Penis enlargement

last reply
27 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever tried anything that actually worked? Want to know what works and what doesn't. If you don't want to reply here inbox me please.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
why make it bigger why not just be happy with what is given
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always been very happy with my size, even though I know I am not as well-endowed as most men. I never wanted to try and never will try anything that "professes" to make a penis larger.

And I know that old saying, "size does matter," but in my personal experience, size is not always the issue. It how a man uses it. A vagina can grip an item as thin as a pencil which makes it very versatile. So, as long as the man knows how to move it and make it enjoyable for the woman, there is no reason that both could not be pleased.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do believe there is a surgeon in Miami that surgically thickens one's penis. I am not sure if it can be lengthened or not. It does seem like one could lose sensitivity. As for as other techniques, I am sure that 100% of them are scams.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by ArtMan
I do believe there is a surgeon in Miami that surgically thickens one's penis. I am not sure if it can be lengthened or not. It does seem like one could lose sensitivity. As for as other techniques, I am sure that 100% of them are scams.

I believe there is a technique for lengthening but I believe it has more of an effect on flaccid length than erect and also often results in your erection pointing downwards rather than up. Doesn't really seem worth it, does it?

I haven't and won't try anything.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Tie a rope around the end of your cock and tie a rope around an automobile tire filled with sand and go for a jog. That might stretch that bugger out! Or tie your dick to the top of some monkey bars and bungee off them. Have your cell phone ready to dial 911 if these ideas produce unsatisfactory results.IlluGY363UNn5sXI
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Tie a rope around the end of your cock and tie a rope around an automobile tire filled with sand and go for a jog. That might stretch that bugger out! Or tie your dick to the top of some monkey bars and bungee off them. Have your cell phone ready to dial 911 if these ideas produce unsatisfactory results.9exueWZRNsYCiM6r

HAHA!! But wouldnt it get thinner too, like pulling taffy!! Maybe try Miracle Grow!! Works on plants.

On another note, some women with rediculously large boobs have breast reduction surgery. I wonder if any guy ever had penis reduction surgery because he was just too big? Where's that 16" guy when you need him, HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
no enhancements or enlargements for me, I am what I am :-)
i need a beer....lol
Lurker
0 likes
Crazy! Why would anyone ever mess with what God gave you especially if it is working. Just asking for trouble. This crap about size and enlargement is all BS. Just leave it alone already.
0 likes
Wait, wait, wait.. are you selling Penis Mightiers?
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing actually works, at least not without serious repercussions, like being unable to get it up (which really defeats the purpose of making it bigger in the first place). You can make it appear bigger by shaving that region or losing weight, if you're a fat bastard, but seriously, unless there is something wrong, don't do anything to try and make you're cock any bigger. If you're not satisfied, talk to someone about it, or better yet have sex and you'll see that it doesn't matter. There are also several positions in which you can have sex that makes penetration deeper, maybe think about them and overall, just be happy with what the gods bestowed upon you. If you can piss, shag and enjoy yourself, your penis is big enough. Rant over, time for a cuppa tea.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
don't do anything to try and make you're cock any bigger.

From the man who hates poor grammar!

Only playing, I'm sure it was just a typo.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I am very small, but rather than enlarge it, I would much prefer to be ridiculed for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

HAHA!! But wouldnt it get thinner too, like pulling taffy!! Maybe try Miracle Grow!! Works on plants.

On another note, some women with rediculously large boobs have breast reduction surgery. I wonder if any guy ever had penis reduction surgery because he was just too big? Where's that 16" guy when you need him, HAHA

Taffy!!! hah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I can tell you is what I've heard. To get greater length, weights work, very slowly over a very long period of time (years) a penis can be safely stretched. Vacuum pumps supposedly will also work to increase both length and girth, again, very slowly over a long period of time with lots of dedication. I just can't see devoting an hour per day for years to gain an inch or two.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
If it's all the same to everyone I'll keep mine the size it's always been thank you
Constant Gardener
0 likes
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – A man famous for having one of the largest penises on record told CBS San Francisco that he was recently frisked by TSA agents at San Francisco International Airport after they suspected he was hiding something in his pants.

Careful what you wish for...it could screw up your whole day - if you fly a lot. Apparently.

Of course this is the American TSA I am talking about.

I want to know which one of you guys is named Jonah..?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just a thought...what is something happend to YOUR dick & you could never have sex again..would you not be sooo happy for any inch?
Lurker
0 likes
this might help!

Lurker
0 likes
I have found through the years a sure fire method for making my penis longer and thicker. I get an erection.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm happy with mine I have never had anyone complain about the size so no need for bigger, besides If it's too big you can't get it all inside her anyways ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have not tried and have no plan of doing anything in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to be able to wrap mine around and wear it as a tie.Welcome to fantasy Island lol
Lurker
0 likes
You can really damage yourself trying these myths to an extent of you dick not working.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by asleep
I got taken in by a penis enlargement scam....

I paid $50 and they sent me a magnifying glass...

Instructions said do not use in sunlight!!

Brilliant!
Lurker
0 likes
A working penis should work fine.