Do guys like girls in corsets?

last reply
129 replies
17.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious do guys like seeing girls in corsets, underbust, overbust etc?
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I do. That said, I've always been a fan of classic pin-ups which featured corsets, garter belts, stockings...etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really, looks nice in pictures but not in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simple answer: Yes. It enhances their figure, and in an erotic manner covers their "naughty bits" ( to quote Monty Python).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
personally i am a big fan of the under bust, in or out of sex. they just look hot on about any woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Like skanderbeg I love the classic 1950's look. Corsets stockings and bright red lipstick. ;)
Dita Von Tess.
Classified
0 likes
With stockings and panties. Painted nails and lipstick.
Over bust I think as a preference.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, even if the girl doesn't have the perfect figure for it, there is something sexy about seeing that she is trying. Any form of dress-up, props, toys or role play, adds a little something.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JesseS
Oh yes, even if the girl doesn't have the perfect figure for it, there is something sexy about seeing that she is trying. Any form of dress-up, props, toys or role play, adds a little something.

What he said !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think they look good on some people, not so much on others.
Lurker
1 like
Yes I like all sorts of girly outfits on women. A choker is icing on the cake
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE a woman in a corset.... just as soon as she throws it on the floor... and she is buck naked!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is such a no brainer for me. Corsets are fucking hot and since I love partially clothed sex it ticks all the boxes. As for type i do not mind.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
as long as its elegant and more importantly, comfortable for her, I love it...Not a fan of the stuff that is way over the top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Eurylade
This is such a no brainer for me. Corsets are fucking hot and since I love partially clothed sex it ticks all the boxes. As for type i do not mind.

Ditto. Super hot.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I like all types of lingerie. Corsets, stockings, garters, a sexy eye mask, a choker....candle light, some toys....we could go on and on.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, I find them very sexy and womenly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Corsets are EXTREMELY sexy!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I cannot remember ever disrobing a female to find she was sporting a corset. Nor a girdle. Nor granny panties. Just as well...as I would probably have gotten myself dressed and skidaddled if I were confronted with that situation.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clumeleon
0 likes
The night I lost my virginity, the girl was wearing an overbust corset. It was very sexy and it was a nice moment when I was undressing her. It kind of distracted from the broken ankle.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by clum
It kind of distracted from the broken ankle.

Yours or hers?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Yours or hers?

Hers. Her leg was in a cast. So erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely love them! when their tits are too big for the cups, and they are spilling out...my god i could go nuts on those girls!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue
LOVE a woman in a corset.... just as soon as she throws it on the floor... and she is buck naked!

From personal experience, it takes a bit to get cinched into a proper corset ...
and it can take a bit to remove it (hope you have patience) ...

(I'd never throw mine on the floor ... they are very expensive)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes very sexy love them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
is the sky blue?...........of course we do!..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short Answer: Yes

Better Answer: Yes because it accentuates a ladies figure but more importantly, and this has been said already by a few of the other guys. Wearing something like the corset or any other sexy dress up clothing, tells us guys that you are feeling sexy and want to fuck. That is the hottest thing you can do in my opinion. The clothing or lingerie is nice and it adds to it, but a sexy confidence it gives a woman is even better.