i thought you were the one and that youd always be there for me but i was wrong, i was so wrapped up in you i didnt notice the people who really were there, the ones that cared for real. im not gonna sit around and be sad that i lost you ima make the best of this. i actually cant thank you enough bc if it werent for all the pain you put me through i never wouldve realized how great of a man he is. thanks to you i met the love of my life. so i guess i should be nicer bc without your shit i wouldnt have realized how wonderful he is. so uh yeah thanks. im guessing youll never reply to this so uh bye. i hope you find someone who makes you as happy as he makes me smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
I would not respond to that. And after I got through laughing my ass of at that stupid lame message, I'd delete all their contact info and forget they ever existed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
smile good im glad maybe he'll be gone for good now :)
Lurker
0 likes
I would feel bad, maybe cry a bit, and move on i think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by affable
I would feel bad, maybe cry a bit, and move on i think.

good i wasted endless tears on him he should have to cry a bit too lol
Lurker
0 likes
For how many times you say you don't care, it sure seems like you do. You put a lot of effort into this message trying to prove to him you're happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am happy. but i want him to feel as bad as he made me feel. wow that sounded really immature... lol!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrscma2b
i am happy. but i want him to feel as bad as he made me feel. wow that sounded really immature... lol!

If he had to "lose his phone" so he didn't have to talk to you, I'm thinking that he doesn't feel too bad. Some people are just gutless pricks that way. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

If he had to "lose his phone" so he didn't have to talk to you, I'm thinking that he doesn't feel too bad. Some people are just gutless pricks that way. Good luck!

we actually hadnt talked in over a month and i texted him just to see how he was doing cuz i wanted to be friends
Lurker
0 likes
Raise hell girly, you need to be happy and you deserve every bit of happiness you can have heart
Lurker
0 likes
I hope I wouldn't treat anyone so badly that they had to send me a message like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he was rather awful and thats the nice revised version
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by mrscma2b
he was rather awful and thats the nice revised version

Why did you want to stay friends with him?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Why did you want to stay friends with him?

I asked her that same question all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with Curlygirly, it seems like your trying really hard to make him jealous or something and if he was that much of a prick why would you want to be friends with him? Just delete them from all your contact list and move on, focus on the new relationship and not on the past.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
idk why i wanna be friends with him... we were good friends for a long time and he was gonna be the father of my child and he was there when i was almost murdered... i guess its just bc he was there when i needed him...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrscma2b
idk why i wanna be friends with him... we were good friends for a long time and he was gonna be the father of my child and he was there when i was almost murdered... i guess its just bc he was there when i needed him...

I've told you this time and time again baby he was is and never will be any good.

After everything he put you through it is clear to me he doesn't give a fuck about you. Just forget about him babygirl otherwise he's just gonna hurt you again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hes not gonna reply so it doesnt matter. i know you hate that i even talked to him after what he did but i am done now. i wanted to at least try to be friends with him but that aint gunna happen so dont worry
Lurker
0 likes
you just need to be sure that your happy heart you have cory who treats you right.. i know the feeling of 'oh he was there' but sometimes that isnt enough. its your happiness that matters.. not anything that he did. he ill just turn out the same and hurt you over and over, nobody wants that. So you just go on and be happy <3
Lurker
0 likes
Don't know any of the participants involved but the old line "there are three sides to every story, his, hers and the real one"
I'm not taking sides, not my concern or my business but hearing his version would be interesting.
As most said "just move on".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I would not respond to that. And after I got through laughing my ass of at that stupid lame message, I'd delete all their contact info and forget they ever existed.

this is what you should have done when he emailed you he lost his phone.

guys can do this sooo easily...makes me jealous. so many of us girls "still wanna be friends" or just want to check if they are ok. i say excise this jack ass from your mind and your heart....cuz clearly hes livin rent free in both.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be hard for me to pass any judgement on him without knowing more. Which I'm not asking you to share. You said in your reply to him something about you "not being innocent.... our relationship was fucked up and alot of that was him" which means alot/some of it was you.

Like CG said, you put a lot of effort into this message. Sounds like you do care. Or who are you trying to convice that you're doing so well. Him or yourself?

Whatever may have happened between you two, he's going to use this message as proof that he was justified in ending his relationship with you. I'm sure things like psycho, contolling, jealous, manipulative will all be used against you. I'm not saying those are accurate, but he'll use that email to show his friends and lovers as proof that all the things he says about you are true.

If you're happy with your new guy. Go be happy with him. Dwelling on past hurts with a guy that doesn't care is only going to hurt you. Time heals all wounds.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
If an ex sent this to me, I would wonder why she would be texting me in the first place...If we had broken up why on earth would she feel the need to let me know she moved on and was really happy with someone else?

If you were really happy with the new guy, you would be focusing all of your attention on him. Why would you be concerned about your douchebag ex and feel the need to text him?

Ultimately I would delete the message and her contact information and pray that she didn't send another one. If she did I would probably use the excuse of "losing my phone" to change my number.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I would reply with --

Ok.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
If you were really happy with the new guy, you would be focusing all of your attention on him. Why would you be concerned about your douchebag ex and feel the need to text him?

Forgive me for butting in here but I'm going to go ahead cos I'm trying to answer Dudealicious' question as opposed to the OP's question.

I think sometimes people confuse not liking someone but wanting to know they're ok with liking them and thus caring a lot about them. I'm one of those people that can't rest until I know someone is safe and okay, even if I don't like them. I had a friend that I fell out with, he was way out of line with the things he said to me then and it's taken me the best part of two or three years to stop feeling the need to check in with him (this is an exaggerated case admittedly due to his history with regards to mental health). Despite disliking him, I would still check in sometimes...perhaps that doesn't make sense, but to me it does (and quite possibly it does to the original poster).

And, let's face it, sometimes we just want to stick the knife in. The 27th December 2010 was when I split up with my bastard ex...27th December 2011 I'm lying in bed with my new, perfect and lovely boyfriend....I still wanted to stick the knife in him by sending a message saying 'a year ago I made the best decision ever, don't regret it one bit' (but far less politely put, of course). It's not that I care about him, it's just that it makes me angry that he treated me how he did and wasted so much of my time.

Of course, the original poster could still have some feelings for this guy, but who knows.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Of course, the original poster could still have some feelings for this guy, but who knows.

I do, she doesn't.

Every relationship needs closure and that's what this was. She was a lot happier after this and told me it felt like a weight was lifted from her shoulders and she can move on with her life. She doesn't plan on talking to her ex anymore and wants to make a new life with the new man in her life
Lurker
0 likes
i wouldnt know how to respond to but i been hurt like that and i wouldnt even think of writing him a email like
Lurker
0 likes
I would never reply, after reading it i would delete it and let that be the end of it. She is my EX for reason and i would never want to be friends with her anyway.
Coquette Roguette
0 likes
All that ranting and raving could have been avoided with a simple, " I'm sorry you lost your phone. Hope you find it, or enjoy your new one. "