Login

Are you a sucker for a man in uniform?

last reply
285 replies
26.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Is it just me or do some women just not like a man in uniform? When i say uniform. I mean the Firefighters and EMS guys. I'm pretty sure that women love a man in a Military uniform.

I'm a Volunteer firefighter and some girls i talked to. They dont like that im a firefighter.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
a fireman in his turnouts can do it to me every time..... but getting hot and bothered about someone and having a relationship are two different things....

i do love firemen though.... sheesh
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fireman35
Is it just me or do some women just not like a man in uniform? When i say uniform. I mean the Firefighters and EMS guys. I'm pretty sure that women love a man in a Military uniform.

Yes I do.

Quote by fireman35
Ladies: are you a sucker for a Firefighter or EMS personel in uniform??

Note: When i say sucker. I mean, does your heart melt, do you feel like your on cloud 9 when you see or are talking to a man in uniform??

Nope. Not a bit.
0 likes
thanks LauraLee_sugah for letting me know that you love fireman! it means alot!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
A uniform is always sexy.

In Canada, our RCMP wear their Red Sabres for special occasions .... omg ..... yummmy!!!

Yeah, a uniform is highly sexy! Thank you to all those in uniform!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do like men in uniform (firemen and marines, in particular). But, Firemen have a bad rep for playing around on their women all the time. Obviously it doesn't apply to everyone, but based on the number of firemen I know, there's some truth to the stereotype.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG Yes! I love a man in uniform, doesn't matter Firefighter, EMS, Cop, Military.. all are very hot! smile
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by CommonClaire
I do like men in uniform (firemen and marines, in particular). But, Firemen have a bad rep for playing around on their women all the time. Obviously it doesn't apply to everyone, but based on the number of firemen I know, there's some truth to the stereotype.

I know of a number of fire fighters .... and only one that I am aware of has NOT fooled around on his wife. (but you know, I wouldn't blame him, if he did).

I will not date a fire fighter. No way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ugh...firemen and fire trucks freak me out now. hoping that goes away sad
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with a handsome well built man in a uniform. My favorite is the United States Marine Corp. Those dress blues. Yummy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a sucker for men in any military uniform! I love the soldiers!!!!
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
ugh...firemen and fire trucks freak me out now. hoping that goes away sad

Why do firemen and fire trucks freak u out??
Lurker
0 likes
Her house just burnt down.
Here LMB. Have one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Firefighters in uniform are cute,, but I'll always remain a Navy gal ^.^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Her house just burnt down.
Here LMB. Have one.

you're awesome chef....thanks and hugs back smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman35

Why do firemen and fire trucks freak u out??

oh and just to say that they responded sooo fast and it seemed like there were a million trucks there but only 5 i think in actuality and the water cannon was sorta cool but when i hear the sirens i still feel like i want to puke (im told its a form of PTSD) and once you really NEED a fireman the uniform loses some of its sex appeal (sorry). but if they hadnt come so fast the structure would have been a total loss and as it stands we do get to rebuild, so thats a bonus smile my thanks to your brothers in Albuquerque :)
Lurker
0 likes
What woman wouldn't be a sucker for a man in uniform.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having worn one for many, many years I can tell you that there are many women out there that love men in uniforms, but there are also those that seem to have a deep hatred for the uniform as well... Maybe it depends on how you look in it?
0 likes
Yeah i think it does Its weird. Some women look at you and say your crazy for risking your life. And other women are drooling all over you. And then their those who don't trust us. Because others cheated on their woman.
Lurker
0 likes
3) Royal Navy
2) Fireman
1) Pilot (feeling a little burning up just thinking of it)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Military men are usually conservative Republicans politically, for me, that is a total turn off. I see uniform, I think conservative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seriously???

Men in uniform are sexy. Fire Fighters and EMT's are sexy indeed.
I could be a sucker for one ... I have always said that it must be a prerequisite, for a Fire Fighter or EMT to be goodlooking.
I don't think I have ever seen one without sex appeal.
Lurker
0 likes
I find that uniforms turn me off. I'm not entirely sure why, but I do believe that I'd prefer someone in casual clothing. Transfers the idea that they're easy-going and like to have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not really into men with uniforms. The only time I found it a phwoar factor was when a whole bunch of really good looking firefighters pulled up in their fire truck and stepped out right in front of me. Since then I slightly have something for firefighters and Ambos are pretty cute too... that said - they have to be pretty good looking to start of with, which makes the uniforms look good on them.
I don't have a thing for guys in suits either. I'll appreciate a fine looking man in suit but I much prefer men in casual wear, jeans, cool tshirt combo, five o'clock shadow, messy manicure hair = sexy for me
Head Nurse
0 likes
My exs are either marines or army. It seems that while I have a thing for them I can't live with them! Firefighters, emts, not so much I deal with them at work. The idea seems nice, but the reality never meets the fantasy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm marrying my man in uniform next year. We have been together 12 years and he has been faithful all the way through. He is a prison officer so has a uniform, but you can never beat a firey!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
not a sucker but i did get a thrill from the airmen in their bdu's who held a door for me today.... cuuuuu-ties!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never quite got the sexual appeal of men in uniform. But men(and women) in the military have my utmost respect!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SensualSharon
No. Military men are usually conservative Republicans politically, for me, that is a total turn off. I see uniform, I think conservative.

What does political affilitation have to do with sex appeal? That's like a man saying musician women are usually liberal Democrats politically. I see a woman with a guitar, I think liberal skank. Total turn off.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates