Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you lick her pussy after you came in?

last reply
1.2k replies
189k views
8 watchers
4 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Would you kiss her after she swallowed your cum?

I would, I don't see there any problem smile
Lurker
0 likes
Always love to. Sometimes it's too sensitive for her though...
Lurker
0 likes
i would definately kiss her after i have cum in her mouth. about eating her out . i dunno. it might depend on how much is there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
naturally i am in love with my wife's pussy so what about my cum in her , i love licking my cum from her pussy , you should try it , you will never forget i gaurantee that and you might be invited if you like and will be welcomed by her
Lurker
0 likes
Getting dirty when you are having sex makes it intimate.

If it pleases both then YES .....
Lurker
0 likes
Absobloodylutely!!! Love it and my wife loves me doing it. Always kiss her after she swallows so why not after I've cum inside her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely! I love it when she sits on my face when we finish off in reverse cowboy position. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
hell yeah, i love to lick it out and then kiss it into her mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can i just interject that the past tense of cum is came rather than cummed? just sayin...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For sure if she can do it why not show her you can do it. That way you show her you care and love her.ihsaJez7h7yb3CHy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not only would I, but id Love to !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmmmm yes....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
can i just interject that the past tense of cum is came rather than cummed? just sayin...

I throw a flag.

Can we get an ex-spurts ruling on this?

Cum
Cummed
Come upon
Came
Cumming

I mean - what the hell?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i would
Lurker
0 likes
My partner loves oral before and after, her strongest orgasm occurs normaly after a good fuck, I realy enjoy sucking on her engorged clit, and licking her dry to say. I have tasted my own cum many times and I have no problems with it. And as long as she enjoys it, thats all that matters.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
dam right i would...it adds to the excitement of it and hey...after all it is my cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any and every chance I get! I especially like to suck as much of us out of her as I can, then give her a long, slow , deep kiss,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to but she won't let me sad
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes I love to lick my cum off her body and feel how wet she gets mixed with my cum. Gettting it all over my own face and sharing a sexy kiss. Dan66 maybe we could mix our cum in my wife's pussy and lick it out sharing kisses with her.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I always kiss my wife on the lips after I have cum in her mouth, I wouldnt have a problem going down and licking her pussy after cumming in it, dont see any problem there.
Lurker
0 likes
Always! and kissing, and sharing, after! MMMMnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I throw a flag.

Can we get an ex-spurts ruling on this?

Cum
Cummed
Come upon
Came
Cumming

I mean - what the hell?

well the OP changed it so i think that makes me right ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do and if I get a blow job I also want to taste it on her/his lips also
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes i do even if soemone else fills full of cum
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
would depend on her. If she wanted me to and it was a turn on for her, I would do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course whenever I can..... I also love to lick my cum of her tits when I've cum on them.
Every guy should give it a go.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My SO kisses me after he cums and goes down on me after he cums in me oral is usually the only way I get off and he knows how much I love for him to go down on me afterwards so we are both very happy with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh hell yes...
Lurker
0 likes
i've kissed after cumming in her mouth... and licked pussy after I've cum inside her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. It makes things so more intimate!