Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ok ladies and gentemen I want to know...would you suck his cock RIGHT AFTER anal sex? And men would Options · View
Guest
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:52:59 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,403
No way!
Wolfie22
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:00:08 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/1/2010
Posts: 112
Location: United States
We've never been able to do anal, despite the fact of trying(To big). BUT HELL to the fucking NO!!! I wouldn't ask her to do that, nor would I want her to do that.
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:54:22 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/6/2011
Posts: 785
Location: In my mind, Australia
Yes, I have. So then he can do my pussy to please me after pleasing him with my arse.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

From: "Daria" episode "Pierce Me"
ThatNewYorkGuy
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 7:08:12 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/2/2011
Posts: 29
Location: NYC, United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:
What I find hilarious is that soooo many people on this site are all for having a little tongue in the ass, but Ass-to-Mouth is met with a resounding "oh em gee - how unsanitary" level-10 shock-factor... how is it that one is ok, but the other is taboo?

It's all personal preference, but the human body can tolerate more 'bacteria' than you think, and most people would be surprised at how much they accidentally ingest from things like fruits/veggies, eating at restaurants and even using your toothbrush if you don't close the lid every time you flush.

If you have properly cleansed ahead of time and use plenty of lube, his dick should be pretty clean except for a glossy mess of lube and cum after an anal cream-pie. I don't think people look to do this after every round of anal, but once in a while it's really no big deal - and such a kinky turn-on to continue the psychological arousal that will lead to another session of hot, sweaty, dirty fucking ... instead of taking a break to shower and de-sanitize each other with anti-bacterial agents before starting again.

I had no idea there were so many paranoid germ-a-phobes on the site... lol



100% win. saliva kills a wide range of bacteria on contact, in case you people didnt know.
Fugly
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 7:29:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2010
Posts: 1,010
Dancing_Doll wrote:


I had no idea there were so many paranoid germ-a-phobes on the site... lol



I think it's great that we all have a varying difference of opinions. Some say yes, it is safe even without a condom - some say, FFS a simple burst of water is not going to kill germs. This is not about being a paranoid germ-a phobe, but concerns.

I like the fact that we can all state our opinion. I like to think that someone that is less experienced or even totally innocent with an inquiring mind will come in here and get all the facts before adventuring or considering something like this. If they read all opinions, and if they still had any concerns/questions, they can explore the matter further on the net or even ask their doctor (as I have and was told, no condom is a no-no) if it is considered safe or not. If we ALL came in here and said yes - be that for the truth, or to look good, then that could give the wrong impression.

We shouldn't be afraid to state our concerns - after all, this is what makes Lush special lol.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 7:50:21 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,829
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Mìstress_Latexìa wrote:


I think it's great that we all have a varying difference of opinions. Some say yes, it is safe even without a condom - some say, FFS a simple burst of water is not going to kill germs. This is not about being a paranoid germ-a phobe, but concerns.

I like the fact that we can all state our opinion. I like to think that someone that is less experienced or even totally innocent with an inquiring mind will come in here and get all the facts before adventuring or considering something like this. If they read all opinions, and if they still had any concerns/questions, they can explore the matter further on the net or even ask their doctor (as I have and was told, no condom is a no-no) if it is considered safe or not. If we ALL came in here and said yes - be that for the truth, or to look good, then that could give the wrong impression.

We shouldn't be afraid to state our concerns - after all, this is what makes Lush special lol.


As you know I'm all for giving opinions, as I was giving mine too. I felt that in this particular thread, the ass-to-mouth people were being unfairly ganged up on and I wanted to defend the underdogs. icon_smile

That way everyone feels comfortable giving their opinions without fearing their sexual practices or kinks will be condemned or judged, as was happening earlier in the thread if you read through the entire thing.

Fugly
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:14:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2010
Posts: 1,010
Dancing_Doll wrote:


As you know I'm all for giving opinions, as I was giving mine too. I felt that in this particular thread, the ass-to-mouth people were being unfairly ganged up on and I wanted to defend the underdogs. icon_smile

That way everyone feels comfortable giving their opinions without fearing their sexual practices or kinks will be condemned or judged, as was happening earlier in the thread if you read through the entire thing.




I think if you read back, you will see that many were voicing their concerns at the 'claims' that a simple douche was enough to consider this practice safe - we never condemned or judged as you said, we voiced that we wouldn't do it personally but we, I admit, did focus on the claims it is clean.

Defend??? I don't think the ass-to-mouth were unfairly ganged up upon at all and would never consider them nor you an underdog (mind you, I do love that word - you have probably seen it on my profile LOL) Questioned yes, ganged up no.

