last reply
31 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello all

Thought I'd give this a go...I was meeting with my friends at the weekend and we got onto the subject of cross-dressing guys....

...Now I think this is acceptable if the person chooses to do it and enjoys it; however a couple of cross-dressers I know have voiced concerns that people perceive them as abnormal, homosexual etc and straight guys don't do that...I assumed straight guys do this kind of thing..

Any help on this? Do straight guys do this, and for what reasons? And are they (or you) straight, bi or gay?

Thanks in advance for your responses

Bella x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why should chaps not wear dresses, if they want too. females have been wearing trousers since the 1940's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men have been wearing skirts and dresses for a long time... think of the Scots and their kilts and the Greeks and Romans with their togas... its nothing new.

What I do find kinda new is... Crossdressing in the BDSM section of the forum?
I never realized it was a feature of BDSM... just a kink of a different nature I guess...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Men have been wearing skirts and dresses for a long time... think of the Scots and their kilts and the Greeks and Romans with their togas... its nothing new.

What I do find kinda new is... Crossdressing in the BDSM section of the forum?
I never realized it was a feature of BDSM... just a kink of a different nature I guess...

I believe it is used occasionally as a humiliation type thing where it is the domme making the sub cross-dress, therefore I decided to put here....wasn't sure where else tbh....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would newer wear girl clothes,thats for girl to wear not man,but everyone have choice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahhh well thats a whole different thing altogether.

I had a neighbor that was a crossdresser and I think he did it for his own satisfaction. I don't think he did it for the humiliation factor at all.
He made a great looking woman actually and I was quite envious of some of his outfits and his shoes. Ohhh... his shoes were gorgeous!
I asked him once (cause I'm just tactless and blunt like that at times) and he replied,
"Why not? I want the nice and pretty frilly things. Why should women get all the fun?"

Oh, and he was a bisexual. And a very confident one! I had to watch out for his hands around me AND my boyfriend. *giggle*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think there is anything wrong with it... I do it and I'm all into women
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Only problem with it is, the dandruff on your shoes :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Ive crossdressed before
Im 100% straight
My girlfriend loved me to and she would control me
Doesnt mean your gay at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard that most straight cross dressing men like yo keep it fairly private. Really though, I don't know much about it at all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have done it but it was for my gf at the time and she just liked the feeling of my body as she ran her hands over it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love the feel of the panties and slips; especially netted thigh-highs. i was once passable, but no longer...damn aging anyway (not really). i've x-dressed for lovers of male and female persuasion. i used to have wkend fun with a cpl who were 20 yrs older than i and they likes me dressed up in women's clothing...was so much fun dressing with her and for the both of them. i dressed for my wife a cpl times and for and with a sis-in-law. felt good. i know straight men who dress and know several gay guys who find the idrea fully repulsive to them.
The Linebacker
0 likes
This may not count but, I once wore a dress, lipstick, high heels and a wig for a comedy skit my fraternity did in college. We used the guys that had the biggest muscles to play the chicks. That made the skit that much funnier. The dresses (which were like evening gowns, sleeveless, etc.), were supplied by our girlfriends. Our backs and shoulders were too big to get the dresses to zip all the way up, so we had to cut up shoestrings to stretch across the backs and use safety pins to attach them in the back. But I didn't wear panties underneath, just my usual boxer shorts.

My fraternity intramural flag football team wore panties on our heads for games before. We wore them like hats and we not only won the games too, we kicked ass!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Buz
This may not count but, I once ....

sure it counts! I would love to have seen that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i already have tried a panties of my woman once , it really felt great , it touched the hole nicely and make me comfortable but never more than panties . panties is the sign of woman and i love to touch it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have cross dressed many times.

