last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies two scenarios to choose from

You have been chatting to a guy online, your a perfect match you have some similar interests you both emotionally and mentally complete each other and then you finally meet up and this wonderful man looks plain/unattractive and while your hearts saying this man will make you happy for the rest of your life, your body is getting no reaction to his appearance.

You go to a bar meet the most stunning man of your life, he's sexy confident well dressed and amazing your body is screaming take me, fuck me senseless. Yet after half an hour with him your bored out of your mind nothing about this guys personality is making any connection but your body still screams at you!!!!!

Which one do you pick!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yikes... sorry to be a killjoy, but neither.

I don't trust anything off the internet, including "meeting" people online. No one is that truthful, not when its so easy to lie.
And I've sown enough wildoats. So that stunning hookup thats dead behind the eyes just isn't going to cut it for me either.
Lurker
0 likes
Generally for me, appearance doesn't do anything until I know the person's personality anyways. I guess I'm just weird that way. So if I can't mentally connect with someone I can't feel anything more for them than boredom. So the first option.
Lurker
0 likes
I would pick the perfect match online. To me looks dont matter, if you are beautiful inside that is what I see outside as cheesy as it may sound.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
aww ill take that beast hands down!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
hmmm... i think i'd chose the "beast". if this guy was able to turn me on online, i'd be dying to know more! a sparkling personality is a MAJOR asset and too often overlooked.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id have to go with the man that stimulates the mind.
When i love someone they just naturally become more attractive to me
Lurker
0 likes
You have been chatting to a guy online, your a perfect match you have some similar interests you both emotionally and mentally complete each other and then you finally meet up and this wonderful man looks plain/unattractive and while your hearts saying this man will make you happy for the rest of your life, your body is getting no reaction to his appearance.

^^^^ I'll take this one please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had to choose one it would be the "Beast". But if I had a choice, I would probably not choose either. You need to be emotionally and mentally matched but the physical attraction has to be there too in order to be truly happy.

So guess Id keep searching!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first of all i wouldnt meet someone online...

but take that out of the scenario i would go for the "beast" even though i dont like calling them that, because no one is a beast if they can do everything you listed

Anyway looks are good, but dont mean nothing in a relationship that goes beyond sex