last reply
452 replies
75.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
*knock me down with a feather!*

I have had some ongong chatting with a youngish dominating-confident-type guy - who is all over the fucking a pussy/ass hard (bdsm/forceful style) ... not to mention the get-down-on-your-knees-and-let-me-blow scenarios.

When I asked him about the reverse, going down on a pussy until the lady cums on your tongue ... his response was "You're going to have to REALLY get me going to do that"

So, my question is this to you guys .... is going down on your lady a turn off? (I'm kinda shocked at that one) Or is it something you warm up to over experience?

Eternally grateful for your input!

PA
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going downtown...I can stay down there until I get lock jaw...Nothing is more arousing for me than to be pleasuring my lover...at times I've been told to stop due to sensitivity....I love it!!!

It's probably that younger nintendo generation PA...they've had everything given to them...LMAO....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely a major turn on!! All day long....mmmmm.....
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Yeah, you will have to push me away when you have had enough, or I'll just keep going. I would rather do that than get my own pleasure. This is what happens when you play with boys and not men...just saying..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*knock me down with a feather!*

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all in the tounge ;)
Lurker
0 likes
eating pussy is a must for me..I love to make women cum with my tongue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going down there. The more pleasure I can give her the better. I could spend hours if not days down there. If she is enjoying it, the only thing better is for her to return the delights.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, i could eat pussy all day and never get tired of it.
0 likes
Quote by winter67
I love going down there. The more pleasure I can give her the better. I could spend hours if not days down there. If she is enjoying it, the only thing better is for her to return the delights.

This is what I thought was "normal" (your comment).

I mean, I know many of us women LOVE and ADORE to explore men .... and I have always assumed the same is in reverse. Sometimes, bad experiences can leave you less wanting to do it ... until you find that one that is the sweetest of pleasures.

I honestly thought with this guy's comment .... oooooh .... maybe he just hasn't had the experience to witness a woman cumming and how awesome that is ..... or maybe he's just a selfish cummer ... bang and leave.

thanks for the comments .... helps me understand that maybe this guy isn't the normal red bloodied male I have the pleasure of knowing!

PA
xo
Site administrator
0 likes
Agrees wholeheartedly with Winter67 .. for some men I would suspect that for them, and perhaps even the lady, that is the most pleasurable aspect of the entire sexual experience especially if she does indeed have an orgasm and he is still there to receive .. hmm .. coughs. Perhaps in your specific case there are things you could do to make it more enticing but I have no suggestions what those things are.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to lick pussy and drink my gfs juices. Its the most pleasurable moment for her when she cums in my mouth and she tastes very nice so i love it too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Agrees wholeheartedly with Winter67 .. for some men I would suspect that for them, and perhaps even the lady, that is the most pleasurable aspect of the entire sexual experience especially if she does indeed have an orgasm and he is still there to receive .. hmm .. coughs. Perhaps in your specific case there are things you could do to make it more enticing but I have no suggestions what those things are.

and I completely agree with you simply well stated johnny!!! smile:):)......yummy!!!
https://+loves+you&client=firefox-a&hs=9TF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ikUHVNPqEISvggS9uIH4Bw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=471#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=WyqRqM9K0SjV4M%253A%3BcPR8XWxBWCQ5zM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi15.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Fa382%252F847362%252Fannieglitterhalologo.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmissannieangel.blogspot.com%252F%3B564%3B69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going down on a girl, its not a pre sex formality for me, I love making a girl cum that way, in fact I have done it for my wife without following it with full sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pussies are created to be eaten , i wonder if my coffin would be a big pussy with large lips holding my body , wow
Lurker
0 likes
what a curious thread - surely it should be compulsory! And yeah there are hazards ... those thighs can clamp! Cheekbones and neck have often felt at threat of being crushed! The only other danger is that you get to the stage where she can be so tender/sore that any idea that this is an aparetif goes out the window, but so what, you can neither find a taste like that anywhere else on earth or the pleasure. I think this may be what you younger people call a no-brainer!
0 likes
Quote by Ianthomas
what a curious thread - surely it should be compulsory!!

I know it's a curious thread .... but I was really so very surprised at this guy's comment ... I just had to ask if others feel the same way or what.

I think what surprised me ... was the comment - "You're going to have to REALLY get me going to do that"

then, I figured, regardless if he is over 25 but younger than 30 .... he must have had a bad experience .... or he truly is selfish. I think most women will agree with me ... when my man pleasures me, it makes me open up to play and pleasure him MORE ... and then, he's thrilled and the cycle repeats .... repeating orgasms into a beautiful mess.

Not a one-side mess ... but a beautiful mess together!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, for me, it is a pleasure. and I love to lick, suck, hum, drool, and just bury my face in the sweetness of my wife's pussy until my jaw gets tired. I can recall the sweet nutty flavor of my 2nd girlfriend's puss from more than 50 years ago. Down is up. Get a new lover, preferedly an experienced one.
Classified
0 likes
I LOVE PUSSY! I can not get enough of it.
I can spend over an hour savouring and stimulating that delectable divine delight that is the female pussy and partner the clit.
To see, taste and consume that nectar of a Goddess has to be the pinnacle from which to launch from!
To read and respond to the ladies body as it reacts to the stimulation.
It should be prerequisite as a precursor to anything else.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
personally to me there are times when i would be happy just eating pussy and making her cum and wouldn't care if i did. i just love pleasing the pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd take eating pussy over anything else .... Yes anything ... I LOVE THE SMELL ... THE SIGHT OF & OH MY GOD ! THE TASTE OF A WARM WET PUSSY ... I'm a lip tugging ... clit sucking ... muff munching ... lazy tongued .... DEVOUTE CUNNINGULIST IF THERE EVER WAS ONE !!!
Lurker
0 likes
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ianthomas
what a curious thread - surely it should be compulsory! And yeah there are hazards ... those thighs can clamp! Cheekbones and neck have often felt at threat of being crushed! The only other danger is that you get to the stage where she can be so tender/sore that any idea that this is an aparetif goes out the window, but so what, you can neither find a taste like that anywhere else on earth or the pleasure. I think this may be what you younger people call a no-brainer!

Well put!

But I'll be honest...it took some growing up and maturing to
reach that point in life. It was always something forbidden
about the act, until one day, high on lust and emboldened
by pleasure, you just sort of explore...and enjoy.
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
going down on a lady there is nothing better lsitening to her moan knowing you are causing her to make those sounds great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love eating pussy.... wish i could do it more
Clumeleon
0 likes
Ofttimes I make pussy-eating the main event. It seems to be the quickest way to get her there. Nothing in return is required (although she does like to and she's damn good at it).
Lurker
0 likes
Not only do I love eating pussy - my hope is that there is such a thing as reincarnation - and I get to come back as a woman's bicycle seat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allinabout18times
Not only do I love eating pussy - my hope is that there is such a thing as reincarnation - and I get to come back as a woman's bicycle seat.

You are such a lover!!!! kiss
https://+loves+you&client=firefox-a&hs=9TF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ikUHVNPqEISvggS9uIH4Bw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=471#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=WyqRqM9K0SjV4M%253A%3BcPR8XWxBWCQ5zM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi15.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Fa382%252F847362%252Fannieglitterhalologo.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmissannieangel.blogspot.com%252F%3B564%3B69