Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Male strippers at girls party, what is acceptable?

last reply
14 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do not touch the stripper.

17 votes remaining
Just touch his body. (4 votes) 24%
Just touch his cock. (3 votes) 18%
Lick cream off his cock. (7 votes) 41%
Give him a blow job. (2 votes) 12%
Have full sex with him. (1 vote) 6%
All of the above. (12 votes) 71%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi guys, I asked this question to the girls with interesting results, now I want to ask the guys for their pespective on girls with male strippers and what is acceptable.
If your other half went to an all girl party with men strippers, what would be acceptable to you for your other half to have fun with the stripper and how far should she go?
Thanks Guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was there than maybe more but if I wasn't touching his body would be the limit, I'd have to approve of the guy before she went further.
Lurker
0 likes
There is no difference between a guy stripping for girls and girls stripping for guys. I know what happens at bachelor parties so why shouldn't the girls enjoy the same type of fun with a male stripper. I say let her lick whipped cream off his cock and if it turns into a blow job, cest la vie.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as it doesn't go against the guys personal boundaries, it's all good, but anything more than light touching could be construed as prostitution, not that there's anything wrong with that, but he might not be comfortable with that. My rule of thumb is just to always go with what the other party is comfortable with, that way people will be less likely to get hurt.
Lurker
0 likes
Always wondered about this. Are most women cool with fooling around with a male stripper? You see videos of women going crazy at these strip clubs, but wonder if that is real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't want her performing any sexual acts, but I don't mind her enjoying herself.
This is a good time for her to test her restraint...
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm okay with all of it as long as it is not just her getting it on with the stripper and it is the last she ever sees of that stripper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
considering i like to watch brazil fuck hung boys she can do what she likes,she does anyway.
she has great taste so if she gets sexual with a stripper it would be because he is hot,hot body,big cock
she has a few lovers like this so whats one more
Lurker
0 likes
I would tell my wife to have fun, be careful and do what she feels comfortable doing. If that includes all out sex then I'm fine with her doing that. As long as she is honest with me and I'm honest with her there is not reason we can not have fun, especially when it is not love, just sex. There is a difference. One is a physical and the other emotional.
Lurker
0 likes
i have masturbated w my toys in front of them and some touching but that was when I had private shows
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If I can watch my gf with a male dancer I would be fine with her touching and grabbing. If he is clean and she is horny, I may be into watching her take his cock in her mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I trust my wife to make up her own mind and she doesn't need my permission. She can go as far as she wants.
Lurker
0 likes
None of the above. And maybe that should be an option, since it is not one now.
Lurker
0 likes
i have been to a few shows, usually a part of a hens night.. They are fun and us women get a great giggle out of their performance, (to be honest at them ). But in the shows unless you are brought up to the stage there is no touching or "other " things going on.
In saying that, i have been up on the stage, he has straddled me, while he was semi clothed, and yes my hands are on his chest.. Its all for the show, and i am not interested in anything else..
Lurker
0 likes
Why not? Having a "Dancing Bear" party. Let them take turns with it.