Toys and Bondage Gear

last reply
34 replies
13.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I have both of these types of nipple clamps and the tweezer type tend to fall of when your moving around or if they are pulled on to hard. The Japanese Clover Clamps are a bit beefier and stay on when you want them to.

Japanese Clover Clamps

Tweezer Clit and Nipple Clamps

Lurker
0 likes
they are very nice , am sure they provide much pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Ravyn's comment about tweezer-type clamps. I discovered, though, that tweezer clamps will stay put if you remove the little rubber/plastic end protectors.

But be careful; the edges of the clamp itself are sharp, and if pulled too briskly can dig in and lacerate. Trust me on this one - you don't want a lacerated nipple - and they take a long time to heal. LOL

I can laugh now, but at the time, it was excruciating, and stayed that way for literally days.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
clover clamps, however, are harder to conceal under clothing if out and about in public, while the tweezer style can remain unnoticed with a small degree of work. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Here is another amazing toy to have in one's toy box. Well worth the investment and very pleasurable when used alone or by your Master or Mistress. Can be a very powerful tool in the proper skilled hands smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of my gear, which are the most used

If I could, I would wear this 24/7. Not only is it sexy, but comfortable - can't keep my hands off it when I am wearing it lol

For him:

Punishment for him:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
where is a cheap but reliable site to buy toys?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by MullinsTiger
where is a cheap but reliable site to buy toys?

There are many out there that are reliable as for cheap.. You will get what you pay for in some instances. Depending on what type of toys you want www.adamandeve.com is good as is www.healthyandactive.com. If you want BDSM toys I use www.extremerestraints.com I have ordered from all three and would recommend any of them.

Good luck I hope you find what you are looking for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
I have both of these types of nipple clamps and the tweezer type tend to fall of when your moving around or if they are pulled on to hard. The Japanese Clover Clamps are a bit beefier and stay on when you want them to.

Japanese Clover Clamps

Tweezer Clit and Nipple Clamps

Of course, there's always the old standby:

However, if you want something a little more intense, but with infinite adjustment:

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
kinky stuff!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't understand people always asking for cheap. If your toys are cheap, it makes a statement about you and how important you consider them and the people you might use them on. If money is tight, buy one quality item instead of a bunch of cheapos. Get real quality leather, not synthetics. Get quality metal, not cheap.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack
I don't understand people always asking for cheap. If your toys are cheap, it makes a statement about you and how important you consider them and the people you might use them on. If money is tight, buy one quality item instead of a bunch of cheapos. Get real quality leather, not synthetics. Get quality metal, not cheap.

And remember that "cheap" is not a synonym for "inexpensive". Here is a case in point: I currently drive a vehicle that was (and is) inexpensive. I paid $1500.00 for it. But it is not "cheap". It is a 1987 Mercedes 300SDL. If you look at the thread, "how many vehicles have you owned?" you will see a shopping list of vehicles I have owned and driven. The most I ever paid for a car was $6,000.00, and none of the vehicles I have owned or driven are what one would consider "cheap".

The same case can be made for any item, be it furniture, power tools, or sex toys. If you are a careful and prudent shopper, you can find quality goods at inexpensive prices.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Latexìa

For him:

If you substitute a nylon electrical wire tie for the padlock, it will pass through airport security. smile
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
These 2 glass dildos are amazing.........

Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack

I'd like to own these...
Lurker
0 likes

Always opt for good gear. She's worth it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with using the cheap stuff do not use it look for quality all the time in these tools because trying to save a buck can cause serious damage to your sub
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do know that this place - http://www.bondara.co.uk/ do some bondage gear. They discount everything from the rrp and do have some very good quality items and well known brands for sale for cheaper than on the shops.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate to double post, but it's been a month so I hope it's okay.

I've noticed that there's not a lot in here for sensation play so I think I'll add a few things -

Massage Candles are one of the things I recently tried with Master and they are really good for heat play. Ones that I can recomend are these ones -

If you want to go to the other extreme of cold then ice cubes will be able to be good.

----------------------------------------

Another thing which is good for pain play is Wartenburg Wheels -

These provide a very sensual pain experience, depending on the pressure you put on it depends on how painful it can be. Also when used in certain ways it can actually be very tickly.

Since these are made of metal you could cool them down and heat the up if you wish.

---------------------------------------

Cuffs have already been discussed, but if you want to start trying suspension then there is cuffs for ankles and wrists that are specifically made for suspension. These are not cheap as they are made out of high quality material that can withstand it, so if you see cheap ones then look around for a bit as they probably won't be of good a quality.

These ones are to be worn with boots -

And these are for wrists.

----------------------------------------

Remote control viberators and the such can be good for tormenting a sub, and if it's quiet while it's on (the vibe not the sub) then it can be used outside in public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found these recently in my searches -

They look as though they'd be really good for use with chastity devices, as they are single use so you can tell if your sub decided to take the device off, it's also safer than padlocks as they can be taken off easier if need be.

I'm also trying to find a reliable seller of these -

They are thumb cuffs and from what I've heard are very fun.
Lurker
0 likes
An item that I got started with years ago in place of nipple clamps were the large Bobby Pins you find in the hair care isle. I think they work great. The pressure is variable. You can use light pressure for longer wear and long term stimulation. Or stronger pressure to ramp up the pain.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

I have one similar to the one on the left. Not only can you warm them up in some hot water, but you can throw them in the freezer too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

I have one similar to the one on the left. Not only can you warm them up in some hot water, but you can throw them in the freezer too
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Based on your recommendation, I just purchased the one on the left.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Based on your recommendation, I just purchased the one on the left.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

i so want the teal jem stone hint hint
my newest :)
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by BabydollSlave

i so want the teal jem stone hint hint

Me too, I want a purple stone. Haha don't hint to me, hint to your Master smile
Lurker
0 likes
i dont know which one to pick but i love them all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Me too, I want a purple stone. Haha don't hint to me, hint to your Master smile

giggles me sorry i posted that from phone...was supposed to have Sir after hint, hint....my new phone hates me
my newest :)