Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come introduce yourself and tell us a lil about you.

last reply
196 replies
28.3k views
3 watchers
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello A/all... please introduce yourself and tell us a lil about yourself, how long you've been in the lifestyle or if your new what brought you into the lifestyle.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I've been into the lifestyle for about a year and a half. I am submissive but have yet to find the perfect fit in a Master.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes!! we kinksters finally have a section! Hiya everyone I'm Gypsy been in the lifestyle "officially" for one but I had always had the mind set(as a lifestyle choice). One of my friends told me about a long time ago and it just all made perfect sense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello every1 my wife and I have experimented with a few things over the years but recently we have discussed things and now have alot more fun!!!!!
0 likes
Good afternoon everyone,

It's pretty evident what my name is, I have been into BDSM for about 10 years now in some way shape or form. I am very lucky to have someone in my life that trusts me entirely, and allows me to be her Master. She means a ton to me, and yes you know who you are winks
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
y'all sound like you are saying hello at an AA meeting (actually I know more about GA than AA) smile

Will there be a cure?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
y'all sound like you are saying hello at an AA meeting (actually I know more about GA than AA) smile

Will there be a cure?

BDSM is a lifestyle choice not a disease so that pretty much should answer your question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Will there be a cure?

We are looking for a place where we A/all can get to know each other with like interests. If you aren't serious then please, do not comment. For us this isn't a joke but how we choose to live our life. To each their own, right?
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*clears throat*

hey everyone, names Cam been in the lifestyle for approx. 5 months now

its always been something i wanted to try and seemed right, but never thought i'd get the chance or find the right person.

Very happy i found someone like my girl.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes

Will there be a cure?

Haha I'm glad you found the intro amusing, it was meant to be funny.. Welcome back Vangogh!

EDIT: Oh you forgot to add something to your post, let me add it for you....

Have a great day.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
There are going to people that disagree with this lifestyle, maybe it's best they stay out of topics they don't agree with.. Just my
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Haha I'm glad you found the intro amusing, it was meant to be funny.. Welcome back Vangogh!
EDIT: Oh you forgot to add something to your post, let me add it for you....

Have a great day.

Thanks for the welcome back, Aurora!! *big smile*

now ... let's straighten up at least one thing here:

1) you all started off with "raises hand, hello my name is ______" ... come on, that is very "AA meeting-like" ... so I found it amusing (glad YOU could see that, as other's are way to serious) and this is the fun-Lush site, right?;

2) in my various times here on Lush, I have come across a number of people stating they are Masters and subs (calling them males, but please include females in my statement here). MANY of these people have multiple subs/masters. A good number of these people are obviously looking at Lush Online as not as serious (because they cyber and fuck around with anyone) as some of you who live the lifestyle in your real lives. So, in all fairness .... how can some of us non-BDSM people take much of the BDSM online here as serious? Quite frankly (in my opinion, though who cares about my opinion but me) .... if it floats anyone's boats ... good for y'all!! "Have at her" as they say!; and

3) the coffee icon .... is only used when I am being completely sarcastic. I take offence to your ridicule of my signature sarcastic icon! tsk tsk

Thanks for letting me into your "space" .... May your BDSM Forum be blessed with many collars and restraints!!

PA xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alright enough with the drama..Either post in a serious way or get the fuck out..enough!!
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going to come in and introduce myself, but it seems anyone who has a sense of humor isn't welcome it's not PA that is causing the drama, so please lighten up
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Fugs
I was going to come in and introduce myself, but it seems anyone who has a sense of humor isn't welcome it's not PA that is causing the drama, so please lighten up

It's not a sense of humor when what others think is being made fun of.. You know what!! What started out as a fun get to know thread has turned into a drama mess... Ya'll are happy with the drama then fine it's all yours.. ENJOY!!! I'm done
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Will there be a cure?

Well maybe I should fuck out too, because when I read PA's first post, I read the beginning and laughed and thought that yes, it did sound that way - a lot. I did not think that it was a personal jab at bdsm.

Quote by jerseylynn
Alright enough with the drama..Either post in a serious way or get the fuck out..enough!!

But I did think that was a tad personal.

