Remote control toys.....

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was wondering how the ladies of Lush thought about having control of a remote control vibrating cock ring or egg ;) one their man while out an about?

Is it hot? Cock ring or egg? or both?
Lurker
0 likes
somebody's got to have an opinion.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would for sure try vibrating panties with a remote...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a remote vibrating butterfly, it's little antennas vibrate rapidly. biggrin

I also have a remote vibrating anal plug.

I use the butterfly more then the anal plug.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!! Vibrating panties or butterfly with the remote in the hand of my date where he controls how much and how often he gets me to cum or close to cumming ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I am surprised that more people have not commented on this thread.

I think it is great fun. Especially when someone important walks but to the table to say hi!

I wonder if they hear what I am feeling?
Lurker
0 likes
What about the other way around..... You have the remote and your other half has the fun?
Lurker
0 likes
I've worn the love eggs on a train for my man and hes watched me get turned on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you really get remote controlled toys? I'm not much of a quiet girl so I don't want grannies to see me in some shopping centre lol smile
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
Can you really get remote controlled toys? I'm not much of a quiet girl so I don't want grannies to see me in some shopping centre lol smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would love to be under my partners control whilst he used a remote control toy on me.
Lurker
0 likes
It would be so much fun, but I guess the roles would have to be reversed at some time as well, just for the sake of fairness