Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If your Girlfriend asked you to have a threesome would you and who would be the other person?

last reply
79 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Seeking advice so i will handle the situation better when the time comes.
Lurker
0 likes
sure I would , depending on who it was , pleaseing her and her friend would be foremost. if it was one of her friends i didn't care for then no. an that goes for if it was a guy or a girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well my ex didnt exactly ask but she knew i would with a girl i was attracted to in some form. ended up doing it twice but the first one was way better and much more pleasurable. she always inquired about bringing a guy in but she never found one i was comfortable with so instead she just cheated.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my girlfriend ask me if i would have a threesome with her and her sister i said HELL YER
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to know the who the "other person" she was thinking about was...but if I did...I'd even let the other girl ask me and my girlfriend if we would like to play.....seeing how I would know who that is!

There are a couple here I would love to have step up and volunteer....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I asked my husband and he flat out refused....
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
I’ll say yes if the third person is a clean hot woman with a great personality.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, and who ever she wanted to invite.
Lurker
0 likes
Love the way most men assume that when their girl wants a threesome it means another HOT girl. The few who find out its a dude arent so cool about the idea. Or never find another guy they are COOL with. Sometimes we and our insecurities are our worst enemies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we have had many 3 ways and a few 4 ways,either mmf or mmmf,it is very sexy to share and watch your girl getting pleasured by hot hung guys,we have regulars we play with and are always on the lookout for new hot boys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been asked and I have...male or female...as long as we are all mature and in agreement...
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'm too much of a jealous type to have a threesome.

I think it's funny that if it's a guy asking you that he thinks the other person being a girl is fine, but if his gf wants a threesome with another Guy, then that all hell just broke loose lol.

With that being said, I think that as long as all three people are consenting, then go for it if it's something you and your partner both want.
Lurker
0 likes
haaaaaay ^

biggrin ;)

silly heart
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Are we talking about another girl or a guy?? Another guy, no fucking way. Another Girl?? There is no straight answer for me. Firstly though, sex with the friend, off the table, and I don't mean not on the table and in a bed, I mean its off limits. IF the friend wanted a little bit of touching, kissing etc, thats as far as I could take it, but my SO would have to pretty much set a trap for me to go there. If I was asked, the likely answer would be no. I dont just share myself with anyone. Thats reserved for my SO. After all, when its all done and dusted, you have to carry on a relationship with your SO and that for me would be awkward. I think most guys would say yes, but if faced with it in reality, their answers might be a little different. Its a fantasy in most guys minds, but in the real world it comes with baggage when its over...
Lurker
0 likes
if the third person was a girl I would not have an issue. I would have to think about a threesome with another guy
Lurker
0 likes
Been there,done that. LOL several of my GFs have asked me to be a 3rd in a threesome.. though several times it was just too...........*scratches head* hows a polite way to say this.......1 sided.. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been the #2 guy on a couple of occasions; and at least with this particular couple, it's been a good thing
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
I asked my husband and he flat out refused....

I'd almost certainly have the same reaction; it just wouldn't feel right. It would probably also make me start to worry about the relationship (perhaps unnecessarily). I like to think that we have a good enough time just the two of us.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
id luv a bi mmf 3sme wish i could tell my gal about my fantasy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes eitherway mmf or ffm
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I had one with my ex wife and her sister. Also had one with a married couple that I was good friends with.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, i would...either mmm, mmf, or ffm....one of brothers and i had a 3way (just kinda happened and he was regretful afterward---thot it sinful) with a gf of mine...also spent some wkends with a married cpl who were in their mid-40s (i was in my mid-20s)...they taught me a lot. if ppl dont get hurt or jealous, why not enjoy them?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When we were younger my wife and I had a threesome with another guy on two different occasions and with two different guys. I seem to be in the minority, but I was proud of her and didn't have a problem sharing her. She loved it and I thought it was better than finding out she'd gone somewhere else on her own. Not that it would have bothered me, but neither me or the other guys did anything to each other, we just did all sorts of stuff to my wife!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as she asked , so she has the right to select the 3rd party whether man or woman , just satisfy her , she deserved what she asked for , the question is : can i have the same chance ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny enough I asked my girl about this same thing just a few hours ago. You see she wants us to have a threesome with another girl. she has always wanted to see me fuck a different girl so she can see what it is I do to her. However, I am not so willing to be shared. Yes I know a straight man who doesn't want to have two women at once, go figure. Thing is though I like it being just me and my girl. I don't have to worry about anybody else, and I can focus all my attention on getting my girl off as many times as she can take it before she has to beg me to stop. As for a mfm, I'm not sure I'd feel about that since I am the jealous type.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, I would have one. As to the third person would be, it would have to start with it being her choice as to whether it would be a man or a woman. Once that was decided, then you would have to work on who because attraction for her would be primary though I would want to have some input...
Lurker
0 likes
If that is what she wanted. I would have her pick the partner because it would be her idea.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm more than willing to share in anything she desires, with whoever she would want male or female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I often have threesomes or more with her two sisters and their husbands. I love watching her get fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it was the right situation with the rite m or f would love to,get hard thinking about it