Contact lenses or glasses???

last reply
23 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does it make a difference for the ladies. Have a date Monday wondering if I should wear the glasses or switch over to my lenses....
Lurker
0 likes
I know glasses can be very sexy on a guy, but if you feel better wearing lenses go for that! My advice is wear whatever makes you the most comfortable! Good luck & have fun on your date!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like glasses on a guy, it certainly wouldn't put me off at all!

I agree with Kiki though, do what you feel most comfortable with...

(Hope the date goes well!)
Lurker
0 likes
It does not make a difference. I am cool with whatever makes her feel at ease.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree on all the above, it doesn't make a difference to me... wear what you feel the most comfortable in. You'll appear more confident and comfortable on the date if you're comfortable.
Personally, I find glasses on guys sexy and even sexier when I find out they have to wear glasses. I just immediately conjure up images of them reading books and makes my stomach do flip flops (I love a guy who reads!) You could always surprise her by wearing glasses on a future second date.
Have fun on your date smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't you look kind of *weird* when you are not wearing your glasses? We look so different. At least I do. smile

Wear them :P
Well, I changed my mind .... Post a pic of your glasses so we can have an idea. :P
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
There is nothing hotter than a really good looking guy with an urban/trendy cool style wearing glasses. Seriously. I think the unexpected surprise of glasses on an otherwise hot/young/fit guy can be absolute magic. It definitely turns my head and makes him stand-out.

If you are more of a conservative/bookish'-looking type already though, I'd go with the lenses.
Lurker
0 likes
Happy to share a pic with and without if any one is really interested. I wear rimless glasses. Extra light and with a ultra thin frame. Similar to what you might see one of the news readers on CNN wearing. Supposed to be the lightest in the world and made in some Scandinavian country.
Thanks for all the replys. Starting to love lushhhhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I meant a pic form the net.
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
still can`t post pics though
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a sexy pair of glasses on a woman!
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love glasses. Man or woman, it doesn't matter. There's just something about the glasses that are completely hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Glasses most definitely. I love my baby and her glasses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife always wears her glasses. We recently had a painting done of her in the nude, but she still had her glasses!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I normally wear contact lenses and occasionally wear glasses. I have about 3 different pairs, all thin rimmed. My wife actually likes it when I wear glasses, especially when I am wearing a business suit. She thinks it looks sexy, hot and in her words "powerful and smart."

Sometimes I opt to wear the glasses when I have an important meeting with a client, especially when I am trying to win their account. It seems to be an effective addition to my presentation.

I think putting on a pair of glasses gives you the appearance of being a few pints smarter on the IQ scale, especially if you have the right clothes on.

I have thin gold metal rimmed frames, thin black metal rimmed frames, and as thin as possible turtle shell rimmed frames. You do not want large lenses, smaller lenses look much better and much less like a geek. Make sure they are clean. Smudgy glasses are not only bad for seeing through but bad for your appearance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wear whatever makes you feel sexy/confident. My wife wore glasses for years and I thought she looked damned sexy in them .... she didn't. Eventually she switched to contacts however, it did her ego a power of good so I'm happy for her
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I know you guys talked about the thin rimmed glasses but it is the heavy black ones that can make me melt...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A great pair of stylish glasses can look really sexy a man. Very distinguished.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind the glasses until he blames me for all the sticky stuff on them and he can't see.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
I find both guys with glasses or Contact Lenses to look attractive. But i find a cute pair of glasses on a guy or girl to be really attractive for me but that's just my opinion.

But it honestly should depend on what you feel comfortable wearing if a person doesn't like you just because you're wearing glasses there not worth it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care, as long as I can vibe with him and exchange ideas and philosophies of Aristotle and Socrates with him.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Constant Gardener
0 likes
If you're planning on eating pussy...I recommend contacts.

Lasix? Are you high?

Look at the pretty fish. Let's pet himbs and feed him some fresh caught perch.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
glasses turn me on
lens work for the ladies
so either