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I purposely meant it to sound that way, I laughed as I wrote it, thought it would be funny. Can we just leave it alone and let people come and introduce themselves, since that's what this thread is for?
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, I'm elit and I'm a pervert. *waits for the rest of the room to go Hello, Elit* I've been fantasising about light bondage and domination for a year now. *waits for the applause*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Hi, I'm elit and I'm a pervert. *waits for the rest of the room to go Hello, Elit* I've been fantasising about light bondage and domination for a year now. *waits for the applause*

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Hello elit, I'm Fugs and I have been wanting to dominate your since I first met you - but alas, you have a gorgeous girlfriend, so I just fantasize about it.

Hello, I am Fugs and I am a Mistress. I have one slave in real life and would like to have a certain two at Lush when the timing is right.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'm Ruthie. I've always been into elements of BDSM, ever since I began having sexual fantasies. I enjoy being dominated sexually, but I'm not into a 24/7 relationship. I am a straight girl, more or less, but I have strong fantasies of being dominated by an older woman. Sometimes I need a good hard spanking. It's hard to explain why. I like being under control, to be a man's slave in bed.
[url]http://[/url]
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Hello,
I'm Cat.
I've had one wonderful master in my life, I still think of him as my master even though we're now taking different paths in life. (Unfortunately we never got the chance to meet up.)

I'm pretty much scared of most things BDSM.
One thing is Spanking, it makes me cringe and feel uneasy. (One slap on the ass cheek can be fine, but slapping over and over again makes my mind go into "what have I done wrong, why am I being punished, don't you like me?" mode.

What I have come to like very much is the switch of control.
To be allowed and most importantly allow yourself to hand over control.
Having a space where you can completely be yourself and express yourself without fear of being judged. Where you're not met with scepticism but encouragement and understanding.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hi, I'm sprite. i am a sub. i'm not really 'in' the lifestyle, but i do enjoy bondage and bdsm. a lot. i have a lovely wife, whom i play with on occasion (we have weekly Friday night bondage play sessions that we both enjoy) and a lovely Mistress who i get to play with several times a week here online as well (Curious Kitty or, as i call her, Mistress Laura). i am also a kitty girl, as probably a few of you know (hi Gypsy!).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi I am olderthandirt an I am a sub to my Mistress her name is MistressMichelle she has been my Mistress for several months and I trust her totally. She has certain orders I must follow every day. I must exercise and watch what I eat as to lose weight by her order. I can not please myself without her orders and must read the bible nightly. I have certain orders I must do every night (nipple clamps or butt plug). I am her slut and love my Mistress
Lurker
0 likes
Hiya Sprite!!! I should mention that I am a sub as well. I've had a Mistress in the past Rl of coarse..but now I have a lovely Master (Rl as well). Kittygirl as well and emotional babygirl NOT physical!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Um Hi. My name is Joel. I am submissive to certain women only. I will wear a collar and bark like a puppy. I do lick pussy and fuck doggystyle. I've done this off and on for about a year or so.
Lurker
0 likes
Hello I am who I am.

I have tried light bdsm but it wasn't until I chatted with a certain someone on Lush that I became more interested in the lifestyle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi everyone..I'm a Switch..domineering and submissive..I do have a more submissive side ,,, but I also enjoy controlling my subs...I have been in the lifestyle for quite sometime and always loved being with dominant men...This a lifestyle that only works when one really wants it and feels it within themselves...to be able to trust that one individual with your entire life is an amazing feat in itself..I just do not care for wannabes..and yes there are many!!!!
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
Hi all, I was (well i still am) into BDSM 9 years ago with my now ex-boyfriend. The connection you get being able to trust that person with your life is amazing. However after I broke up with ex-boyfriend I met my now husband. He is not into it at all (i went from one extreme to the other), I have kept myself under control (thats the only way i can think of calling it) about BDSM, but i'm starting to hanker for it. I used to be very dominant, but now as I find myself IRL becoming more and more in control (being a mother, wife, look after home finances and run my own business), i'd rather like to try being a sub.
To add I don't feel as close in trust as I do with my husband as i did with my ex and I think its because of the lack of BDSM, if you've had the connection you will know what i mean, as i do trust my husband and I am close, but its not the same.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi guys, I'm Jae. I've been interested in BDSM stuff for a few years now, but I'm still sort of dancing around the edge of the pool so to speak. I had an ex-boyfriend who I convinced to get a little dominating in bed, but he was never really comfortable with doing very much, and that's really as much as I've ever gone into it with another person.
I'm still keeping an eye out for my way into something a little heavier, and I've been hoping Lush might be that chance. So I guess if anyone's looking into a new sub, I'm your girl.