Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ok ladies and gentemen I want to know...would you suck his cock RIGHT AFTER anal sex? And men would

last reply
102 replies
52.1k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way. To me that's a big turn off.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have. But I was anticipating anal sex and my ass was ultra-clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have. But I was anticipating anal sex and my ass was ultra-clean.

And yes, I kissed her afterward. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

And yes, I kissed her afterward. lol

Yeah, But I Saw That Face You Made After Kissing!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not after insertion unless I had worn a condom and had just discarded it. I usually wear a condom for anal. Anal licking is fine right after we shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hopefully there was a certain amount of preparation prior to sex.. and my tongue has already been there anyway.. so what's good enough for her mouth is good enough for mine..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Nope... not a chance

No exceptions

Amen to that!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not just No, .... but, HELL NO. No questions about it being clean (a must). I wouldn't have the desire to do that is more true to my answser. That's something that would have been done before anal. So many other things I would want to do after.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
rule of thumb is always wait at least 5 minutes, otherwise you end up looking like a dirty slut.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex itself is pretty messy so I don't see any point in territorial rules. In fact there seems to be an ambiguity at work here.
Lurker
0 likes
Have before and will again. I know how clean I am and no guy has declined to kiss me either after anal and oral.

Maybe I am different and maybe my friends a not like yours either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh dear god no...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had anal but I don't think I would especially given all of the other comments here and what I have heard from friends about how messy it can be.
0 likes
Quote by littlelea
I've never had anal but I don't think I would especially given all of the other comments here and what I have heard from friends about how messy it can be.

Question if I may, do you have a friend named bigguns or RicoG?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Not just No, .... but, HELL NO. No questions about it being clean (a must). I wouldn't have the desire to do that is more true to my answser. That's something that would have been done before anal. So many other things I would want to do after.

so perfectly said that I just have to quote it "HELL NO"
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by MssTreeNymph
I for one don't care I know my ass is clean and my boyfriend always kisses me no matter what...

quite frankly .... yuck

anal sex means a condom .... if the guy wants a "clean up" ... I'll tell him ... "take off the condom (and toss in the garbage) and *points to the shower* go shower up ... I'll join you in a second!"

jezzzz .... what is the deal here (in the forums lately) with people thinking its ok to:

1) swap his cock from pussy to ass and back again without cleaning; and
b) that it's cool to suck off a cock covered in anal bacteria ????

gross

yuck

barf

I think I have made my point ....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

quite frankly .... yuck

anal sex means a condom .... if the guy wants a "clean up" ... I'll tell him ... "take off the condom (and toss in the garbage) and *points to the shower* go shower up ... I'll join you in a second!"

jezzzz .... what is the deal here (in the forums lately) with people thinking its ok to:

1) swap his cock from pussy to ass and back again without cleaning; and
b) that it's cool to suck off a cock covered in anal bacteria ????

gross

yuck

barf

I think I have made my point ....

No wonder I adore you. I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't go from ass to pussy but ass to mouth is ok??? Huh?? *retch* If my pussy can get an infection from that shit, literally, why would I stick it in my mouth? *gag* It is an ASS, you can NEVER get it clean enough.

I love me some anal sex, but that is just not happening!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you've had anal I think you know there is somewhat of "preparation" for it before hand anyway. So you should be "clean" before engaging in that sort of play. I am totally guilty of taking it in my mouth after anal and yes he does kiss me afterwards. I wouldn't give my ass to just anyone either, that's a special privilege to begin with as well. If done right it and with experience it shouldn't be messy like you may think.
Lurker
0 likes
yes no big deal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MssTreeNymph
Anal gets such a bad rep! To those who haven't tried it it is in no way messy! All you need is a good enema (which is not as bad as it seems, its like a douche for your butt just make sure your well lubricated) to make sure your clean and your ready to go! Bada Boom Bada Bing

Anal doesn't have a bad rep... but serious infections do...

I love anal sex and enjoy it often but there are limits to what I consider safe for me to engage in... this isn't one of them

You can do it all you want... but I won't
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
rule of thumb is always wait at least 5 minutes, otherwise you end up looking like a dirty slut.

No 5 second rule?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the anal was with a condom and was 'clean'... yes.... otherwise just not appealing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This thread has been rather ummm surprising to say the least.

It is hard to believe that today, with the knowledge of sexual diseases, people still think it is safe to go from anal to oral claiming that they are 'safe' because they have had an enema??? seriously??? What?, washing your ass out with water is going to kill all the germs?

That is like saying that once you place a raw chicken on the kitchen bench top, then wipe it down with just water and a sponge, you can prepare other food on it because it 'looks' clean. Ummmm e-coli, food poisoning.

I really don't think I need to say that my answer would be a big resounding no!