For me it's for a number of reasons:-
- bi guy thing
- submissive nature for pleasuring other guys
- womens clothes are sexier
- the feel of nice lingerie is a turn on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been cross dressing in private for most of my life. I have no sexual interest in men, or even other crossdressers for that matter. For me it is the feeling I get from it. My first ejaculation was when cross dressed. I have no interest in being a female full time, but if I were born with female plumbing, I would be lesbian.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I personally enjoy the feeling of satin, lace, and silk. I enjoy mixing a male silk shirt, with panties, garter belt, and nylons. it brings out a very sexy side in me. That's is were I stop, I choose not to become a female...dresses etc...just a bit of a lingerie fetish to bring out my submissive side and to enhance the sensual experience, with the women I am with. It is so much fun when we both dress in sexy lingerie. very hot and passionate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Bella, I guess there are lots of different reasons for cross dressing, I've done it mainly for a laugh but it was quite exciting and I'm completely straight, though I wouldn't describe myself as a cross dresser. But I don't principally have a problem with people who do. I've only personally known one guy who cross dressed regularly in public, but I know he was hetrosexual. The reason I know is because he clearly fancied the girls where I worked and we believed he used it cross dressing mainly to get attention and find common ground with women. It was a little sad, not least because I think the way he portrayed women by the way he dressed actually offended them a little. People were more generally concerned that he was creepy and unhygienic.
Lurker
0 likes
well Bella some do it for sexual gratification some do it with men while dressed just to feel more female i do it to feel closer to women the perfect form in our wold, and prefer to be taken by a woman when dressed or just have good time together. if you look for clubs through the net you will see there are alot of them that have one night for cross dressers and transgender gals and those that admire them. there is one place in Long Beach Ca that has 2 nights
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a cross dresser but I love ti buy underwear that are lady like. It makes me feel sexy just like leggings
Lurker
0 likes
well bella i have been crossdressing for a number of years. I am a hetrosexual male. i just love the feeling
of soft silky things and the chance to look pretty. i love women and feel that i try to emulate when i dress up.
i think with my like of women i present the best of both worlds. i love to do the things that women do, and
then at the end of the night i can be the man for the lady to with what she wants
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll give you the reasons I've heard or read that guys cross-dress.

1) They're straight but submissive to women or they identify emotionally with women. If they were women they would be lesbians.
2) They're straight but fantasize about or actually enjoy humiliation by women. They cross-dress to feed that desire. If they were women they would be lesbian subs.
3) They're straight but have gay fantasies that they indulge in for whatever reasons, that require emotional identification with women. Maybe they're latent bisexuals in denial or maybe it's the humiliation factor.
4) They're bisexual and identify emotionally with women. If they were women they would be bisexual.
5) They're gay and identify emotionally with women. Basically drag queens. If they were women they would be straight.

Yes, I've heard or read about all of those. I saw a guy in San Francisco once. He was crossing the street in front of a low slung car. I saw him only from the waist up at first. He had long black hair, scraggly beard and mustache. He was wearing an old, olive drab, surplus army shirt, like many hippies of the time. When he got past the car, it became clear that from the waist down he could pass for a Personal Assistant. 2" heels, pencil skirt, black sheer hose.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have always had a hidden thing about wearing womens things and I am straight. I am not sure the reason but I always enjoyed it. I even shaved my legs once to see how it felt. I think part of me just has a very femanine side but I enjoy it and I am not ashamed of it.
Lurker
0 likes
i think its absolutely alrite in doing the things you love ... no matter what .. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dave99
I have cross dressed many times.

For me it's for a number of reasons:-
- bi guy thing
- submissive nature for pleasuring other guys
- womens clothes are sexier
- the feel of nice lingerie is a turn on

That about sums it up!!
Everyone should be allowed to wear whatever makes them feel good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am straight but have fantasized a lot about cross dressing.
I have worn panties and tried panty hose in the past. There is that sexy feeling that is nice.
In my case it mostly is the submissive, humiliation thing.
I don't think most straight guys would want to cross dress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by subslv1

I don't think most straight guys would want to cross dress.

Before I joined this site I would have agreed with you.
I was surprised to find so many straight guys that enjoy it and why not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've worn a couple of items, mostly because of the softness of the material.