Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies: Who among you DOESN'T shave (trim doesn't count) and who among you would consider yo

last reply
18 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I thought this was a different angle (and a more direct one) around a question I know has probably been asked before. So, just indulge me (lol) or ignore the question entirely. Thanks!

By "doesn't shave", I don't mean armpits or legs....Just to clarify (to minimize some of the "smartass" comments I know I'll probably get anyway, lol).
Lurker
0 likes
You want to know who has a full-on bush????

I don't.
Lurker
0 likes
And so it begins....lol
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
this may be a short thread (hahaha .... nice pun! hehehehe) as the "trend" is bare or trimmed or partial (landing strip or something like that)
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed is fine....just not bare or landing strip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im Bare As The Day I Was Born!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm the same as Nikki love being bare and how it feels in really tight jeans
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a girl never gives up her secretes
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I gave up my secret in my photo smile

As you can see, i luv my trimmed strip

Melissa xx
Lurker
0 likes
Well guess I am different I have a healthy growth although it is always clean and neat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sigh: It seems that I'm one of those rare women who prefer to be all natural. I do occassionaly get a light trimming when I see hair sticking out of the fabric of my panties.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are not alone MarySweets, I too, tend to be all natural
Lurker
0 likes
I very seldom shave. Actually I never do, but very occasionally, I'll get a salon Brazillian...
Lurker
0 likes
I just thought I'd get the thread going again....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As my pics show , I Love to be smooth as a babys butt,lol but I do Let it grow on occasion, but its not very think naturally.
Lurker
0 likes
Lack of pubic hair in today's world has catapulted crabs to the top of the endangered species list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Lack of pubic hair in today's world has catapulted crabs to the top of the endangered species list

i love this quote.

well played
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I used to be au naturale, and was a timid little thing, but since in the years I've been all smooth my libido and confidence has soared! Weird but true...