What you may have missed is that none of the safe crowd bothered to get personal and called us things like 'paranoid germ-a-phobes' - rather than something like people who are concerned about safe sex. How is someone supposed to feel comfortable about giving their opinions after reading something like that?

Just asking. icon_smile
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:39:01 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,829
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Mìstress_Latexìa wrote:




I think if you read back, you will see that many were voicing their concerns at the 'claims' that a simple douche was enough to consider this practice safe - we never condemned or judged as you said, we voiced that we wouldn't do it personally but we, I admit, did focus on the claims it is clean.

Defend??? I don't think the ass-to-mouth were unfairly ganged up upon at all and would never consider them nor you an underdog (mind you, I do love that word - you have probably seen it on my profile LOL) Questioned yes, ganged up no.

What you may have missed is that none of the safe crowd bothered to get personal and called us things like 'paranoid germ-a-phobes' - rather than something like people who are concerned about safe sex. How is someone supposed to feel comfortable about giving their opinions after reading something like that?

Just asking. icon_smile


*Sigh* Ok, I'll play along (this time) and condense a few of the judgmental comments for you in this thread:

- "gross, yuck, barf, gag"
- "many of you need to cease any sexual activity and retake Sex 101"
- "jeez, what is the deal in the forums here for people to think it's ok to (do this)"
- "Seriously I feel like I just lost precious minutes of my life reading some of the idiotic responses"
- *GAGGGGGGINNNG*

Apply any of those comments to a thread on BDSM or watersports or any other sexual kink, and maybe you'll see how it might dissuade people who do it from posting on the forums - something that two other people already noted before I even posted. Hopefully that clears up the confusion for you. thumbup

ThatNewYorkGuy
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:55:45 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/2/2011
Posts: 29
Location: NYC, United States
yea all the judgemental comments were comming from the "clean side" of this conversation for a long while... to the point where one girl asked if she was weird that it didnt bother her to do it...
Fugly
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:57:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2010
Posts: 1,010
Dancing_Doll wrote:


*Sigh* Ok, I'll play along (this time) and condense a few of the judgmental comments for you in this thread:

- "gross, yuck, barf, gag"
- "many of you need to cease any sexual activity and retake Sex 101"
- "jeez, what is the deal in the forums here for people to think it's ok to (do this)"
- "Seriously I feel like I just lost precious minutes of my life reading some of the idiotic responses"
- *GAGGGGGGINNNG*

Apply any of those comments to a thread on BDSM or watersports or any other sexual kink, and maybe you'll see how it might dissuade people who do it from posting on the forums - something that two other people already noted before I even posted. Hopefully that clears up the confusion for you. thumbup


I'm not saying all this to get a response from you, but if you feel it is a game, then I can't stop you feeling that way, because I am not playing one. dontknow But, I am glad that my fight to have any member to have a self opinionated thought on here without being responded to with personal attacks/replies, is getting through. So thank you DD for coming on board icon_smile hello1 Big Hugs

- "gross, yuck, barf, gag" I would say that is just a self opinionated response on how they feel on the matter and that it was not directed at those that practice it.
- "many of you need to cease any sexual activity and retake Sex 101" I say this was because of the safe sex debate and again not directed at any member but the issue of safety.
- "jeez, what is the deal in the forums here for people to think it's ok to (do this)" see above
- "Seriously I feel like I just lost precious minutes of my life reading some of the idiotic responses" see above
- *GAGGGGGGINNNG* see first response.

Maybe one more coffee and I will be less confused LOL.

Please note: Just so we can be clear, I would do this myself - but only if the guy was wearing a condom first and removed it prior to inserting into my mouth. I am not against the act, just the health side of it.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 9:03:26 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,829
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Mìstress_Latexìa wrote:


Maybe one more coffee and I will be less confused LOL.


You may want to stick to decaf... happy8

Fugly
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 9:05:25 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2010
Posts: 1,010
Dancing_Doll wrote:


You may want to stick to decaf... happy8


Nah, that would be too boring L16
ThatNewYorkGuy
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2012 9:08:12 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/2/2011
Posts: 29
Location: NYC, United States
but the safe sex debate in this forum is grounded in the ass to mouth activity. it really seems like what you want all these people who preform this in their personal lives to retake sex 101 as if they are doing something wrong when really they are just doing something you dont like to do.
Beckey
Posted: Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:02:46 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/18/2009
Posts: 304
Location: Upstate NY in the summer, Fountain Hills AZ,and Fl
No way!
tkdvrman
Posted: Saturday, April 21, 2012 9:56:59 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/25/2010
Posts: 79
Location: Moore
Yes we both suck each others dick, her strapon and mine. But we are both clean before we start.
capemay4u
Posted: Saturday, April 21, 2012 8:40:58 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 21
Location: United States
No way, not my thing...I dont care how clean.
HappyEndings
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 5:19:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/7/2011
Posts: 1,264
Location: United States
I agree with those that say it's not safe.... The anal canal carries LOTs of nasties that don't belong in the mouth or the vagina...

