Waking up to a blow job - yay or nay?

last reply
992 replies
122k views
3 watchers
6 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A question posted in the girls forum sparked this particularly unintellectual question from me..

Is waking up to a blow job truly something every guy likes, wishes for? Or is it a little bit creepy, (insert your feelings about it here! 'or is it...') her 'starting' on you whilst your asleep?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love waking my SO up with a blow job especailly when I go over to his apartment in the middle of the day and he's asleep. It usually means he's had a rough day and he sleeps naked once in a while in boxers so its very easy and he always seems to enjoy it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I usually enjoy it, depends if I'm busting for a pee! It is a nice surprise when it happens though :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My favourite way to wake up sweetie. You offering?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a trick question?
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like the start to a great day.
Lurker
0 likes
A blow job anytime is welcomed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never having climaxed from a BJ, I can take them or leave them. (Damn shame huh?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no better way to start the day in my oppinion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh my. I had one lover who would wake me with a blow or hand job, even sometimes during the middle of the night. Was pretty good. My wife now is much more passive about sex (I usually need to make the moves), so not likely to happen much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah! that is awesome to wake up to her sucking your cock! Wanna volunteer bambi?
Lurker
0 likes
Any time, I'ld take nap if she'ld do it again.
Lurker
0 likes
BA k when my wife and I were dating 20 hrs ago I worked nights and slept in the day sometimes she would come by
And I'd wake up to her under the cover sucking my cock. Its been years since that happened but I can still remember Evey detail
AMAZING!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love waking my lover up this way....too bad the one I have now doesn't appreciate it...
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Yay...simple because I'd love it whenever it happened nothing like cumming before work
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My best experience was after a massage, i had drifted into a really relaxed sleep and then came around to the feeling of being very gently sucked - think i could have that every day!
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Is waking up to a blow job truly something every guy likes, wishes for? Or is it a little bit creepy, (insert your feelings about it here! 'or is it...') her 'starting' on you whilst your asleep?

You're kidding right Bambi? What warm blooded man wouldn't like to wake up in such a manner?

Fuck yeah!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
A question posted in the girls forum sparked this particularly unintellectual question from me..

I say yay!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yay Yay
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Lurker
0 likes
its a great way for either sex to wake up too.........................................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
I love waking my lover up this way....too bad the one I have now doesn't appreciate it...

So sorry to hear this! Hopefully it is just because he is really tired from working too hard! I really cannot imagine not enjoying it!
Site administrator
0 likes
OMG no .... like tea and a bacon sarnie PLEASE !!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutley the best alarm clock in the world!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I woke up my sweetie with a blow job this morning, he had no problem with it! Too bad he never wakes up before me.
Fireman
0 likes
Yes. I love waking up to a blow job. Then when she is done, I can eat her pussy.