Always use a condom for anal penetration and toss the condom and you should also carefully clean the penis before putting it anyplace else even if the condom is used... This is extremely dangerous...

Googling this up will make you never want to do it again without good protection and strict sanitizing.

Forget what you see in porn videos... It's simply not safe and crazy to even do once...

I'm a pretty open minded guy but when you mess with the anus you're messing with a dangerous place.

Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Budlee
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:01:36 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/24/2012
Posts: 1,327
Location: Central NJ, United States
I was the first person lee has done ATM with and she has no problem with it. She does keep herself very clean as part of our lifestyle but even still, there are bacteria from which she's never had an adverse reaction. So, whatever floats your boat. For some it works and for others it doesn't. Enjoy and play safe.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:41:43 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,403
No.

I get why people think it's uncool not to, but it's just too much of a hazard for me. Been through a bunch of medical training (not a doctor or a nurse, though), and I'm just not comfortable doing things I know are a huge infection risk. Wear a condom for anal, take it off when you want me to suck your dick. Problem solved.
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:44:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/31/2012
Posts: 1,056
Location: Bare Beach USA, United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:
What I find hilarious is that soooo many people on this site are all for having a little tongue in the ass, but Ass-to-Mouth is met with a resounding "oh em gee - how unsanitary" level-10 shock-factor... how is it that one is ok, but the other is taboo?

It's all personal preference, but the human body can tolerate more 'bacteria' than you think, and most people would be surprised at how much they accidentally ingest from things like fruits/veggies, eating at restaurants and even using your toothbrush if you don't close the lid every time you flush.

If you have properly cleansed ahead of time and use plenty of lube, his dick should be pretty clean except for a glossy mess of lube and cum after an anal cream-pie. I don't think people look to do this after every round of anal, but once in a while it's really no big deal - and such a kinky turn-on to continue the psychological arousal that will lead to another session of hot, sweaty, dirty fucking ... instead of taking a break to shower and de-sanitize each other with anti-bacterial agents before starting again.

I had no idea there were so many paranoid germ-a-phobes on the site... lol



I know everyone on Lush loves you Dancing Doll, but must you always be right? Right on little Sister.





The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:56:29 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,403
I get that the human body can stand up to it. For me it's mostly an "ick" factor, I suppose, but I worry about the other infections and whatnot as well. On the other hand, I don't really like a tongue on or in my asshole either. It feels unpleasant to me, and I know that I don't enjoy it. Very few things make me say that, and this is one. I realize now I sounded a little judgmental in my last post. And to be fair, I am sometimes a bit of a paranoid microphobe.
BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:30:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,507
Location: Canada
Honestly, I don't have a huge problem with it because if I engaged in anal sex, I would be prepared so sucking my partner afterward, shouldn't be a problem. If he's fine with it, so am I.

Budlee
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2014 9:18:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/24/2012
Posts: 1,327
Location: Central NJ, United States
Done it many times but never if his cock was clearly dirty, which is very rare.
Guest
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2014 1:15:37 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,403
To each their own.....but for me it's a big old absolutely not
Guest
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2014 6:50:29 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,403
i do and i don't see what the big deal is, i stay clean and it is such a turn on for me and most guys
c50t
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2014 9:06:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/9/2011
Posts: 379
Location: United States
Count me in on the crazy/risky/adventurous side of this issue.
Sure, use common sense, but if we're delving into some risk already, a bit of oral afterward doesn't seem like it's moving the line very far.
TheScheherezadeFeint
Posted: Saturday, April 05, 2014 12:23:05 AM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 9/26/2013
Posts: 1,016
Location: Pretending to be the ghost in your attic, United S
If he was wearing a condom, and he's removed it, sure. Otherwise, ick. There are certain things that just don't appeal to me, and that's one of them.

Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Posted: Saturday, April 05, 2014 1:58:18 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2014
Posts: 951
Location: ♥
I am not into anal things anyway. I am not into scat play.
A lot of "natural" things I do NOT have any problem with sexually. That is just not one that appeals to me, (even if it "looked" clean and had no odor, I just would not particularly want that anyway, bad bacteria or no.)


I see people [on another forum] who will not pee in their own shower and think that is all "Ewww" and yet here, I guess I am in the opposite.
.

MssTreeNymph wrote:
Anal gets such a bad rep! To those who haven't tried it it is in no way messy! All you need is a good enema (which is not as bad as it seems, its like a douche for your butt just make sure your well lubricated) to make sure your clean and your ready to go! Bada Boom Bada Bing
~That does not even remotely sound like a turn-on to me. For me, I will PASS.


sexylips_
Posted: Saturday, April 05, 2014 3:23:21 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/2/2013
Posts: 29
no
Guest
Posted: Sunday, April 06, 2014 7:10:56 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,403
I spent more years then I like to count in dentistry and I saw and treated a lot of diseases from oral sex. Please let me give you another side to the question from my years of experience: Don't fucking do it raw.

Okay now here's the background for you to understand me:

Diseases and ailments come down to the immune system. The immune system of almost all normal healthy people who engage in unprotected and even protected (if you don’t wash after removing the protection) anal/oral sex will be able to combat any bacteria such as E. coli.

We’re all aware that E. coli getting into the vagina or urethra can lead to bladder/kidney infections. Again, a good immune system will more than likely counteract the infection, or if needed a round of antibiotics will knock it out.

However, there is one area most people overlook when in engaging in oral/anal/vaginal sex - it is the gingiva/gums in the mouth. Adult mouths may contain 500 to 1,000 different types of bacteria as part of the human fora, oral microbiology, but about 100 to 200 species may live in them at any given time.

Those who care for their teeth and have a relatively clean mouth have 1,000 to 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth surface. Those that do not have a clean mouth have between 100 million and 1 billion bacteria on each tooth.

Each day more bacteria grows in a person’s mouth. Though bacteria and saliva can be beneficial to one’s health, both can also cause problems. Many diseases are related to oral bacteria.

It takes approximately 20 minutes for the bacteria within the mouth to recolonize after brushing and flossing.

The estimate of people who have gingivitis - not just from not brushing, but especially from not flossing is estimated somewhere between 50-80% of the population.

Gingivitis > periodontal disease. CDC’s conservative estimate of people who have perio is 50% of the population over 30.

Gingivitis is an infection under the gums, like perio it is a quiet disease. Now, you wouldn’t knowingly put your cock (or allow an infected one in) in an infected pussy or asshole. But, you may be exposing your cock/pussy or asshole to an infected mouth if they have gingivitis or perio.

Gingivitis/perio is an infection under the gums that opens and leaves a direct access for bacteria to the bloodstream.

Bacteria in the bloodstream = bacteremia.

Bacteremia may cause no symptoms and resolve without treatment, or it may produce fever and other symptoms of infection. Sometimes, bacteremia leads to septic shock, a potentially life-threatening condition. Blood borne diseases affect all the organs in the body especially the heart.

The pathogens most like to cause bacteremia are members of the Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas, Haemophilus, and Esherichia coli (E. coli).

People say they disinfect the areas with mouthwash, or antibacterial wipes. What antibacterial wipes do is kill the good bacteria, but do NOT kill the pathogens.

Pathogens need to be treated through sterilization. I assure you any method of sterilizing human tissue is done using methods that are destructive to soft tissue and/or will not leave the surface conducive to sex. An added complication with an antibacterial wipe is that if the good bacteria are killed then the pathogens reproduce more rapidly because the ‘normal flora’- good bacteria - has been killed off.

The anus has the most dangerous bacteria, the external surface has the largest amount, but the largest variety of bacteria is in the mouth. Bacteria found in the mouth are: Streptococci and staphylococci and are some of the most widely known, and those associated with some of the most serious diseases.

Because of the amount of bacteria and viruses in each person’s mouth, there is a transfer of bacteria through saliva or anything else shared. Some of these viruses that result are relatively inconsequential while others could potentially have a serious impact on one’s life.
Examples of the milder diseases passed through saliva and exchange of other bodily fluids include herpes simplex virus, flu virus, cold virus, and various bacteria that cause periodontal disease venereal diseases, and candida albicans. Mononucleosis (mono) can come through bodily fluid exchange.
Streptococcus mutans, a common oral bacteria is a pathogen that causes pneumonia, sinusitis, otitis media, and meningitis.

Also in the mouth is a common oral bacteria, F. nucleatum. In the mouth on its own it’s inert. But, once it enters the bloodstream it acts like a key to open a door in human blood vessels and leads the way for it and other bacteria like E. coli to invade the body bypassing the immune system and setting up it’s colonies.

End of lecture.

Y’all play nice now, and have fun.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.